Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Muzzy, if you ask me Alex doesn´t hide behind this toughness. Yet even if he cares deep inside, I´d prefer him bothering Meredith instead for instance.

^^^Love that icon!

I like the way Addison molded the new Alex, i loved the jackass effect before but when he started talking to the baby about the boxing match i...well i didn't believe wha i was seeing and i was very pleased.

Addison is a great teacher.

csikicksurass, thanks for liking me icon. Me either. :D Found it at a livejournal.

What do you mean by Addison molded Alex. May I ask you to explain that? They don´t hook up, do they?? :eek:

Muzzy, thank you. Hope you had a great christmas-eve, too.

15.gif

May you all have a wonderful time with Family and Friends! :D

Merry Christmas GA fans!

12.gif

Peace,

JB

Well after Alex started working with Addison he became well different and to me with the help of Addison and her work she made him into what he is, almost like a teacher. She layed down some rules and eventually he had to follow them and when he did he just kept following the rules and like Addison said he will miss her and the type of work and it showed that he did when he started talking to the baby.

When did Alex start working with Addison? I started watching late season 2.. and yay for Dutch TV starting with airing season 3 soon. I should buy season one on DVD, it's worth the money, Grey's has become one of my favorite series. :D

Roos love that icon!!!! Addison is my hero, well Kate is!!!

My sister was watching season 2 that she got for x mas and i cant believe that i never started watching sooner. But the sad part is that it made me remember how much i miss Denny and Finn :(

How many of you saw the preview for the new episode airing Jan. 11th, 2007? Here's the YouTube link for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3Uz1cl_CY

All the Addex shippers were right--and I suspected it would happen. Given Addison and Alex's behavior towards eachother (hatred, covering up smouldering passion) I'm not surprised. But what about George? We see him and Callie dancing together first, then later on he's crying and having a breakdown! Poor dude! And we finally see Izzie depositing the check from Denny. AIYA!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Hey, Hankster, love the promo, but we're not allowed to link directly to videos from this site - copyright laws and somesuch.

Hellooo... Alex and Addison! I was kind of rooting for him to get back with Izzy, but this also works. And I think the reason George is crying might be related to an earlier spoiler that said his father died?

csikicksurass said:
Roos love that icon!!!! Addison is my hero, well Kate is!!!

Thanks. :)

Well, all I can say is I love the spoilers. :D Thanks for posting.

Wow, I love it. Alex and Addison, yay! I love both Alex and Addy, so. :D

Boya go Addisex!!!!! <333 but i have to say poor George, i dont want to think that maybe his dad died :(

Thank you for the promo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back