Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I think the Warrick sightings will be limited to him dying in Grissom's arms and maybe some portion of the video deposition regarding Tina's baby. Technically neither are flashbacks, so she wasn't lying. But it does go to show you that, if there's a way to phrase a comment to get people talking, TPTB will do it.

The eulogy is posted on the "spoiler" thread and it does mention Sara as stoic, and Grissom breaking down, so I guess he's toast, damm I had of hoped that he would lived, what the hell did CM mean when she said "we'd see him in future eps.? that's so not cool

Ali

[​IMG][/quote]

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe Grissom will be hauled off to the mental ward where he'll spend his entire day playing with his ant farm.

I'm routing for that!

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

please
    don't post on here in that sort of way. if you genuinely like this couple, and have something HELPFUL to say about it or offer your opinion please do. DO NOT come on here to mock the pairing that you dis on every other thread.
    and if that was in all seriousness, it was in poor taste.

I don't know if them describing Sara as stoic is a good thing or not...i mean shes got to show some emotion at warricks funeral, she knew him well. but maybe she's trying to be strong enough for the both of them? (her and Grissom)

and i don't think that CM was lying, TPTB wouldn't be that harsh to us :thumbsup: she probably anticipated that question before hand and had a response already worked out, as to answer the question, create questions and speculations and reveal next to nothing about the premiere. TPTB know what they're doing :shifty: and might i add it's working well :rolleyes:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AMEN thank you JorjaFoxFan your so right on the money the "fans" that seem to come on here and post untrue derogatory comments on our wonderful couple, and say insulting & not interesting comments, the nerve:klingon: this thread is for pure die-hard GSR fans...what's the point on coming on and dicing something they no nothing about? no point:confused:.. moving on, :rolleyes: our couple will be together forever, . moving on does any one think that they'll show our Gil & Sara commenting on the horrible events pertaining to them, and their wonderful fusion with Warrick?

GSR LOVE

THIS ONES FOR YOU BABY

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

myfuturecsi, posts in shipper threads must contain three lines of ON TOPIC posting. Coming into a thread just to flame a pairing or half of the pairing and upsetting the other posters is against the board rules.

desertwind, the above quote is also against the board rules and many of you have been warned about this before. You cannot tell fans what to think. Not all fans have to get or like GSR and if they don't agree with you, it's not their problem. It's not your problem either. That's what this thread is for-fans of GSR. PLEASE leave other posters out of this discussion.

Thanks.

6. Desertwind

Sorry 1CSIMFAN I deleted that comment, it's just that none of use ever go on other "shipper' threads or any other threads and say anything derogagtory about other 'ships' I was just protecting ours, I felt it was out of line, and I guess mine was too! I'll try not to get irritated and express my views in a more positive way:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

7. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Getting back on topic, I've been thinking about what TPTB could reveal about Grissom and Sara that would cause us to re-evaluate how we view them. I've come up with two. One, it could be revealed that in their private, romantic relationship, Grissom is the submissive. There's support for this going all the way back to "Who Are You?", the first Terry Miller appearance. Twice she takes Grissom by the hand in a manner that can be construed as intimate.

Also, it could be revealed that dealing with Warrick's death has caused Grissom to reconsider his personal beliefs and he's become a practicing Catholic once more.

8. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

Sorry this is for spoiler junkie's only. Even though it's speculation based on an older article.
    hi, i needed to ask a question: Does anyone remember that article from a few months ago? I think it was one of the first articles to mention Lady Heather and the MCSKs return. Well, if i remember correctly NS said that CSI wasn't a soap opera and no one would be jumping into bed. This literally just jumped into my head. If this is true than we have nothing to worry about with Lady Heather's return (well, at least they won't be having sex) But, they also said they would be very intimate, this disturbes me. I don't how confortable i would feel, if i was Sara,with my fiance having an intimate moment with a former flame. Sara isn't in that episode but i hope they work her into it somehow.

9. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I think they will use LH as a device to allow Grissom to share some things that he wouldn't naturally share with members of his team or Brass ... possibly stuff about his grief over Warrick or something about Sara. I don't think it will be a racy scene, but I think there will be suggestive promos for the epi because it will draw viewers.

