Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan can't stop talking in third person. She did it at work this morning, and got weird looks :rolleyes: Megan thought the whole interaction between Izzy and Alex in this episode was very sweet.

Did anyone else see the full-cast appearance on Oprah? I found it interesting, and funny.

Shady Lane said:
BATHTUBS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Ha Ha, Lilly likes. :D There was something said like that on Oprah it was more like "mama needs a bath tub"(or something like that)on the Grays' special on Friday.

Oh yes, look at my icon! *pimps*. It's not mine, it's made by Kiara99 at LJ.

Well, Addison just rocks. Full-cast appearance on Oprah? Cool, it'll be on here in two months then. :D

OMG Roos Allison cant stand to look at your icon but gawd is it wonderful! Addison does just rock she is the best. Her and George are so gangster, George is the angst king and Addison or Izzie is the angst queen!

Hehe Tai is still giggling at all your comments. :lol:

Damn :mad: I totally forgot about Oprah.
cryingsmiley.gif
I had a Doctor's appointment. :(

So, have you seen the Tvguide?

AddieandMark.jpg

I love this one!
LoveHearts.gif

normal_04.jpg

Hankster has finally caught up on the GA episodes in his DVR. Hankster really enjoyed the antics with third person references, Alex and Izzie, the camping trip, and Cristina's angst. Hankster is also glad that Meredith didn't do McSteamy. Hankster hopes that McSteamy gets a comeuppance for making the interns get his dry cleaning and his lunch. :devil:

So, we're talking in third person? Okay then;

Roos loves the TV Guide cover, Roos loves Addie & Mark! Roos says to Allison: Yes, Addie is Angst Queen, and Roos loves it!

Allison loves Kate and Eric!!!!! Allison wants that TV guide but we dont get it, we did get something like TG with PD on it, so smexxi Allison means dreamy :lol:

Wow I really really want to find out what happens next week. I think Christina's going to be the cause of Mr. O'Malley(or however you spell that)'s death. Becuase I'm pretty sure that he's going to die. It also makes me wonder who George will go to for comfort. One would assume that it would be Izzie, but I don't know, it could always turn out to be someone else. And is anyone else tired of the Christina/Bourke angst? I don't know, I want them to go back to the cute cuddly couple they were at the end of season 2. I think Bourke kissed her cheek in one episode, and I want to see more of that. I don't want to see them fighting like they showed in the previews. As for Meredith, it looks like she gets a lot of action with McDreamy next week. What happened to takeing it slow? Will this lead to the downfall of their relatioinship once again?

Megan agrees with Allison. I can't wait for thursday... although I probably won't be able to watch it until friday, as usual. But I'm really looking forward to this episode. Big things seem to be afoot :p

Allison saw the preview and it is so gross but incase someone never seen it Allison will keep it to her self ;) lets just say it looks painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back