Greg/Wendy: DNA Lab Techs In Love

Thanks Kal!
Oh Simmers is really cute!! It suits them. But I also like Wenders. :rolleyes:

I have been waiting for this ship to pop up too. I remember earilier in the season, it was spoiled that Wendy was coming on as a love intrest for Greg. I guess thats happening?

I'll give a third vote to 'Simmers'. When I heard about them hooking up, it was actually the first name I thought of, so while I'm kinda sad I wasn't the first one to post about it (lol) I'm glad it obviously has support, heh.

Greg and Wendy seem cute, though. As I said to someone the other day, maybe they'll start each day with a naked San Franciscan hug? :p

I'm defenitely on!
They had nice scenes and the chemistry is there.
Greg needs a girl, and I think he found his.

Simmers sound good. Grendy is also an option.

So happy to see there's a thread on this ship!! I was totally feeling the "chemestry" between Greg & Wendy in the new ep! :D I think it was just me being stupid and unobservant... But I actually don't really remember Wendy from other episodes.... I checked her profile in IMBd and it said she was in a bunch of the recent ones... (I Like To Watch, Up In Smoke, Pirates of the Third Reich, Daddy's Little Girl, Werewolves...) I mean, she looks familiar... Maybe if I read the transcripts, but I can't find any for Season 6... :confused: Did she come with Catherine when she found the sister in Werewolves?

Btw I'm likin' the shipper names! Wenders and Grendy are cute...
Here's a few more suggestions:
Grimms
Grimmers
Sinders

Yeah! I was waiting for someone to post this thread!!! They would make an awesome couple, because they're on the same level in just about everything.

sherlockanne said:
But I actually don't really remember Wendy from other episodes.... I checked her profile in IMBd and it said she was in a bunch of the recent ones... (I Like To Watch, Up In Smoke, Pirates of the Third Reich, Daddy's Little Girl, Werewolves...) I mean, she looks familiar... Maybe if I read the transcripts, but I can't find any for Season 6... :confused: Did she come with Catherine when she found the sister in Werewolves?

Grimms
Grimmers
Sinders
She practically had no screentime in the past episodes. She would just be there for about 5 secs then she's out.. prolly because CSI has such a bloated cast already they had to cut her time. Her longest scene though was in Secrets and Flies with Catherine.

Oh I love "Simmers" too! :D Like something is simmering between Greg and Wendy. ;)

I'm so in on this ship. Greg was so flirtatious with her in 'Spellbound.' I'd really like to see what happens on that dinner. :devil:

Okay, the official ship name poll:

ETA I really apologize if I overlooked anyone's suggestion. If I have done that, or if you'd still like to submit a name, the option is still open.

sherlockanne said:
So happy to see there's a thread on this ship!! I was totally feeling the "chemestry" between Greg & Wendy in the new ep! :D I think it was just me being stupid and unobservant... But I actually don't really remember Wendy from other episodes.... I checked her profile in IMBd and it said she was in a bunch of the recent ones... (I Like To Watch, Up In Smoke, Pirates of the Third Reich, Daddy's Little Girl, Werewolves...) I mean, she looks familiar... Maybe if I read the transcripts, but I can't find any for Season 6... :confused: Did she come with Catherine when she found the sister in Werewolves?

Grimms
Grimmers
Sinders
Yes she's been in a few of those eps but Like I think it was Hottie Cath that said she wasnt in it for more then 5 secs
She was on a tv show called "Brotherly Love" back in the 90s the show didnt last long but thats were I remember her from PreCSI days

Darn it I voted for one of my own suggestions! I feel like a jerk... :( Even thought it probably doesn't matter since I don't think it's going to win anyway... :p I'll change my vote to the Simmers cause, like madgeorge said, "it sounds hot"... :devil:

Back