As far as Sara being "stoic" at the funeral ... I don't think that necessarily means anything. I don't cry at funerals - something about the public nature of them. It's not that I'm not sad ... I cry privately ... but I don't know that I have ever shed a tear at a funeral. That maybe unusual, but not unheard of, and Sara is an immensely private person.
    And this is related but definitely not a spoiler in any way ....

While I like the LH character and I see her usefulness in terms of Grissom's self-examination, I don't think there's any way to write Sara/Grissom/LH in a good way. I mean, he does have a weird relationship with LH ... one even secure women would likely be threatened by (IMHO)... so I can't imagine how they could frame a Grissom/LH storyline that involved Sara. I think they did the best they could in TGTBaTD and the scene between Sara and Grissom in that epi was just exasperating to me. It reminded me of the good-bye scene at the end of LLV. It's one thing to keep the relationship subtle and understated, and I know these characters have issues expressing themselves, but sheesh.

Ali

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  10. Desertwind

RESPONSE TO former *spoiler* not to worry fans:thumbsup:

According to other *spoiler* sites, Grissom crashes at LH's house from exhaustion, while working on a case and not WITH HER:scream: he doesn't love her nor her him, and most GSR fans wonder why she's back on at all? so TPTB have something up their sleeves, but all is not as it seems

SECRET NO MORE

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I agree with you about Sara being "stoic" not meaning anything. My great-grandmother was very close to me and my two cousins, and she died when I was ten. I didn't cry until I was in the car on the way home from the cemetery, and even then it was only for about five minutes. Let's recap: I was ten. Sara's, what, forty-one? She can be as "stoic" as she wants to be. She's a very private person, so I wouldn't fault her for not really crying. Besides, she needs to be a counterweight to Grissom, who sounds like he's going to be not exactly composed. Some might say that this shows just how "unemotional" or "cold" Sara is, but then again, in some countries funerals are celebrations of the deceased's life. Being "stoic" isn't really that horrible.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

That happens a lot when a ship is canon. Luckily it doesn't happen often but whenever it does, it's best to just use the 'notify moderator' button and try to ignore the trouble makers. That's the reason they post, to get you guys all worked up so ignoring them is the best route. Plus, there's four of us mods so it's not very often that one of us isn't always here. ;)

13. Desertwind

You're correct, ICSIMFan and I apologize again, we had just watched the political debate and had too much champagne, and not enough good sense:evil:, the bubbly will do that :beer:

As far as Sara being 'stoic' remember when she left to clear up her 'ghosts' well, she's probably a stronger healthier person, and wants to be strong for Grissom, and her team mates, but inside is probably crying:(
    [​IMG]

OUT TOGETHER "Ala Cart"

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

thanks CSI1Mfan! i don't think that us fans give you mods enough credit for your work on this site. :thumbsup:
    I don't think that Sara being described as Stoic is bad, i just think that for a seldom few of people, it may be conceived in that type of way. but everybody's different, right? i think this might be good in some ways..because they've got to show Sara's hurt side of this whole incident, but if in public she's staying strong for Grissom (which i think she is) then our luck at getting a private scene with just the two of them talking about everything from life to love and death is pretty high :) i hope over the course of the episodes that Sara appears in, we get slot of intimate scenes between Grissom and Sara, they don't really have to hide it from the team anymore but i think they'll limit it. i really want scenes where they're at home :p
    merlin's beard, I think we've still got 12 days :( a least on this end of the world =/

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

My current thoughts...

When they say that Sara looks stoic, I could see her actually being in shock. Since she hasn't been in Vegas or talked to Warrick for a while (as far we know), and she wasn't there when Warrick was killed, she could just be going through shock, thinking, "How can Warrick be dead?" Also, Sara could be in shock over all the stuff Warrick was involved in near the end. His run in with the law and his death could be piled on her all at once, which would be hard to get over.

If my theory is correct, TPTB said "stoic" instead of "shock" because the word shock would give too much away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.