Greg/Wendy: DNA Lab Techs In Love

Sidlreiana_15
where place the lab is wendy? sorry but í don´t remember i like this couple is very cute.

Wendy replaced Mia who replaced Greg as head DNA tech.

Okay, somehow I don't think anyone else is going to catch up:

Simmers it is!

Congrats and thank you to lilbug for suggesting it.

Yay, Simmers! theatresporter, I like your idea about starting each day with a hug...I think Greg would be very open to that idea, as opposed to Catherine :D

I think I like these two together because I think they'd have a lot of fun together...they can both be a little quirky/silly. What do you think their dates would be like?

ooo...a Wendy and Greg fic? I'll definitely read it!

yeah, I'll read it too!
Yea, Simmers it is! Sounds really cute!
I think their dates would really be awkward, at first. Since we've see how shy Greg can be when he is asking out a girl.

You're welcome, sarahvma! :) I was thinking of names combined and I was thought of simmer like boiling hot water.. yeah...

I'm wondering how their relationship will evolve. If it does...

Simmers sounds cute...

I haven't seen this episode yet (still ABRTI here...) but from what I read, Wendy sounds nice...

I think it'd be nice to see Greg has a love interest. Well, ANY Greg storyline would be nice (seriously, I still wonder why Greg's made a CSI just to have LESS screen time???). I'm pro-Sandle but so far S6 got me really dissapointed (Sandle-wise). I just want Greg to be happy.
Greg and Wendy seems cute :) I could totally see it happens.

Anyway, aren't they both came from San Fransisco crime lab before LV? Who knows, maybe they've known each other before (or she probably knows his friend, etc etc, it's a small world afterall :) fanfic, anyone? :D)

Ooh, how about 'The Chemistry'? Or something with 'chemistry' anyway... Cuz, well, they are/were DNA lab techs . I don't know, 'SanFransiscan Chemistry' maybe? :D
... just a thought...

Oh, don't you all love the way he chased after her? I loved how he watched her walk by first then ran to catch her. Thats love! By the way I'm new to this ship but I already loved them

-Girlygirl

Haha I loved when he chased after her!! That was such a Greg-moment... :D

Oh btw, about the 'chemistry' thing, how about the Simmers fan group is like the "Chemistry Lab" and we're the lab techs or somethin' lol! :p

Is there any other Greg/Wendy scenes other than in Spellbound? (the last episode in my area is Still Life so I wouldn't know...)

Back