Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy smiled. "Thank God, he wasn't seriously hurt. He's been through so much. So is Sara with him? How is she taking it? And i have a question. Are those 2 seeing each other?? There hasn't been any gossip about them at the lab, but they seem to be a little closer than just friends, you know? So do you know anything, or have any speculations?"

"I wouldn't be surprised, they always flirted like hell. Plus" Greg lowered his voice a little. "she's put on a little extra weight lately, around her middle and when I joked about her being...you know, she didn't correct me, just blushed a little. I don't know but I have a feeling. And yep, she rushed to his side as soon as we got the call"

Wendy gasps "Oh my gosh...sara is pregnant?!?! With Nick's baby!! Wow!! That is so cute. They are perfect for each other. If they are together that would be awesome! And now they will have a love child. Sorry.....i tend to get excited about romantic stuff. I'm a romance nerd at heart!" she laughs.

"Ssshh!" Greg hushed her, his eyes widening slightly. "They might not anyone to know yet and plus it hasn't been confirmed." He laughed. "You're such a typical woman!"

Wendy quiets down. "Oops!! Sorry...i just got a little but excited. But it would be so awesome! HEY!! what do you mean by a typical woman?!?!"

Wendy just laughs, acking insulted. "Well it can't be helped! Babies are so cute and adorable and cuddly. You can't help but love them. And are you saying that your like a typical male?Are you going to runaway at the mentioning of a baby?"

"I wouldn't run away nut I wouldn't go all weak kneed and gooey." Greg smiled. "I'd love to be a dad some day but for now I think I'll stay typical mannish at the mention of little ones"

Wendy laughs at Greg. "Well, i guess i can let you keep up with your manly behaviors, for the moment. But trust me.....women can be VERY persuasive. Especially when they want something!"

quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom just smiled, wrapping his CSI jacket around her shoulders. "The weather here is unpredictable."

Heather grinned. "Thank you," She gazed straight into his blue eyes. "Yes, it is." A crimson blush tinted her cheeks for a moment as she walked along side Gil. Something about him made her blush. She loved that he made her feel that way.

Wendy laughs even louder. "Well thats always a good thing to hear! But i should at least attempt to get back to work. Wouldn't want Grissom or someone to see us chatting on the phone, would we? But if you get bored later, stop by the lab to chat. I always love a good conversation. But I'll talk to you later! Bye!"
Wendy hangs up, smiling. She is getting way ahead of herself. She is getting major feelings for Greg, and they havent even been on a date yet, yet alone decided if they were going to be a couple.

Greg smiled. "See you later then" He ended the call and looked at his cell in his hand. That girl was something else, he grinned to himself. He went into the break room and sat down, flicking through his case file trying to concentrate but found his mind wasn't on it.

Catherinesmyidol said:
quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom just smiled, wrapping his CSI jacket around her shoulders. "The weather here is unpredictable."

Heather grinned. "Thank you," She gazed straight into his blue eyes. "Yes, it is." A crimson blush tinted her cheeks for a moment as she walked along side Gil. Something about him made her blush. She loved that he made her feel that way.

"So...I suppose it's been an overall un-eventful week," Grissom said, walking over to the front door of the restaurant and holding it open for her.

Nick chuckled looking at both woman talking about mother instinct. It's not like everyday he sees two woman he cares about would talk on motherhood besides a crime case. Nick look at Catherine as a mother and he would be very happy if Catherine would teach Sara something on motherhood. The doctor came and said Nick could leave the hospital any minute. He was definitely happy that he wouldn't stay longer. He got out of the bed to get ready.

Back