Grissom Gets 'Intimate'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jul 28, 2008.

1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i am so happy about this! with all the other info coming out about the new season, i was more or less 'meh' on the whole thing. but now im excited, lady heather has always been my favourite guest character.

it will be interesting to see how she fits in this time. regardless of what people may want/think, the whole status of sara and grissom is really unknown. things may have been eluded to, but nothing really explicit has been said since her departure. but a night with lady h is what grissom needs, even if it is just as friends... :p

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

that is what makes it even better :lol: Come on Grissom, cheat on sara...i know he wants too!

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Nick is supposed to have a behavioural problem in this show. Maybe Grissom will bring Nick with him and Lady Heather can cure his behaviour problems..a good spanking would do him real good!!! She can take turns!!!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This made me :lol: and then :guffaw:
    I'm sure Lady Heather would have a lot to teach both Grissom and Nicky. ;)

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Melinda Clarke is in ONE ep. called "Revelation", and some *spoilers* are saying Sara is there too.. so on the sleeping together probably not!! , [and don't shoot the messenger], that she gets killled off, I didn't say that, OK, and then no more, and the last ep. called "MOLE" WP's last, by his own lips "Sara is involved" so that will be it, and hopefully they'll both return for "guest spots"

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Heh. That's a great idea. I love it! Like Heather, I think LH must have a lot to teach both Grissom and Nick. If only we could get that on the show. :lol:

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i hope LH isn't going do counseling for them as a couple...oh good god, this is CSI. That would be a waste of an eppy for LH!

8. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Totally. That would just make me want to vomit. Even the image of Grissom whipping Sara for leaving him doesn't give me the faintest tingle.....

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

well what if the couple she counsels is grissom and nick? now they have certainly had communication issues in the past :lol: that would be an episode of csi that i might actually watch more than once :guffaw:

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I know I'm not gonna win any friends with this, but here goes.
    I adored the Lady Heather we got to know in her first two appearances. But, given the fascination TPTB seem to have with GSR (heaven knows why), I don’t hold out much hope for a meaningful encounter. Let’s see, they’ve already magically turned a strong, successful woman (clearing $20,000 a week, as told to Cat) into an instant pauper who couldn’t raise one million dollars even after selling her highly successful business. Remember, she’d already lost all self control so Grissom could “save” her (POTTR). Then in TGTBTD, she’d deteriorated so much she wanted to die? I’m sorry, it seems they had to destroy Heather to justify Grissom’s choice of the emotionally unstable younger woman, which they’d turned an initially strong and intelligent Sara into, for the sake of a ship. If, through some miraculous realization of their mistake, TPTB give LH back her strength and reason, they could have a great episode. However, given past, shall I say it? misogynistic, behavior, I’ll assume Heather will give Gil her blessing that Sara is his perfect partner. And, with her innate understanding of psychology, she’ll secretly hope that, with their, uh, idiosyncracies (and apparent lack of ability to "play well with others"), Gil and Sara don’t ride off into the sunset to become the most successful serial killers in history. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ You know what? I think a lot of people actually do agree with you. I personally don't think I'll be thrilled to see Heather back because although I loved this character, I'm afraid that they're getting her back just to destroy her again. However, on the other hand, I'll be happy to see anything that distracts me from the overly promoted Sara-is-back-and-Grissom-is-happy-to-see-her scenario. :D

12. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I too liked early LH and I'm guessing that the strong, upfront, and insightful version of the character is the one we'll see in episode 5. To me, she is the perfect character with whom to pair Grissom if the writers have things about his backstory that they want us to know. I never had the sense that he told colleagues much about his personal life and, given the emotional ordeal they'll all be going through during the first part of the season, I can't see that they'd be able to offer much anyway. While I do like the G/S relationship, I don't think the point of bringing LH back is to address that storyline ... I think it will be more tied to explaining Grissom. I love him but, let's face it, he's an odd bird ;)

I wonder if TPTB even know at this point what they're doing with LH? I mean, the epi hasn't been filmed and I think we've all heard stories about overhauls of story lines. I'd be curious as to whether there's a plan in place or it's just a great way to keep a buzz going?

Ali

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

rahkira, I actually agree with you. It's really sad how they had to weaken her for Grissom. And I really, really hope LH doesn't get written off because she's such an interesting character. She brings out something in Grissom than no one else can. So even if they don't sleep together (which they probably won't) or stay the night together, I hope she can at least live.

I hope she doesn't support GSR either. :rolleyes:

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I also really loved Lady Heather in her first two episodes "Slaves of Las Vegas" (which, fun fact, I didn't get to see the full episode until the DVDs came out because when my Grandma recorded she bleeped out all the explicit parts since I was so young. :lol: ) and I really loved "Lady Heather's Box". However, while I liked "Pirates of the Third Reich," I didn't love it as much as the first two, and I don't think it showcased the Lady Heather we knew and loved (though Melinda was fantastic in it, as always. :) ). Her last appearance, "The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix" brought back the Lady Heather that I loved even though it didn't feature the dominatrix stuff that was in the first two episodes. I think they've given the character a lot of great storylines and she works really well with Grissom, not to mention her friendship with Catherine is also very nice.

I'm looking forward to seeing what intimacy they're bringing between Heather and Grissom in episode 5, because you can feel the connection between the two, and it is definetiley there. What's made their "realionship" so special were those scenes in "LHB" when it seemed as if Grissom and Lady H did the "deed" and left it up to the audience (even though writer's said later that they didn't. That still confuses me, ha!). And the ending scene at the episode, when Grissom is just staring at Heather's house, it just shows that he has feelings for her and he screwed up deeply.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Actually when Grissom pulled up to her house in "LHB" almost 7 years ago, he sat and pondered, and thought it over and and went" nope this isn't what I want" and drove away, that's how I interpreted it, and the "rattles his cage" also means a negative conotation, that annoys or irritates or p.....off someone, it's not a good thing, and then they didn't see one another for 3 years:confused: till "Pirates" what kind of friendship is that? it's a two way street, what has she ever done for him? so these two characters both live in the same city and choose not to contact on another for 3 years according to what the writers showed, and when Brass said "an old friend of yours' & the stunned look on Grissom's face:wtf:I find that odd, if not riduculous, and all is not what it seems:evil:and did he ever tell her "you make me happy"?, HMMM, NO, I think this character [Grissom] is in a good place now, and doesn't need any chaos or angst in his life! soo, I have no idea why TPTB are bringing Lady Heather back!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008