Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Feb 13, 2007.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Sandra Oh was great!
    Cristina can mourn all she wants, I have no problem with that. Put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel if your soon-to-be-husband left you on your wedding day?

As for Meredith, just because Lexie is her sister doesn't mean they have to be close, believe me I know a couple of friends just like that.
    Again, I have no problem with that. :D

Looking forward to tonight's ep. :)

---------------------
    [​IMG]

2. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

This whole Izzie-George thing is really annoying me. I loved the relationship they had before and now they have ruined everything. Also I miss Addison! I haven't watched Private Practice but I am pretty sure it can't possibly be as good as Grey's Anatomy! All the new interns are really confusing. There are so many of them and half the time they aren't there! I mean in last weeks episode where were Izzie's interns?

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

The scenes with Really Old Guy was so hilarious except when he finally kicked the bucket. :lol:

I agree that the whole Izzie-George thing is annoying. It's like 'WTF?' As for Lexie, gah! She's starting to grate on my nerves.

4. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

Really Old Guy was awesome! I was so sad when he actually died.

I felt bad for Lexie, I was very happy when Meridith kind of opened up to her a little at the end. I think it will be good for Meridith. Right now she is a little crazy.

I hope George doesn't leave Callie because I HATE the idea of Izzie and George together. Why does everybody have to get together with another main character? Why can't Izzie find another guy? Preferably one who is as awesome as Denny was( if that is possible)

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

ITA, George and Izzie is beginning to suck. :mad: Personally, I think it's sad that Izzie is chasing after her so-called "best friend" and he's married? :mad:
    As for Private Practice, I've enjoyed it very much. It's very different from GA, at least there's no interns, which GA has way too many! :mad:
    Because it was forced into our face last season, some GA fans haven't come around to watching Private Practice.
    If you really love Addison/Kate, you really should watch on Wed. nights. :D

[​IMG]

-------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

That last episode was pretty interesting, but I am finding that I miss Burke's calm, confident presence in the hospital. Nothing we can do about that I suppose. :(

The interplay between Meredith and her sister fascinates me. It's now become clear that Meredith doesn't hate her (after stating the obvious!) but has so many family issues to deal with, that Lexie was just one more peace of baggage. Mer really should look into some therapy.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm getting tired with how everything is playing out. The whole Izzie-George thing is starting to become a mess. As for Callie, what is she? a doormat? As for Meredith and Derek, ahhh, I'm beginning to get annoyed with their so-called break-up. Cristina's the only one I still find interesting along with Alex and Bailey. What I would love to see is a renewal of the Derek-Mark friendship.

9. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

^The Izzie/George thing was a mess to begin with! :lol: Seriously, they had a great friendship that I will never forgive the writers for messing with.

Actually, last week Cristina pissed me off with the way she was treating Lexie (who at first I didn't like, but I now I think she's kind of cute). Yay for Derek not just standing by and letting it happen. Yay for Lexie for trying to stand up to big bad Cristina...maybe it'll work better next time. :lol: :rolleyes:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, Cristina was pretty mean to Lexie in last week's episode but I guess that's just how her personality is. She can be so abrasive. Besides, I think she's allowed to be bitter and angry and even take it out on others for being stood up at the altar by Burke. Plus, she's being Meredith's best friend in trying not to like Lexie and being mean to her. Does that make sense at all?

11. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I'm sick of Alex being such a bastard towards George--all the stinking insults and his nasty attitude. I want George to man up and sucker punch the SOB again. I've liked Alex when he's not been picking on George. I just don't get why he does this kind of crap.

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

It's pretty simple: Alex is a bully. He's tried to bully the women and they were just too much for him to handle. George is pretty weak and just has moments of backbone, like the day he stood up to all of the others in Callie's defense, or the day he sucker punched Alex. Bullies always get their comeuppance though; and I bet Alex's will be a doozy.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, Alex is pretty much a bully but George has to stand up for himself. I don't like the fact that he can be pretty weak. I also don't like that he had an affair with Izzie. I hate that the writers are messing things up. It's like a merry-go-round. I think the only one George hasn't slept with is Cristina.

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Yet.... Still, during that time they had that big booze party in the 1st season, I was afraid they'd wake up together and Cristina would say "Oh Crap! I can't believe I did this with YOU!" :devil: :eek: :lol:

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I think Christina would have woke up and said "OH Crap! I can't believe I slept with Bambi." :devil: :p

The last ep was pretty good. I can't believe Ava or whatever her name is came back for Alex. Then she got pissed cause he ran off for an emergency. Well get use to that honey, he's a doctor and as you can see none of them can have a relationship with someone that's not a doctor...or anyone for that. I found the dude w/ the foot too predictable and ok Bailey didn't do any test on him to see what was wrong w/the foot? Bad Bailey. His problem could have been neurological. So ok I missed something cause I thought Callie wasn't going to divorce George but like she is and now george and Izzy are together..... :D