Greg & Catherine :Checking out her butt again.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by edog, Jan 1, 2002.

1. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

It's not my fault, Liv. You yell at the people who made UCLA in Southern California, if you want to shake your fist at someone. Hmph.
    But you are right, I have been gone for a while. *clenches fist* I veel keel you, Illinois. Abducting me and all that, you should be ashamed. *sicks Michael on that evil state*

But anyway, yeah. I really don't have all that much to say today, which is odd, but whatever.
    I did join the Swallows community on LiveJournal, just as sofien requested. (If you wish to find me, look for the user with the oh so loverly Jack/Elizabeth layout) *cough*. And, I've been thinking about posting my Tag/Swallows banners in there. I know that Liv is probably sick of seeing them all over the place, but...

*scurries off to the movies*

- Alexx

2. sofine

sofine Police Officer

hey gang and thanks for posting the tagpapers and joining my little community! *hee*

oh and you can call me alex (morgan is my last name) or just al.

and PLEASE feel free to post your banners at the lj! it's OUR lj for cath/greg shippers. K?

3. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Alexx I am surely not tired of seeing your Tag banners everywhere. They are near and dear to my heart!

and I really don't feel like posting a Tag pic right now, because my mom's computer is weird and the picture would come out funky, but anybody else can post a pic!...

-x-liv

4. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Liv...There is obviously something very wrong with you if you enjoy looking at my horrible Tag banners 24/7. Really. But, if you insist, I suppose I really don't have many other things that are better to do than post them in Alex's (see, one 'x') LiveJournal Swallows thing. Yeah. I'll see what I can do.

And I, being the great and all powerful Oz hailing from Southern California (I own you now), come with a Swallows/Tag/Great picture today...just because I'm that awesome. -is a egotistical loser-

"Yes, we're getting high on information."

Be happy! It's...not candy. Candy is bad and it gives you cavities, so, you can all have a nice carrot.

ETA: There you go, you freeloaders. I've added my Tag banners to the LJ community. Gawed.

- AllyX

5. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

it's like love. I just want them to make out in the middle of a crime scene.

that would be an awsome episode.

i love your banners, don't put them down, they're lovely!

-x-liv

6. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Oooh, you mean like GSR to me? Ohmygod, yay! Snogging in the middle of a crime scene is the best remedy for anybody's insecurity. I'm telling you. o_O...because I so know.
    That would be the best episode since that one about canned bread that never actually aired because I just made it up.

Aww, thankies. Sometimes though, it just seems to be that they suck...majorly.
    But if I had more pictures that could be used properly, I'd make more...Shall we go after TPTB with pitchforks again?

Hmm...maybe we should actually discuss an episode. Or part of an episode...Or something that would keep the posts a fair size...
    Just a suggestion.

But, I do come with a picture today!
    "Gee my lollipop is great!"
    o_o;;

ETA: You know what is upsetting to me? I can't find the song thread for Tag/Swallows (The Tag Radio Mix). Seriously, I've looked all over the friggin' bored, and it just went 'poof' apparently. Has anybody else seen the mysterious thread, or do I have to start a new one?

- AllyX

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

You have to change your settings and go back a little farther to find the Tag Radio Mix thread

So - episode discussion.... where do we want to start? The beginning, maybe? Then continue in order until we arrive at the present?

8. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

OMG! THE THREAD! IT LIVES! -holds caps lock wwaayy too long-
    Erm. Yeah. Sorry about that. Thank you very much, kaylyne! -dies-
    Except now, nobody has posted, so I can't post on there...this sucks.

Woah...o_o;;
    Yeah, that should work. It would certainly take up a good part of posts for a while...dude...
    Only, you don't actually get to know Greggo for a while into the show, do you? Not really, anyway. He's just kind of...there...

- AllyX

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I believe his first scene was in Cool change. They have him as just a "regular guy" lab tech. I thought it was interesting in the scene when he calls across the hall to tell Catherine that her results are ready - he calls her "Willows". All of the scenes since then, he's been more personal - even getting a "Yo Cat" in there once as well, which in turn brought him a death glare and reprimand from Catherine.

10. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Really? I didn't think he was in there that early, but maybe I'm just in denial. Yeah...that's probably it. *nods*
    "Yo, Cat!" Has to be the best greeting in the history of the world. Seriously, especially comming from Greggo. It's so horribly shippy that it...owns you! Again!

But yeah, he gets more personal with her in the episodes following. Which is always wonderful, you know. I've always been a fan of how they fool around with each other and joke so much during work. Maybe because it reminds me of this guy that I like. I dunno...

Either way, I have a picture...
    "I love my baby to death."

I think that I might end up making a Tag/Swallows CD in a little while. But, I guess that I'll have to wait 'til we get more songs in the song thread, so I'll have some ideas of what people like for them, and not just me in my own little world.
    If you watch carefully, sometimes I fall into random cracks in the earth and just...die...or something.

- AllyX

11. sofine

sofine Police Officer

song thread: there's a SONG THREAD????

*runs there*

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Anybody playing "Tag" today? There was great Tag-ness in the latest episode - Living Legend:
    [​IMG]

13. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Yes, Alex, there is a song thread. It's an awesome thread, yes it is. It also allows us to get out the random songs that are stuck in our heads that somehow remind the world of Tag/Swallows.

Ohmygawd, kaylyne, that was an awesome scene! I was sitting on my couch squeeing the whole time. YES! And no, I do not have anything of real importance to say today. >.>

- Ally

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

That was an amazing episode. We totally know what Cath and Greg were doing with those jumpsuits before they had to precess the scene.

OMG :eek: 16-yr-old Cath is soooo hot!

Liv's Tag Pic of The Day...which she has been neglecting
    [​IMG]

this is from 'Who Are You' This is the tea thing again, I think I've posted something like this already...but I just love this episode.

-x-liv

15. sofine

sofine Police Officer

cath has such a perfect body. and check out the look in greg's eyes. hee!!!!