Greg/Wendy: DNA Lab Techs In Love

FINALLY! i thought i would never find this thread! seriously why hasn't anyone posted since April? Simmers is adorable! coomon people live'n up!

-x-liv

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Hi, i didn't know ther was a thread for this ship i love Greg and Wendt together in nearly all the rp's ive done i made them be ingaged and having a baby :lol:

This is my favorite Greg ship! I could so see Wendy and him going on a date! Where to? For some reason i can picture them at an amusement park. hehe I love their name, Simmers! Let's see, i'm trying to stay on topic. Wonder what the writers have in store for us next season. More casual flirting? How's this for staying on topic, forensicsgirl? I tried.

I can totaly see them going on a date with out Wendy's friend Julie. They would go out to a resutrant and then when they get really close they just go to a coffee shop because after a couple dates later Greg wont have to try and impress her they can just relax and let the Love kick in.

i haven't read any Simmers fics on ff.net. there are some thoughhere

is Simmers the ship name? or are we still deciding? because if this is a solid name we should PM foggy.

-x-liv

hey guys.. im new here!!

Simmers is indeed hot!! its really cute!!
Grimms made me laugh though.. it's also nice_ all the names are actually.

i ship Sandle.. [but theres nothing wrong with having two ships_ right??]
Its nice that these two have a ship..
they look charming together.. :p

Back