Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

The season is half over and still no GSR, not even a Grissom mention :(

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Yeah, I've been disappointed in the lack of anything GSR, or Grissom, this season. There have been so many missed opportunities. I understand WP's reasons for not appearing in Marg's exit episode, but not even mentioning Grissom almost made it more of an issue than if he were there; the elephant-in-the-room scenario. And, I do think there were a lot of viewers expecting him to show up.

Jorja is going to be missing 2 or 3 more episodes, I guess, so maybe she'll return talking about her vacation to some exotic location with her bugman. They should have a 3 year wedding anniversary coming up soon. :) It would be nice to find out when and where they actually got married.

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I hope so, Jafox, an anniversery would be an awesome idea :D!! you're both right, they could at least continue mentioning Grissom, even if WP can't make an appearance any time soon :(.

Didn't they mention earlier in the spoilers that they might introduce Sara's mom? that could also be an opportunity for Sara to mention Grissom ;).

4. sharp52092

That is a great idea! :D Hint hint writers ;)

5. sharp52092

Sounds like a good place for a little GSR :)

Sara could mention they're wedding, where they got married, or anything really

I'm not picky

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I like the way you think. :)

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

As do I :) I don't think I can hold my breath, as we know how the writers can be, but I'm really going to hope we get a little something at least. *crosses fingers*

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I re-watched The Two Mrs. Grissoms on Saturday. What an awesome episode! Sara really shone, and the GSR scene at the end made me soooo nostalgic. *sigh*

I hate to be a whiner, but I really hate that we haven't gotten even a mention of Grissom this season when there have been so many golden opportunities; and I really want a Grissom/Sara scene before the season ends. And, I think my enthusiasm for the show, and next season, may depend on it.
    Where are you, Grissom????

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

10. sharp52092

Maybe...

Though I'm not sure if its related to our ship :shifty: since its the one with Hodges mom

But I'm still excited :)

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Maybe, although it seems important enough to tune in for according to Shane ;) :).

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

GSR shipper alert! :)

From CSIFiles interview with the writer of the next episode. 'Malice in Wonderland':

CSI Files: There’s word that Gil Grissom will somehow factor into the episode. Will there be an appearance by William Petersen before the end of the season?
    Pokaski: I can’t speak to the end of the season (or I might not make it past it myself), but part of Wednesday night’s story is dedicated to understanding Married life between Sara [Sidle, Jorja Fox] and Grissom. How it works, and why it works. And the last image in that sub-story makes me smile every time I see it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  13. sharp52092

YIPEE! :hugegrin:

Tomorrow night can't get here sooner!

Last image? A picture from their wedding?

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I admit, I wasn't entirely happy with the little bit of GSR we got in this last episode. I was hoping for more. But it certainly was more than we have gotten all season; and it was cute and it did make me smile.
    At least we know that Sara thinks her marriage is 'special', and Grissom still thinks of her. I just wish he wasn't 'living abroad'. The plant was sweet in a nostalgic way, but Sara did seem a little sad in that scene. She obviously misses him.
    I'm not sure I'm happy with the way tptb are dealing with their marriage (the whole 'living apart' thing bothers me), but I guess as long as they show us once in a while that they are 'happily' married, I'll deal. I just wish we would hear more about them being together than being apart. :(

ETA: I know it's wishful thinking, but I thought it would have been a perfect opportunity to see a wedding photo. :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, I felt kinda let down too. The mentions were nice but I was hoping for more. I knew we weren't getting a cameo after the interview a few days back, but was still hopeful. *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.