Grey's Anatomy ~ Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Nov 17, 2006.

1. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i really like McDreamy and Meredith. I think they have been through soo much, and they were really funny in the first 2 seasons, and still now. I also LOVE Addi/Alex. I love alex, he's my favorite guy intern, and for THE longest time, i was all, omg they have SUCH chmistry. Alex has totally changed through the seasons, now hes really sensitive and totally cute. and that is sooo what Addi needs.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I have to admit Mer and Der are growing on me. I dont know what made me change my mind, i think it's because as much as i still love Addi and Der i REALLY love Alex and Addison and so now i am starting to see that Meredith and Derek are really cute.

Oh and of course George and Izzie = IMO best GA ship Ever!!!

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up. :)

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I love George/Callie, I always have :) they just make sense to me. Their personalities balance each other. They are my Grey's OTP. Despite the fact that theyre going through a hard time in their relationship, I believe that they will find their way back to each other. This isnt the first time they've hit a road block.

(Just for the record, I'm an official member of Team Callie :D)

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Alex & Izzy all the way, although I have the feeling that while she wanted him - who wouldnt?, he was in love with her

I like Callie & George too. she is/was good for him.

Cristina & Burke are the best

and I dont really care who Meredith ends up with

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Ok judging by the new episode you dont even have to guess what my reaciton is:

George and Izzie!!!!!!!!! omg i so wanted to cry when she told him she misses him but i was to happy and he went back, seriously can it get any more obvious?

And yay for Alex and Addison!

7. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I love how Ava teases Alex about Addison and him.
    Speaking Ships:
    SPOILER ALEART
    Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 4

Sorry they are crapy quality, but I am SOOO watching Grey's this week!

Suposedly right after this Derek and/or Mark are suposed to walk in. *sigh* why cant we just have some Addisex sex ?!?!

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I may be in the minority here, but I'm really rooting for George and Callie as a couple. Even his dad thought that she was good for him. And Im starting to think that not everyone's thrilled with the Gizzie because Grey's hasnt had decent ratings for the last 2 new episodes.

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I am hoping that George and Callie pull it together and keep their marriage going. How many more flat-out dysfunctional relationships does this show need?

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like Goerge & Callie too. although I mostly just like Callie.

it sometimes really feel like every one is given a shot at anyone the only steady relationship being Cristina & Burke.

and who would thought that Goergi would urn iout to be the Casanova of the show :)

11. Marissa

Marissa Victim

I like Callie, but I don't think George and Callie are a nice couple...

I'd love to see Addison and Alex as a couple! Addison is so funny, she's my fav character... And Alex is just cute, they would be perfect together.

I think McDreamy and Meredith are a good couple. They are cute together.

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I give a huge Amen to that. :D It would just be very refreshing to actually have a nice, mostly problem free relationship on Grey's. Im sick of seeing relationships fail! :(

13. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Honestly? I wanted their marriage to succeed, but George is just being a terrible, terrible husband. Callie used to be such a strong character, but not anymore. I'm hoping this episodes revelation pertaining to George will help them, if it does fall through.

14. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I am with you I want their marriage to survive.

OK. WTF. My ship was canonized and un-canonized. In one episode!

First, Can I say I simply despise this whole spin-off thing?

Now I am disappointed how they handled the Addison/Alex. They built it up real nice, with tension and not having them in bed together right off the bat.

Then they blew it putting them in the on-call room. The on-call room! The home of the doomed-relationship-sex. Just to give Addison to run off to her spin-off. The stupid spin-off.

Then it killed me how Alex turned Addison down, but you can't blame him, the way I see it from what he said to Ava , is he dosnt think he is the man that Addie thinks he is. And he isn't about to go into a relationship with her when he thinks she is going to get hurt when he isn't the type she thinks is.(you following this?)
    My problem is, he is that guy, or well on his way to being him. He has changed from the 1st season, Izzie had a lot to do with it. And so did Addison.

Until they put them in the on-call room so Addison can go off to her spin-off.

And now he is back to being the ass he used to be.

I have a passionate hating of On-call rooms and spin-offs.

*inhale* *exhale*
    Thank you if you bothered to read my ramblings.

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think Alex is a jerk now :(

But i'm in high spirits because did you see the promo and the G/I kiss <3

And i thought the ending with Burke and Christina was so adorible!