Grissom Gets 'Intimate'

CSI Files

Captain
An old friend returns.<p>According to <A class="link" HREF="http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/">Ausiello</a>, when Lady Heather (<font color=yellow>Melinda Clarke</font>) returns to <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I> in season nine, she and Gil Grissom (<font color=yellow>William Petersen</font>) will be very close. "This will be the most intimate that we have seen them," said executive producer <font color=yellow>Naren Shankar</font>. Shankar's fellow executive producer <font color=yellow>Carol Mendelsohn</font> elaborated. "Grissom will go to bed at Lady Heather's," she explained. "Whether he will go to bed <I>with</I> Lady Heather remains to be seen. But Grissom will spend most of that episode at Lady Heather's."<p><I>TV Guide</I>'s <A class="link" HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Roush.aspx">Matt Roush</a> got a sneak peek at the upcoming premiere for <I>CSI</I>'s ninth season. While Roush didn't give details about the premiere, he did give his opinion on the episode and the show's lead actor. "I was more than satisfied and even more impressed than usual by Petersen's performance and by the way the script and the show deals with the fallout of what happens to Warrick [Brown (<font color=yellow>Gary Dourdan</font>)]," Roush said.<p>"It's pretty intense," Roush continued, "and the return of Sara [Sidle (<font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font>)] adds even more emotional weight to the episode." Roush also commented on the premiere regarding the upcoming reduction of Petersen's role on the show. " can't say how far they'll continue to explore Grissom's psyche in his remaining episodes as a series regular, but they're off to a promising start," he said.<p>The original news is from <A class="link" HREF="http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/07/ask-ausiello--1.html#more">Ausiello</a> at <I>Entertainment Weekly</I> and <A class="link" HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Matt#02csi">Matt Roush</a> at <I>TV Guide</I>.<center></center>

I love ya Fay, but I think you mean Season 9. ;)

But the return of Lady Heather is quite juicy.

Last edited:
SWEET! Love Lady Heather. I also remember them saying it was one of their most provocative episodes ever. If that's so, I'm voting for Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather. *thud*

I hope he'll sleep with her, too. I've always liked them together. Somehow I suspect I'm hoping for too much, though. :lol:

But alas he won't he's already commited to another, and in "Ending Happy" he said, Grissom the character. "sex without love is pointless, it makes one sad" and Sara replied "do I make you sad, and he said "No, you make me happy" :bolian:it's something we no nothing about:wtf: and also he stated recently~
One question remains how Grissom will leave the show "I wouldn't want to say exactly what we're going to do--I want people to watch certainly, Petersen said but Sara is involved" It's often darkest before the dawn"

http://www.csifiles.com/news/150708_01.shtml

I hope he'll sleep with her, too. I've always liked them together. Somehow I suspect I'm hoping for too much, though. :lol:

Hehehehehe You know I would love that too. :D

But you can be intimate with someone without sex. That's the great thing between these two. They are sexy with the sex.

^ I get what you mean, Heather. I have the same feeling for Gil/Heather and for my own OTP. However, sex would only make it better. :lol:

Hehehehehe You know I would love that too. :D

But you can be intimate with someone without sex. That's the great thing between these two. They are sexy with the sex.

YES! Also note that in Lady Heather's box, there was the "Tea Scene." Grissom took hold of Lady Heather's face, like he was about to kiss her, then that dissolved into them having tea together, Grissom in the same clothes, and Heather in completely different garb. I don't care What WP says, Grissom that!

I'd love for them to actually do something, confirmed, because they've had the best chemistry together. The whole cat and mouse game between them was very cool, and obvious as Catherine mentioned in "TGtBatD."

But alas he won't he's already commited to another, and in "Ending Happy" he said, Grissom the character. "sex without love is pointless, it makes one sad" and Sara replied "do I make you sad, and he said "No, you make me happy"

Just because he's commited to Sara doesn't mean anything. Also, he said that sex was to bring a CONNECTION, and that without a connection it's sad; not that sex without love was pointless. He certainly has a connection with Lady Heather, and was very much interested and intrigued by her from the first.

We don't know what his status is with Sara. Note that he did not go after her. That speaks volumes about how he feels about Sara at the moment. At this time, I'd say that he's not involved with Sara. Although, if somebody, no matter how much I cared for them left me with a letter saying "I have to leave or else I'll self destruct in front of you." I'm not going to marry them, at least not without some serious discussion first.

In the interim, I can see him having something with Lady Heather, even if it's a one night thing. It would be a nice way to close her story out.

However, we don't REALLY know what will happen until the new season starts. That's when we'll know. Unfortunately, that's not until October.

Back