Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't know that 2! :p And congrats to the Cast for their nomination ;) Sure, the whole cast deserves a price, they are all so good! ;)

Tut tut you guys have obviously not been paying attention to the show! ;) Hehe. I think her daughter was only mentioned in one .... possibly two episodes.

MissRoosFox said:
Does Izzie have a daugher? Wow, I didn't know. :eek:
I didn't want to be the first to say that. Thanks Roosy :p So, I didn't know either. Isn't she a little too youg to have a daughter?

Hmm... I don't remember the exact episode... I'll have to look it up. But I'd love for them to do more with that.

Wyoming said: (...) Alex- (...) He really truly cares about Izzie, (...) . :D
May I dare disagreeing against that? :D I remember a special scene. Something like:
Izzie: "Hey, you got a tick?"
Alex: "Sure, what´s up?"
Izzie: "Oh boy. Uhhhhhm, we kissed. I guess we should talk this over."
Alex: "Never ever. I kissed you tongues. And I intend to do it more often. Get used to it."

That´s Alex. Nevertheless Alex seems kinda too straight 2 me. Like a wonanizer. Never caring 4 the hearts he breaks. :( :D

My heroes are:

female: Izzie
male: Dr. Shepard or O´Melly

Izzie:
She would give almost everything 4 her job. She lives 4 being a doc.
Besides she´s a real fighter. Izzie doesn´t even hesiate to mess up with almost the whole bunch of internists. What I like about Izzie is her

"Like me or not (if not that´s not my prob) -attitude

I guess another way of looking at it is that there Alex is acting too 'cool' to show he cares because he's actually quite insecure but deep down he really does care.

csikicksurass said:
Do you think Alex is changing? and if so do you think in a good way or bad, do you like the new Alex?
Personally, I like the new Alex. After he started working with Addison in that field, he seemed to be more caring, etc. He can still be an ass (as seen with George on the camping trip), so it's not a complete transformation, but I'm still liking it.

Every show needs a bad boy, so I guess that's where McSteamy comes in now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back