Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what do you think TPTB have planned for the rest of the season?

I hope we get another stellar episode like the one with Meredith and the bomb last season.
At the moment I feel that it's been sailing along great but not REALLY great this season.

I hope we get more episodes like Into You Like a Train. That was definately the best episode sofar IMO.

Also loved the part where Christina lost the leg :lol:

Season 2 came out on dvd over here today. I already watched the first four episodes. One more and then Into You Like a Train :p
Rediculous though. They released the season in two parts here like CSI, but both parts were released on the same day :rolleyes:

RBC said:
Rediculous though. They released the season in two parts here like CSI, but both parts were released on the same day :rolleyes:

Are they trying to make more money? Or what???? :rolleyes:

Yay, a new eppy on Thursday!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

-----------------
Markbanner.jpg

Into You Like A Train, yayz. That was the very first ep I've seen =D
WTF... they've cancelled GA in my country :eek: I was so shocked to see there are no more eps. We are in the middle of season two, and they just... cancelled it. I hope I can buy the DVDs asap :D

WTF why would they do that??? that is kind of weird, it's a hit show!

I cant wait till Thursday. Whats the deal with Callie being mad at Derek i wonder? i do like Callie but i dont know why she is acting like this towards George, she broke up with him and he tried to get her back and she didn't budge. Him with the chicken and the movie :( i dont know how someone can turn that down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back