Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

I love Addy and look forward to her brief return to GA. She has such a sense of fun and sexiness to her. She is by far my favorite character that has come from GA.

magicmunchies, I've edited your post. I don't think the pics are spoilerish, but better safe than sorry, right? ;) BTW I have these in HQ, if anyone would like them, PM me.

Personally, a photo is just a photo. :)
I am sooooooooo ready for new eps of GA. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Addison pics Magic. :)

Here's another one!

Ummm...forgive me if it's a spoiler pic, I can't tell the difference? :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the pictures magic. :D I can't wait to see Addison back in a Grey's episode. Private Practice is so much more lighthearted than Grey's nowadays. Meredith really has to make up her mind. Although I like Derek and Rose together. I actually like Rose. :lol:

Anybody know when a new episode will air?

Finally new episodes beginning tonight!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

I've waited so long I forgot what was happening? :eek:

Here's to the rest of the season!! :beer:

--------------------------
GA_Ladies07.jpg

Yay, Addison returns tonight! :thumbsup:

I truly miss her character. I was hoping she would be in the Finale instead. :(

Anyway, last week's ep was great! :thumbsup: I am looking forward to tonight's ep! :)

OT: I'm also looking forward to Patrick's new movie "Made of Honor" :drool: :drool::drool:

------------------------
dreamybanner-1.jpg

I liked seeing Addy back at GA and she got Izzie back to her more determined self.Izzie has been so distant lately and I was hoping she would get out of it. I liked how Addy thought nothing had changed since she left but then as got to talking found out how much has changed with people's lives.

Also is Dr. Hahn a lesbian or not? Was it ever said? Because I think she is and Callie was clearly shakken by Addys comment about them being together. And how she took Mark home to prove a point.

Last edited:
Ok so based on last weeks eppy--is Hahn a lesbian or not? Because that laugh and awkward look between them seemed to say that.

Who is that woman that plays the therapist for Mer? SHe looks familiar??

I think it's a pretty good possibility that Hahn's a lesbian. Callie looked freaked out after the kiss and she didn't. And it also might explain her admission in the previous episode about her not being able to make friends easily. Maybe once people found out they didn't want anything to do with her. Either way I think we need to see that storyline blowout soon.

Ok I have a real problem with last night finale. The guy encased in cement would have weighed too much to transport into the hospital, it would have been more believable if the docs had to go to the scene. Even Bailey said there were a couple tons of cement there.

Mer-Der now she waits for him to come back to her--he has to clear his conscience by telling Rose about them back together...nothing like killing the mood and ticking me off.

Callie and Hahn kissing--well they are basically going public with that--Sloan watching and kissing in front of the hospital.

Christina got her groove back and I liked how she took over the surgery and told Hahn to shut up. About time!

Bailey finally realizing that she cannot do it all and giving Izzy the clinic.

I liked how Izzy didn't give up on Alex and helped him realize that he cannot help Rebecca on his own.

The season finale was kinda disappointing to me, I was hoping for more wow and less ho hum. There were better cliffhangers in the regular episodes this season.

Oh I never even thought about how much that kid would have weighed in cement. I was thinking he really wouldn't be that bad off being in it because I was thinking about the ep csi lv when the dude fell in the cement and was in it all night..he didn't get hurt. I thought those kids should have been charged with something, or at least thrown out of the hospital. I mean why did they let them stay there if they didn't like the kid? They were being ignorant and misbehaving. Torre's should have tossed them out. Where was the kid's parents?

I thought the finale was pretty good. Better than a lot of others I Have seen.
The young brain tumor couple made me cry. I really wanted both of them to live, but the story was good and a tear jerker. Nice that they let them have sex.......

Poor George failing by 1 point. I'm glad he pulled out his balls to the cheif and will get another chance at the test.

As for all the kissing at the end this was interesting.

Mer/Der...I'm not a fan of this ship, so I was dissapointed. I just can't see next season being interesting if they are happy and in love and just having sex all the time.

I've been confused on Lizzy and George's relationship. Did they break up? Did I miss it?

George kissing Lexy... Lexy is just weird, but I actually have to say they would be a cute couple and yes I am a Gizzy shipper. But I'd be ok with them if that's the road they take. I hate George and Torres together. I don't think the kiss meant anything to George, just a thank you, but clearly Lexy felt something.

Izzy and Alex kiss, ewwwwww. Not them again please.

Cheif and his wife..YAY! Bout time.

Bailey giving Izzy the clinic was great. Win, Win for both of them. Izzy really needs it to help her become whatever is meant for her. Bailey really needs her family back.

Callie and Hahn kissing...saw it coming and it's very interesting. Poor Sloan, beat by a woman for a woman. I think he should hook up with Rose. She's too sweet and he's a womanizer..she can tame him.

Over all I think it was a good finale from start to finish. This season had some snoozer eps in my eyes.

I agree, George and Izzy as a couple didn't feel right.

The guy encased in cement would have weighed too much to transport into the hospital, it would have been more believable if the docs had to go to the scene. Even Bailey said there were a couple tons of cement there.

Don't take everything literally. When I'm lifting heavy stuff I will complain it weighs a ton. :lol: ;)

Mer-Der now she waits for him to come back to her--he has to clear his conscience by telling Rose about them back together...nothing like killing the mood and ticking me off.

It's the right thing for Derek to do therefore more believable.

I liked how Izzy didn't give up on Alex and helped him realize that he cannot help Rebecca on his own.

She had a hard time to make the best decision for Rebecca. It's difficult for her to take responsibility, especially in this case with Alex involved. I'm glad Miranda didn't make the decision for her and let Izzy figure it out by herself. I admit I rolled my eyes several times and thinking "Get over yourself!" but it fits the character.

The young brain tumor couple made me cry. I really wanted both of them to live, but the story was good and a tear jerker. Nice that they let them have sex.......

Derek and Meridith standing guard by the door. If the girl's parents only knew...:guffaw:

Poor George failing by 1 point. I'm glad he pulled out his balls to the cheif and will get another chance at the test.

Well, it was about time he did. Talking about balls, Lexie telling Alex she knows he has two balls was funny. Too bad Alex wasn't himself in the elevator otherwise it would have been an interesting conversation. :D

Bailey giving Izzy the clinic was great. Win, Win for both of them. Izzy really needs it to help her become whatever is meant for her. Bailey really needs her family back.

Thanks to Izzy there is a clinic so this is perfect. Good to see Miranda is making the right decision for herself too.

I liked this episode. Not great but good enough for a season finale. There were some interesting twists so I'm looking forward to the next season.

I loved the finale! :thumbsup:

Bailey rocked when she started talking about "Star Wars" Who would have thought?? :lol:

No, she can't do everything. I'm glad she gave the clinic over to Izzy.

Cristina, bless her heart. She got her grove back!!!! That's the Cristina I love!!! :)

I can't believe George missed by one point??? :eek:
I'm glad he spoke up, he's right about the others given a second chance and he wasn't.
I guess this means he'll be a Resident next season.

I hope it's the last of Rebecca. I don't care for her at all. Sorry folks.
Alex was such an ass!!! :scream:

Let's face it, we know Mer/Der will always come back to each other and I'm fine with that! :drool:

Richard & Adele, it's about time they got back together.:)

I'm not even gonna talk about Hahn. :rolleyes: Or Callie. :rolleyes:

------------------------
HavingTea_LH.jpg

Back