Greg/Wendy: DNA Lab Techs In Love

sarahvma

Captain
Figured this one would pop up eventually. I remember Eric Szmanda saying he'd probably request a girlfriend for Greg, and it looks like instead of working the Mia/Warrick angle from last season, they've moved on to Wendy/Greg:

Any good names for this ship?

Sandy makes sense: Sanders and Wendy...

but that's about all I got.

I really like Greg/Wendy as well. I always thought that they would make a really cute pairing. They have some great chemistry on last nights ep.

Hmm...Sandy is cute. But it reminds me too much of Sandles.

Oh these two definitely deserves a thread after that dinner thing... They look cute together.

Gwendy or Sandy or Wenders? I'd go for any of those..

Yay! Wendy was stunning in the ep, she made Greg's head turn, and she made him chase her. :lol: I love how they flirted in Spellbound and talked about both dinner and the case. I have no Greg ship, because in my mind he's mine, :lol: but this pairing is too good to pass up.

Sofia_Willows nice ship names, I'd go for either Gwendy or Wenders.

oh yay, I've been waiting for this ship to show up! Were there really some Greg/Wendy scenes in the last episode? Oh, I definitely need to watch! But until then, could anyone give me the details of their scenes together?

Thanks for the caps, Hottie...hopefully, we'll be seeing more of those in future episodes!

i always shipped them, i have a thing for lab geeks and love. and that interaction between them, did she ask him out??

yay! i thrad for Greg and Wendy. I think they might be good together. There flirting on last night's episode was cute.

I like "Wenders"! What a sweet name. :lol:

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
BTW, whats her full name? Wendy what?

Simms, Wendy Simms.

I loooove Greg/Wendy! I was actually thinking about starting a Greg/Wendy Snickers fan fic . . . anyhows - Wenders is cute . . . I can't think of anything good, so I'll keep my mouth shut on names lol :D

I love Wendy and Greg :) i'd have to say one of my favorite New ships now
as for a ship name its still varely new I say we wait till it evolves some more and the name will come to us

I really like this couple. Greg and Wendy are cute together. How about this one if it make sense, Simders as in Sanders and Simms or Samders.

Back