Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun´s not bad. However I prefer the melancholic breeze of GA. :( :cool:

Willows, thanks for your PM. So Derek is Dr. Shepard? Sounds good. Maybe he can taim her a little. :D

Ausiello: Not sure about that, but I can tell you who's getting engaged: George and Callie! Although no one within six degrees of Shonda Rhimes would confirm it (shocker!), one well-placed mole tells me that they'll make the announcement during February sweeps. Now, why do you suppose George and Callie — who were still broken up in the last episode — would rush into marriage so quickly? Hmmm….

Oh god, that spoiler just makes me depressed lol but i don't really believe Ausiello since the George/jorja firing affair so i will just wait and see!

ETA:
GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS:

BEST TELEVISION SERIES – DRAMA

GREY’S ANATOMY (ABC)
Touchstone Television

-----------------------

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A TELEVISION SERIES – DRAMA

PATRICK DEMPSEY GREY’S ANATOMY
----------------------

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A TELEVISION SERIES – DRAMA

ELLEN POMPEO GREY’S ANATOMY
---------------------

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

KATHERINE HEIGL GREY’S ANATOMY

Congrats to the show and cast!!!!!!!!
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif

----------------------
GAgroup2.jpg

Well, maybe I'm saying this because Cristina is my favourite character on Grey's Anatomy, but she'd deserve at least a nominee. She's so weird, but she can be funny and serious as well.
For example, on 2x12 I couldn't close my mouth when she told Burke she was Jewish! :lol: Well, I reacted the same way as Burke :D But thankfully it turned out she wasn't telling the truth :D

csikicksurass said:
Katherine Heigl really deserves it though.
I agree- she was fantastic in the last two episodes of the season. Seriously, that last scene with her talking about Denny and crying on the hospital bed with all the other interns around is heartbreaking!!

Congrats to the cast and crew on the other nominations! :D

ETA: random note- I love the GG because it's both TV and film, but one thing that's always bugged me is how the supporting acting categories for TV are grouped together (mini-series, made for tv movies and series, all in the same category) unlike the "leading roles". ...*end of random thought/rant/whatever* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back