Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Tonight, Christina and Meredith lie about their relationships. It looks like Christina is telling Burke she's moving in with him, but is keeping her apartment. However, George is getting sick of that mongrel dog and is threatening to move out. (Speculation: George and Izzie may take Christina's apartment if Meredith doesn't get rid of the dog... if they're living alone... well... it has the potential to set up some Gizzie Sparks! HEE HEE HEE!!!)

2. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Hello, I have heard a lot about this show, can someone tell me what it is like?

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Okay, the writers are making it easier and easier to fall in love with George!! He was so sweet and caring towards that woman tonight!

Well, it's about a group of interns at a hospital in Seattle...it deals alot with their relationships with eachother....
    I honestly knew nothing of the show before I started watching it (when someone told me that there was an actor on the show that looked like a guy I knew). I just got hooked. I think it's smart and witty....one of my "must watch shows" :D

4. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Hmm... some of last night's theme made me think of "Tell Me Lies" by Fleetwood Mac for some reason...

I loved it when George, Alex and Christina had their own hot-dog eating contest. Christina won, started gloating, and then she spewed, sending everyone else running for cover! HILARIOUS!!!

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I totally agree!! So funny!
    Usually food eating contests and things like that gross me out (like when CSI did it) but they did it in such a funny way. And how Izzie and Meredith were just carrying on their conversation like nothing strange was going on. :lol:

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah me and my friends did kinda that once we each had some brownies and it was kinda like who can finsh first. Have to say I didn't. But it was fun.

7. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

George's last line to Izzie and Meredith when they're doing their usual crawl in bed with George after a rough day routine was priceless! Izzie owes George so much, she should do him a FAVOR!!!

8. IcyDroplets

IcyDroplets Witness

"Anyone wanna have sex?" :lol: Awesome line!

I was totally caught off guard by Izzie's secret too. I love it when shows have surprises like that.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

at the end when it got dark, i didn't hear what he said, i though he was just mumbling about his game-boy or something :lol: then my friend told me today, and i was laughing so hard. i absolutely love george.

and izzies secret? omg, i actually stopped breathing. really. i fell off the couch. :eek: :p :D

fav girl character: izzie(she's just awesome! a feminist!) and addison(i know, everyone ive talked to hates her, but i rather like her. maybe its just because i really like kate walsh)
    fav guy: :cool:george! :cool: no competitions at all for that one. in second, i would have to say joe. he's so cool.
    fav pairing: well, i used to really like alex/izzie, but that was before he cheated on her. i still like them both, but i think izzie and george would be sweet. his crush on meredith seems to be wearing off...i hope.

10. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

last episode was great!

I was happy to watch Alex's assholeness back ...(I love him :p)
    The bar-almost-fight was really funny..(and Alex's fault :D)

Izzie's secret.. :eek:
    and meredith's case were pretty though!

Next episode seems to be really really really great :eek:!!!

11. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I am just starting to watch this show but I did see a show last season. I am a huge Meredith/Derek fan through and I can't wait till he finally leaves his wife and gets back with Meredith.

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Every episode I watch, George becomes more and more my favourite. I LOVE that guy! :D

13. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

I want it to be Sunday :(

This show has not had a bad episode yet. I love it with all my heart.

14. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

George is really pretty funny!
    I like him more and more..
    .. my favourite is still Alex but I enjoy them so much when they play together!
    By example, "the nurse O'Malley" remark in the last episode was so typically an Alex's quotes.. it was pretty funny.. :D

15. IcyDroplets

IcyDroplets Witness

George is adorable! So sweet and funny. He's one of my favourite characters.

I think most of the characters are great, it's a good mix of people. I hope Dr. Bailey comes back soon though, she's awesome!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.