Greg/Sofia #1 -- The lady likes fast cars

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by BurnedToast, May 6, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*takes copies* thank you. ooooh la la la. thats a good one there, are we posting it on the net or sending it to them anon. to blackmail them?

Don't forget Strawberries, those are the best.

:devil: Can't forget their waters.

Did you get the cameras set up?.. I put them some chains in there with a key, just in case they wanted to chain each other up. :devil:

Sure you did.

2. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

you know...Sofia come equipt with handcuffs.

My train, btw, is neon green. who can resist staring at something like that?

We could always just stuff them in the suply closet, it's big enough, and I don't thinnk anyone would care, alest it's not in the DNA lab again. Greg got in trouble for that one.

-x-liv

3. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Anon first, then if that doesn't work, we go back to plan A

Yup the cameras are up, and odviously working. *points to screen*

Neon green rocks, how come I didn't think of that?

The DNA lab is not a good thing, neither is the break room table. DOn't eat the stuff on it by the way.

4. CathStokes

Me. Cuase its green. pick a different color.

*salutes you* Righty-O!

Ohs.. Meimei, why is Greg already tied up, and has scratches on him? We both know Sofia's not in there yet.

Cause you know I'll just paint over it?

Nobody ever eats... nevermind.

5. AmandaSzmanda

*inoccent* I don't know why Greg is already tied up. Those scartches aren't from anyone I know. Maybe Sofia was already in there and were just didn't see her. That must be it.

:devil:

6. CathStokes

Nice try meimei -- But Sofia didn't even know Greg was there, and you're looking a little non innocent, babes.

Sofia's locked in there with him now. Ooh she saw the scratches, You better be glad she's alright with sharing him with you, or you'd be dead.

Yeah :devil:

7. AmandaSzmanda

What do you mean? Sofia knew he was in there. I mean...There were already handcuffs in there, and I certainly didn't have any to put in there.

Sofia wouldn't kill me today. It's my birthday, she wouldn't do that. She let me have Greg.

8. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Sofia must have put him there first...Explains why she knew he was in there...Must have go to Lady Heather's place...To get...supplies....:devil:

They better have a scene together. No, they had better have a case together, or I'll be mad. Angry Liv is a scary Liv, 'cause Liv doesn't get angry...just like Greg :D.

-x-liv

9. CathStokes

She only let you have Greggo on your birthday because she thought it would be a nice thing to do.

Wow, Liv has another personality? .. Must have something to do with CSX not getting that much scenes lately.

10. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

::sigh:: Yes. Usually it's just Excited!Liv, but I can be...angry...despite how it pains me to do so, I will have to take drastic messures if our CSX fix is not met.

And a scary place it shall be... :D

-x-liv

11. CathStokes

I do need a CSX fix. I've been away to long. i need a fix. I need something. I need to write them a fic. Even though that'll add to all of the other fics I have to do/finish.

Remind me not to go there. Unless their zombies.

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

You should write them a fic. I need to start my fic. :rollseyes:: I keep planning on starting it, and yet...I just can't bring myself to./

I keep wanting that announcer guys voice to come on (for the scenes for the next episode thing) and be like 'blah blah blah...and two co-workers will cross a line' and just show Greg and Sofia pulling away from each other after making out or something.

That would make me happy. :D

-x-liv

13. CathStokes

Yeah, if I've gotta write, woman I'm taking you down with me. you're writing too!
    :rolleyes:

But don't show you the makeout. You know leave you hanging, and wondering... what did they do!.. their doing it!.. type thing. I dunno I like suspense instead of showing you the whole making out thing in the promos.

Don't alot of things make you happy?

Nice banner btw. it suits you.

14. AmandaSzmanda

Lynn should write a fic...

I started writing a fic...then the train of thought got lost in smutsville.

They should do that announcment thing-y, maybe I'll start paying attention to them then again.

They can leave me wondering all they want though, we know what they are doing. :devil:

The banner has Greg and Sofia...so I like it.

15. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

why thank you. I think the banner suits me too.

Why do we need to wonder? It's fact that they're smexxing it up...right this second....

I, personally, agree with you Lynn. Maybe the aftermath of them making out. Like, really close together and breathing heavily...of course we know what would happen when the lights go out...:devil:

I thought we established along time ago that damn near everything makes me happy?

Greg/Sofia->love <3

-x-liv