Grey's Anatomy ~ Shipping Thread

Tinkerbell

Head of the Swing Shift
Okay, as there has been quite a bit of shipping talk in the Grey’s Anatomy thread, I thought it would be a good idea to have a separate shipping thread for the show. :)

Here you can talk about which characters you prefer together and why you think they should get it on.

Okay, first of all, this thread is only for shipping, so if you want to talk about what happened in episodes and Grey's Anatomy itself, then you need to get over to the Grey's Anatomy thread. ;)

Second of all, you need to be respectful of everyone else’s ships. You can state why you prefer one ship to another and disagree with other poster's opinions, but please respect other people's ships.

Thirdly, remember this is supposed to be fun!

Well, nothing more for me to say apart from - ships away. :lol:

No I also stated that George and Izzie should get together. They are incredibly cute together. I think they would make a great couple!!!!

csikicksurass said:
Is there aloud to be spoilers like in the House one?
I’ve not put a spoiler warning in the title, so it's best to keep any spoilers in spoiler code. :)

Awesome idea :D.
I personally like Izzie/Alex and Merideth/McSteamy(ducks from flying objects) but always thought that George/Izzie would be a cute and unexpected pairing.

I like McDreamy/Addy the best. But from what I've read, I understood they're divorced? Such a pity. I also like Izzie/George. Don't know how to feel about Meredith/George tho.

chocolate_bunnys said:
Awesome idea :D.
I personally like Izzie/Alex and Merideth/McSteamy(ducks from flying objects) but always thought that George/Izzie would be a cute and unexpected pairing.

I like Izzie/Alex too, I also like Merideth and McSteamy, so I'm with ya on that one, but now that they've broken up, I like George with Callie. That ALWAYS seems to happen with me. I start to like it as soon as they break up lol. Gotta love it.

Wyoming said:
I like Izzie/Alex too, I also like Merideth and McSteamy, so I'm with ya on that one, but now that they've broken up, I like George with Callie. That ALWAYS seems to happen with me. I start to like it as soon as they break up lol. Gotta love it.

Ha, me too. I agree, i like George/Callie as well (so sad all of mine aren’t dating or sleeping with each other and 2 of them are broken up)

That is the good thing about Grays', you can pick almost any pairing and it has a good chance of existing a one point or another. :lol:

Edit: I dont know why i quoted you when your post was right above mine. :rolleyes: Blonde moment.

I actually like Addison with everyone

We all know who i like with George ;)

And Cristina and Berke belong together.

Meredith, even though i dont really like her (No offence) and i am a big McMarried fan i do kinda like her and Derek.

One of the best parts yesterday was when Addison and Alex just stared at each oter, that was pure love <3 they are just so cute together.

How Izzie was mad at George yet she still steals his speggeti <3 and how ashamed he was when he yelled at her.

Last nights epie was cool, i am still a total Alex/Izzie shipper plus I recently changed to Mer/Der and Adie/McSteamy, I am starting to like this Alex/Adie thing.

Yesterday was one of my fav.

I mean with the holding of the hands between G/I and i dont know what i liked better about the Addi/Alex scene, what he said to her or the almost kiss?

Back