Greg & Catherine :Checking out her butt again.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by edog, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

2. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

OMG Hottie_Cath i love your banner! that makes me so happy...dang Lynn's right alot of things make me happy...hmm.

but you banner makes me super happy cause it's Tag-a-licous

-x-liv

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

4. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i have a question, what if Greg really did see Catherine at the French Palace but he just didn't want to embarrass her.

i have to say, in Gentle, Gentle i was expecting Catherine to kinda be standing behind Greg when Grissom comes in and totally comfort him, because that's the kinda person she is! :D and if they happen to take their comforting elsewhere...:devil:

-x-liv

5. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

Yupppppppppppiiiiiiiiii!!! There's a thread for my most strangest ship.

I think i'm one of the first people to think those two could be together. I like their interaction on all the eps i've seen. ('til season 5 in Spain)

6. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

welcom Mokis, sorry nobody's welcomed you beofre, but we've been Tag-less for saome time now.

and since nobody likes playing tag, we'll just have to play a very long, very slow game of tag. i hope Greg and cath get a few good lines in with eachother this season. i'm waiting for the flirting.

-x-liv

7. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Oh my, I've forgotten this thread! Which is really amazing, because if you ask any one of my online friends, they'd tell you that this is the second thread I was most likely to visit. *face palm*

Anyway, back to Tag.
    I've been racking my brain trying to come up with some good Cath/Greg scenes, but sadly, I've been too consumed with the new season premire to go back through my tapes and look for some. Which is really sad, because Catherine and Greg make an insanely cute couple, as many people have mentioned in this thread.

But, I do have to agree with Wojo (who I just realized was talking about this on the first page) when it comes to "Table Stakes". Because really, when was the last time you said, "I wore nothing but skin." to an attractive man, and not mean anything flirty by it? And, if people do go around saying that with no flirty intentions what-so-ever, than the world really is crumbling.
    Not to mention the fact that Greggo looked rather interested when she told him that. He had that, "Oooh, how 'bout you show me what you mean after shift?" look on his face, and that is always good. ;)

Liv - We need more Tag flirting. There has been a load of little tiny moments in which they have, like, two lines together which happen to be flirty, but nothing bigger. Fifty-four seconds of Tag would certainly float my boat this season. :D

- Alexx

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Well, Cath is ALWAYS flirting with Greg, and he always flirts back. In that scene, I wish they wouldn't have been interrupted right then because I wanted to hear Greg's flirty comment back.

The Cath/Greg scene that always comes to my mind first is in Who Are You, when Cath does a little test with the vaginal film using his camomile tea in the mug, and he tries to get information from her about dancing at the French Palace.

Another of my favorites is in Felonious Monk where she has him analyze the knife that killed Stephanie. He knows how special this case is to Cath. When she finds the extra blood sample on the knife and tells him it's "priority", he says "Yes, ma'am". This is one of the very few Cath/Greg scenes where they're NOT flirting.

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

too true. but he did sympathis with her in Felonious Monk. he said he was sorry about her friend and i thought that was extra sweet.

in the fist few seasons when greg was a lab tech. Cath and him flirted like, nonstop. and then when she trained him for a bit, like in Early Rollout she made him get on his hands and knees...and search for evidence. he's checkin' out her butt agagin

-x-liv

10. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Mmm...I need to stop paying so much attention to 'the un-speakable ship', and start looking for more Tag. Next time Who Are You is on Spike, the TiVo is going to be working over-time, I swear. Because I seriously can't remember much about that episode.

I do like what kaylyne said about Felonious Monk, though. Greg understands how much Catherine cares about the case, and finding out what actully happened to her friend, that he pushes all of his other work aside for her. Because it's also likely that Grissom, who happens to be his boss, had given him something to do as well, but Greg decided to process Catherine's knife first. And, Liv pointed out that he had sympathised with her in that episode, which makes it all the better. ^^

I can feel a cap coming on.
    Catherine: Alright, we've got to find out how these people have been murdered.
    Greg: *is busy looking at her butt* ...uh...
    Catherine: Greg...?
    Greg: *snaps out of it* Right, yes, let's go!

Alright, leave it alone how much I've come to suck at those. *sigh*

- Alexx

11. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

*shakes head at Alexx* lovely as always. i especially love our convo on Bringitonhome between Catherine, Lindsey and Greg.

Greg and Catherine always flirt. they firt when they're not trying to flirt, it's the looks and the words. no matter what they do, they flirt.

and i totally think that what Greg said to Nick in...some episode...where he told him that everyone thought he was just a pretty face, getting where he was today by sleeping with Catherine, and then he gives Nick this look.

that's totally happened.

-x-liv

12. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Not my fault, Liv. There is a convo on BIOH between those three? Woah...

Yes, they certainly do, don't they? But it's always when they are straining themselves not to flirt, that they actually do the most flirting of all. Yippie.

He...Said that? I seem to remember something like that, but I can't place the episode. Of course, being the good girl you are, Liv, you'll tell me when you remember it, no? But seriously, think of all the other people he could have told Nicky that he slept with, and he chose Catherine. Gotta love the honest truth.

- Ally

13. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

I can't remember the episode title. but I feel like watching all of my DVD's again this weekend so I'll get back to you guys on that 'k? :D

accually, Greg couldn't tell Nick he'd slept with anyone else, unless you wanna bring in slash...now's not the time Al.

They are kinda straining not to flirt huh? That's so lovely, they have to try not to flirt while those other poor couples out there have to strive to flirt.

i'm gonna start a Tag pic of the day.

Liv's Tag Pick Of The Day:
    [​IMG]

( eric szmanda web )from season three: The Exicution of Catherine Willows

cap anyone?

-x-liv

-x-liv

14. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Good thinking, Liv, because I almost had to come thru the computer pwn you. You know why? Because you are keeping me from the awesome-cuteness that is Tag...Evil.

*clears throat* No, certainly not the time for that. *innocent look*

If that was a joke about [insert a ship here], it wasn't funny...Alright, it was pretty funny. But yeah, you can tell in some of the episodes that they are doing their best not to flirt and then...'BOOM', they flirt. It's scary, actually. But still amazingly cute, none-the-less.

PICTURES! RAWR!
    Cap you say? Why certainly!
    [Announcer voice] And here comes Ally with her horrible Tag captions! [/end announcer voice]

Catherine: "And then I want you to swab that."
    Greg: "You know, Cat, I really like that shirt...It's all low-cut and...*drools*"
    Catherine: "Dinner is later, buddy...Pay attention!"

See? Horrible! Yeah me!

15. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

that was great. I thought you were going to do something along the lines of:

Greg: I'll swab you Cat...:devil:

nohoho...it wasn't a joke...alright it was a joke just not any ship in particular. To some people flirting comes nauturally, as opposed to those who are emotionaly chananged...no, I'm not talking about any ship in particular! It's time for...

Liv's Tag Pic of the Day!
    [​IMG]

in Early Rollout (great flirty Tag eppy), he's so checking out her butt....which I think led to the line later in the episode...

GREG: I found something on your butt.
    CATHERINE: Checking out my butt again, Greg?
    GREG: I was ...
    CATHERINE: mm-hmm.

She so wants him

-x-liv