Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Well this episode definitely left me GSR happy :)
    it was so cool hearing Sara refer to herself as Mrs. Grissom :D that really made it hit home, brass was so cool about it. Great scene!

Desert, I think Sara's exit will be happy this time, it would be kind of a let down for it to be depressing again, it will be related to getting back to Grissom somehow, and I'm so okay with that.
    Tonights episode was really good! I'm definitly impressed with this season so far :bolian:

2. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I loved when Sara said she was "Mrs. Grissom". She was glowing! We haven't seen her look that happy in so long.

I'm hoping her next exit, if there must be one, is with Grissom; and has a much, much lighter mood than her previous one. :\

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

did y'all hear Sara's response to Brass asking if she took Grissom's last name? was that more of a "yeah, lol" moment, or did she actually say "no"?

btw, happy Sara is very enjoyable. i think even anti-Sara or anti-GSR people like her like this.

4. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I was wondering that too, (thank god for DVR) when Brass asks "oh, did you take his name?" I believe that she actually says no. It's knid of a "naaaw" as she starts like laughing awkwardly :p Either way, I'm glad it was mentioned, and by the sounds of it, that's the minority :(

But yes, I think happy Sara is extremely loveable. It's next to impossible to hate her :adore:

PLUS did y'all hear that we beat Grey's last night?!! :D go us

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes, that reference to her last name was darling:pShe still hestitates to talk about them, always the private people, back to when Ecklie asked him "Why didn't you tell me"? "Grissom "we didn't want you to know":rolleyes: she's back to her old self, and so focused on the cases, That was a good ep. and her reference to "Black Sabbath" and "how she loved them" with the dead crow. And I wonder if her and Grissom ever went to a rock concert together? I will bet 99% that he is back and probably has filmed his role already. He's got the 7 month hiatus from his Chicago plays, I bet they had a deal [assuming] that when she returned he said he would too. It just makes sense. Their married so he will come to get her, or work on a case or whatever~[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I really hope you're right, Desert. I'd love to see them working on a case together again. It'd be like old times. :adore: Even if they just work on one case together and then go home I'd be super happy.

7. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

GeekLove I'd be happy with that scenario too! I really hope that WP has already filmed something...Even if he doesn't make an appearence this season I hope we keep on getting news about their relationship even though we know the basics. Much to the dismay of certain people on the general CSI discussion threads :shifty:

I know this has probably been posted a hundred and one times already, but I've yet to see it mentioned on this thread so here goes: Dustin Lee Abraham has a twitter account (obv. which famous person doesn't now a days?) but I've noticed that other than tweeting about CSI episodes, informing us of the ratings and posting great behind-the-scenes pics, he talks about GSR quite a bit when the episode involves it, plus some personal stuff about himeself :p it's pretty cool to read, plus mobile alerts and stuff if anybody is interested here is the link to his account (vegasoul)
    http://twitter.com/vegasoul

P.S. you don't even need an account to check what he's up to ;)

P.P.S. I was cleaning out some files and found this pic, thought I'd share :D
    http://csigirl4life1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/picture.jpg (srry for the size!)

8. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I hope so too, what a lovely surprise that'd be. :D

If he doesn't make an appearance, I agree with you. I know some people think GSR is being force fed onto us and is the center of CSI (after 2 episodes..:rolleyes:), but that's not true. :shifty: GSR fans were crapped on last year when Sara left and we were left wondering how they were; the least we deserve is to know what they've been up to this past year. It's not like they're onscreen together making out. (Though I wouldn't be opposed to that! :thumbsup: )

ETA: Coco, I can't see the picture.. it just says "image hosted by tripod".

9. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I know, righ? I have never felt less like GSR weas being shoved down our throats, and believe me, as big of a fan as I am, I have felt that way :cardie: (I wouldn't be opossed to a GSR makeout scene either! ^.^)

and right you are, I couldn't fix that, hmm here's a link to the same photo, apologies :) http://images.fanpop.com/images/soapbox/gil-grissom_94_1.jpg

10. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

11. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

12. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

hahaha, thank you for this! :lol: I'm officially happy for the rest of the week

13. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

lol glad that brought some joy. :D

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's GeekLove that manip. is awesome and so cute, I'll bet they did have fun cooking in Paris before she returned. I hope he's been filming in L.A. according to some other sites [which I won't mention] WP has been on the CSI set. One of him with George, but I will wait till the news comes out, probably on here> Meanwhile, back at the CSI ranch, wasn't Sara incredible in "Ghost Town" and Grissom made a brief appearance from the past with that low-life Paul Milander. She bonded well with Ray, and of course she knew Grissom offered him this position. I hope we get to see them soon~

[​IMG]

15. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Does the song "Many the Miles" by Sara Barielles remind anyone of Sara/Grissom? It does for me, every time I hear that song, I think of GSR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.