"Grave Danger" Discussion (Beware Spoilers)

Ah... I'm getting all my non-CSI fans to sit down and watch "Grave Danger" this Thursday. Hopefully, it will have them hooked! *rubs hands together excitedly* Maybe I'll be able to make some people join the CSI side of the force... muahahah!

I'm going to wait until Thursday and watch it "live". :lol:

Oh very funny..Baba..

I told Nickslittlestfan Grave Danger-otherwise known as the CSI with Nick and the ants- was coming back on and she said, 'oh I think I'm going to sit in my room and play with my toys because Nick made me cry too much and I don't like the ants Mommy..they were mean to Nick'

Poor kid, I hope she doesn't land in therapy in 30 years..'there was this show on called CSI and this guy got eaten by ants..and to this day I still hate ants..'

Well, hopefully it will only be on the cable news stations. I think that's what happened last spring, the 3 major networks didn't want to miss out on the ratings for their primetime shows so they didn't show his speech.

Hmmm, maybe I'll go to Canada for the night...

Big Danger Ahead Thursday. President Bush plans on addressing the nation Thursday evening 9pm Eastern. That's CSI time!

Quick! Come out here to L.A.! We'll all watch around the big screen, safe in the knowledge that CSI time here is midnight Eastern... :D East Coasties, carpool west!

If his speech pre-empts "Grave Danger" back there it ain't gonna help his approval ratings... :lol:

--Robin

Big Danger Ahead Thursday. President Bush plans on addressing the nation Thursday evening 9pm Eastern. That's CSI time!

Quick! Come out here to L.A.! We'll all watch around the big screen, safe in the knowledge that CSI time here is midnight Eastern... :D East Coasties, carpool west!

If his speech pre-empts "Grave Danger" back there it ain't gonna help his approval ratings... :lol:

--Robin

LOL! :D No, it sure wouldn't help (not quite sure what could at this point). :) I'll leave my other comments about that to myself...

OK, so I'll go to either the West Coast or Canada. I say West Coast, as long as your power's back on. :)

Big Danger Ahead Thursday. President Bush plans on addressing the nation Thursday evening 9pm Eastern. That's CSI time! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is one of the rare occasions where I love CTV. :D

Didn't Bush do the same thing a couple months ago? What does he have against CSI anyways? Or maybe he thinks Thursday is his lucky day or something... :rolleyes:

I hope you guys get to see GD on time. If this is any consolation, at least Bush didn't decide to give the speech next week; imagine the panic attack! :D

I say West Coast, as long as your power's back on.

Yeah, we're good. I think they fired the bumblenuts that spliced the wrong wires together and blacked out HALF OF L.A. yesterday... :lol:

--Robin

^heh..at least they didn't blame it on Canada this time like they did when the east coast lost power.

Oooh! I'm definitely watching Grave Danger on Thursday..I've never seen it "live", lol..stupid work :mad:

Ooh, same here. Stupid work! Right now it looks like I am having Thursday off but that can change so quickly. Plus, I do wanna see the season premier live as well and not two days later like GD back then. Means I can't come here cuz of all the reactions people will give away.

PEACE

Ah... I'm getting all my non-CSI fans to sit down and watch "Grave Danger" this Thursday. Hopefully, it will have them hooked! *rubs hands together excitedly* Maybe I'll be able to make some people join the CSI side of the force... muahahah!

Go ahead!!! :D :D :D

Didn't Bush do the same thing a couple months ago? What does he have against CSI anyways? Or maybe he thinks Thursday is his lucky day or something...

I swear I think his people tell him that since CSI is on, a lot of people will be watching so he gets a built in audience. A built in audience of very ticked off fans! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been watching clips of "GD" *thanks omaetoy* :D and it just makes me want to see it all over again!

There's a news article at CSI Files about Bush's speech here.

Apparently they won't be showing "Grave Danger" on Thursday. Instead they will air one or two other repeats after the speech.

"Grave Danger" will be shown on Wednesday the 21st, in place of the CSI: NY premiere. I'm assuming it will be at 9 pm, but it doesn't say. What times is CSI: NY on?

Back