Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That makes sense, GSRLuver. It actually makes a lot of sense. Think about it, the last time Sara saw Warrick was before the drugs, before the death of that girl, before Gedda, before everything, really. Unless Grissom told her something, which I can't be sure of, she knew nothing about what was going on in the lab.

For you, JorjaFoxFan:

11Days 7Hours 19Minutes 25Seconds

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

GEEZ, where are all the fans that used to post on here? missing you:(but am happy lots of newbies are coming on here[​IMG]

I think that Sara is so 'stoic' because she' in a state of denial, and is trying to be strong for Gris, and her team mates, and hopfully they'll show them together after the 'services' and talking about Warrick, and possibly the tears will flow. they're both consumate actors and will rally for this tragic occasion, lots of hugs and kisses too

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Lol, desertwind, I'm not really a newbie if you meant me at all. Then again, to this particular board maybe, but go to IMDb and ask Moe or PiperGrissom... they could probably tell you stories. :lol:

She seemed on the verge of tears when she hugged Grissom in the promo. So there's proof that she's not, what's the word, unemotional about the whole thing. Sara, no matter how many times she's let things get to her, is a very tough person. That might sound like an oxymoron, but she can sense when she needs to be the shoulder, and the premiere will probably be one of those times.

4. Desertwind

I am a moderator on Pipers WIKI site,and many juicy stories over there! but she's too busy to post here for now! so no need to ask her:thumbsup:, I meant everyone that I've never seen posting on this particular GSR site before~but it's nice to see the interest and different ideas and views of fans who haven't been on this thread for the whole time that they've been a couple[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i agree Desert, it's great to see that some people have broadened their minds to more of the shows pleasures!:thumbsup:
    thank you for that countdown Tciddaisc, it's just as depressing as it is comforting.
    now, the timing for these political debates are getting on my nerves. Everytime that CSI re-runs are usually on for me (seeing as i don't get SPIKE) i get a debate :shifty: i guess i might appreaciate it more if i was in America:rolleyes: but without any new information the only thing tying me over until the premiere is season 8 episodes, they're very worthwhile and highly recomended :)

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Mhm. Busy. Yeah, I'm a member of her wiki too, desertwind, I'm sure you've spotted me lurking before. (AlexKostTciddaisc) Lol.

And, my opinion on new posters has always been that as long as they have something relatively good to say, they're very welcome. We agree on that.

Back to semi-topic:

Hee. Anyway, most things posted on spoiler sites seem to like putting salt in the war wounds of GSR shippers, so I'm not surprised that Sara was described as "stoic". After all, I suffered through an entire summer of a particular *cough* website telling me that Sara was 100% positively dead. Therefore, I'm not exactly too worried right now. XD

7. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey all!

I went into hiding again because South African internet services dislike the normal human beings like me!

And now I'm going to go into hiding again because I want to watch Season 9 premier and not hear about it, so sad, sometimes being Spoiler Free just sucks the life out of you!

WE LOVE GSR! Woot, woot! No other ship has ever been more cannon, and it is my little angel... :) :) :)

Oh, and, I don't know if Season 8 on DVD has come out in America yet, but it has apparently been released in the UK!!!!! Which I find out late because I get so much spam in my darn inbox that I only check it about once a month...

I know what I want for my Birthday... GSR PROPOSAL SCENE! On DVD!!!! Who could ask for more?!?!?

*rips off her arm and leg to get DVD Boxset shipped here* Oh, and it's only the first 8 episodes!!!! I was so bleak! How can they do this to us! WAH!

8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^Hiya desertwind, im still here. I just lurked and it appears that you guys running this thread hot and high. You are so boxes in here, carry on. Just be on the look out from gsr spoiler free team’s paintball. Well, they’ll love you all the same. As for me, i manage not to peek in (sometimes... :lol:) since i will be unable to watch the season's premiere same time with you (im in asia) so the delayed gratification works for me for a while.
    Even though inside me i've been anxious, excited, going nuts waiting for that GSR to come into light again, ahehem....

It’s only less than a week when I finished season 6 and posted this. And i go squeeeeee...!!!
    But now I died, Season 7 cliffhanger ender. And went aaaahhhhh....!!! Or perhaps Grissom’s heart must’ve broken down (for a min) upon learning Sara was the MCSK's next victim. ANd when he's tying to contact her, the desperation on his voice, -- "C'mon Sara, pick up. PLEASE pick up." (Yay!)

He almost lose her (season 7), and Nick's (season 5), and Brass' (season 6). And now Warrick's. He really needs a break and i think these would compel him to leave vegas if not among other things.

Question, question..
    1. Did Grissom somehow blames himself for putting Sara's life in danger in the hands of the MCSK?
    2. GSR people votes: Blue Paint Killer or MCSK? :lol:
    (this really irrelevant, i just added up for the humor.)

>>> GSR GSR GSR <<<

Hello SA_Kate_937, nice seeing you! When is your birthday?

Enjoy posting everyone! Have a nice day!.

