Greg & Catherine :Checking out her butt again.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by edog, Jan 1, 2002.

1. edog

edog Lab Technician

Hi, just wanted to pop in and say I'm a fan of these two! It saddens me their interaction has been reduced in the last couple of years. Still, had a few memorable moments this season! Double Cross was a good epi.

Greggo Cath talking to Greg
    Little smile!

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Any one intrested in this ship? Could be fun...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm intrested

4. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

i'm a die-hard grillow but this ship just sounds like fun just for the hell of it being fun!!! of course, i see greg as a young, extroverted version of gil though.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is a nice scene with the two of them although you can't see Cat's face, she is there for him-comforting him and his sore eyes.

[​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm new to this show, but I think they'd be a cute couple :D

7. coolcatz

yeah, all about the butts.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Catherine has the kind of butt I wish I had, can't blame Greg for checking it out (or any other guy for that matter)

9. Future_CSI

Future_CSI CSI Level Two

I was waiting for this thread to happen... what was that one episode where Catherine and Greg are talking about sex and she sounds like she's seducing him in a way, and then she drops the tweezers and walks away leaving Greg open-mouthed...

10. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Thaot would have beent he one whre she investigated Eddies rape charge. Who are you.. she also told Greg if he ahd seen her stripping he would have remembered. Frankly Ido not see this ship... I do not see Catherine with any of the CSI guys... Greg is too young. I read that someone felt he was too young for Sara and Catherine is way older than Sara...MaybeGreg and Mia... or Greg and Sara... oh right we have a greg and Sara folder. Greg and Catherine.. just do not see it. Sorry

11. coolcatz

maybe greg and linds for squirt? no more of a stretch than any other ship. lol!

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I don't know you are starting to see younger men and older women in the star scene going on. I understand why it would be hard to see cause Cath is such a strong woman and knows what she wants and Greg is kinda laid back but he is starting to mature some now that he has become a CSI. Maybe Cath would be a really good teacher for him. I kinda could see this but yeah I figured this thread was coming sooner or later. It's fun though. :D

13. Future_CSI

Future_CSI CSI Level Two

I don't necessarily see a ship, but Greg's attraction towards Catherine is cute...

14. squirt

squirt Pathologist

So if Greg can learn from Catherine why not Sara.. I beleive someone here said that Sara felt Greg was too young for her... so why would it be okay for Catherine to go out with him?

15. Future_CSI

Future_CSI CSI Level Two

No, I think that's the point we're making. I don't think it's a good idea for Cath to get with Greg, but there is definitely something between them... be it a friendship, or even like a mentor