Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

"...I'm glad," Heather gently kissed Gil's neck between her words. "Why shouldn't we be doing this?" She stopped kissing Gil and took a small step backward in order to see his face.

Greg smiled against her lips and pulled back a little. "How could I ever protest to that?" He pulled her back into another kiss and slid his arms around her waist.

Wendy pulled back from the kiss, with a devilish smile gracing her face. "Would you like to get a tour of my house?? And i mean the WHOLE house."

Wendy held his hand as she led the way. "Well this is the kitchen as you can tell. You dont really need a tour of it, since you've been in here." She leads him to the living room. "This is the living room, but you know that, since we spent quality time in here making out." They walk down the hall. "This room is the bathroom, and the room across from it is the guest room." The walk slowly to the end of the hall. "And this room here, is my bedroom. Are you interested in a tour in there?"

Greg walked a little closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Oh definately" He grinned, kissing her gently on her neck.

Back