:):luvlove::cool:

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

*Coming out of hiding*
    Hello all! I have seen all of your posts and seems to me like the GSR fever is hot and heavy!
    I am thinking, just thinking that we will get a wonderful send off for our couple. (We'd better) and that......
    I think it COULD be possible that our Warrick lives or at least lives long enough to have a wonderful "goodbye" at the hospital. That may just be where Sara runs into the husband from "Too Tough To Die". I also think that we need to be careful of spoilers. They have been 'real' and 'from sources' before and they were wrong.
    Sorry, team spoiler free, I am still a member, but I already know alot of 'spoilers' but I AM with ya!
    Ya'll come and visit my GSR wiki. We've added tons of goodies that good GSR fans would love.
    *Going back to hiding for now*

10. Desertwind

Hi Piper my partner in crime:evil: it's so cool to have you back here again, and we all know your a busy little bee, but don't stay away so long;) and these *spoilers* change on a almost a daily basis, I want to know the reality and for all you spoiler free fans, here's the little boxes:thumbsup:

According to sources, it states that at the 'services" a 'stoic' Sara stands, so talk about confusion, is he gone or isn't he? new YouTube on the circumstances are on that thread. Will however it show Sara comforting Grissom, or the opposite or both? I bet this ep. blows the ratings out of the water, it showed it again on "Cold Case" and "The Unit" last night

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, the CSI premiere is going to KILL Grey's Anatomy. They don't have the premiere advantage anymore. I think that Sara will end up comforting Grissom. I mean, they'll be comforting each other, but he's the one that's going to get the real trauma here, especially if Warrick actually dies in his arms.

Oh, and welcome back, Piper.

12. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Glad to 'be here' again!:thumbsup:

Seems to me like something major is in the works for GSR. At least I hope so. Honestly, why end GSR? I've read and seen that most of the head honchos at CSI love GSR, Billy and Jorja love it, so why end it? Nope, not gonna happen. I'm not worried about GSR at all. It's gonna be just fine.
    Warrick- I'm not so sure about. :eek:

So, how is everyone? Counting the days? I haven't looked at my site much today, but last time I saw it this morning, the countdown was at 12 days. :p

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

welcome back Piper, it's lonelier here without your posts!
    as for the countdown we are currently at 10 days, 4 hours and 8 minutes!! woot. well i guess that countdown isn't really legit because we've probably got 6 different time zones on here!

once again, my apologies spoiler-frees:thumbsup:
    okay. i'm officially scared for the premiere again! after seeing those videos on the Spoiler Thread (which i couldn't watch because i "wasn't within the US radius" so i only gt 2 of them on youtube :shifty: stupid CBS.
    but i think that everything will be alright with Grissom and Sara, i know, i know i sound like a broken record, but we haven't much else to chat about now do we??
    I think 'stoic' is just a creative word that TPTB are trying to fool us with. but really, pick any scene with Sara and all together we'd probably think up about 6 different emotions that would work, so it's probably an opinion...?
    i don't even know what i'm talking about anymore! lol :lol:

14. Desertwind

YEAH, Piper is back:bolian: and I as well and so confused by all these different YouTube videos, :wtf: everyday something changes, those writers:scream:, wait till I meet up with them, and here's a question, if you could meet one of the writers and have a say, what one thing would you ask them? I'll pick either DR or CM, or maybe the creator Anthony Zuiker, or Naren Shankar, and go "tell me what's up":rommie:"are Gil & Sara going to end up together for sure"?......... and the new TV Guide is out with guess who's on the cover? Billy & Marg, and a hugh interview with them, and not our couple if you want to read it go to WPAP:cool:

Helping Grissom through this crisis will be his true love Sara, played by Fox [duh] who will be returning for multiple episodes, starting with the premiere. While Petersen confirms that Sara will figure into Grissoms final arc, he stops just short of saying the couple will "ride off into the sunset together at the end of ep.10 "I wouldn't want to say exactly what we're going to do--I want people to watch certainly, he chuckled, "but SARA is involved"

NEVER SAY NEVER

15. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

My thoughts on GSR in season 9, based on what we've heard so far ...

I don't think there will be much to fret over in the first epi. Obviously we are going to see G and S comforting one another, but I'll bet we don't get any info about what's going on with them or what's happened in terms of their relationship. I think the second epi will be the one that will leave us hanging and maybe kind of disheartened. I have no idea how they will explain Sara leaving, but I think she will leave and I think we'll be left with lots of questions. I'd originally thought that she might leave with the understanding that Grissom would join her once Warrick's case was closed, but now that McKeen is going down in epi 1, I guess that's not going to be the way it plays out.

I think the next couple epis will be more straight-ahead forensic drama with time to get to know Riley and get some Catherine/Lindsay drama going. I think we'll get jerked all over the place with suggestive promos for epi 5, but in the end I don't think Grissom will do the deed with LH ... I believe that epi will tell us more about the Sara situation and will give us some closure with LH back to being stronger and more like her old self. No predictions for epis 6-8, but I suspect we'll see JF back in the last one or 2 eps. I'll be shocked if they don't have Grissom and Sara together in the end, but I could see us getting little more than her swinging by the lab to pick her up on their way to the airport.

So now that my predictions are on record, you can all feel free to mock me at a later date when they are so far off the mark it's not funny ;)

I'm really curious to see how they work Sara into the storyline in a way that's satisfying. After all, JF says she was pleased with Sara's exit in GBaGL... which would make me think she was willing to return because she was offered a really good storyline that didn't make her second departure from CSI anti-climatic.

Of course, that's assuming that there is a clear vision for Grissom's departure. Lots of the things I've read recently make it sound like the story is still evolving, but that may be to discourage lots of specific questions.

Not much longer to wait, guys!

Ali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.