• Gil and Sarah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil and Lady Heather

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Gil and strange Transgender woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[/QUOTE]
I know her name's Aiden, but my nickname for her is Adelina. I even mentioned it in my post. So before you talk about somebody make sure you read their posts first.

[/QUOTE]

Listen dude it was my bad but you Can't expect me to read all the posts you've made so don't judge and shut up.

Yep, but if he now has one of those tattos.. he must have a date on the other side that shows when he got out. but then again, he said that it "rarely happens" so.
Actually, I think they will try that. and maybe Danny agrees, but Mac would notice if something is wrong right away. or maybe Danny's such a good boy that he'll tell Mac what's going on..

Posted by csipuertorico:
I know her name's Aiden, but my nickname for her is Adelina. I even mentioned it in my post. So before you talk about somebody make sure you read their posts first.

[/QUOTE]

Listen dude it was my bad but you Can't expect me to read all the posts you've made so don't judge and shut up.

[/QUOTE]

If it's your bad, you shouldn't tell her to shut up. An apology might be nice; there's no reason to get hostile over something like that.

Posted by keiko:
Yep, but if he now has one of those tattos.. he must have a date on the other side that shows when he got out. but then again, he said that it "rarely happens" so.

Yeah, but I think the reason he said that "rarely happens" is because he's one of those rare cases. I think he got out.

Actually, I think they will try that. and maybe Danny agrees, but Mac would notice if something is wrong right away. or maybe Danny's such a good boy that he'll tell Mac what's going on..

I hope Danny wouldn't agree...that would take his character to a really bad place. I hope if it came to that, he would tell Mac. I think it would be hard for him to do that, since he obviously cares about what Mac thinks about him, but I think it be better than doing something completely unethical.

Posted by Top41:
The expression on Danny's face was priceless. He looked devastated. Like a guy who'd worked so hard to straighten his life out and now was witnessing the possible unravelling of that. I really felt for him.
Same here!

I was thinking...what if back in the day, Danny wanted to be a member of the Tanglewood Boys like the guy that they killed. They made him do an initiation, but he wouldn't go through with it. He didn't want to do the things that they made him, so he backed out, but the T.B won't let him forget it? Maybe Danny's ashamed to admit that at one point he wanted into that life. I dunno, just a thought.

BTW-- it's nice to see some CSI:NY converts here! :D ;)

Posted by Top41:

I have a theory that he changed his name. I don't think Messer is his real last name. Is Messer even an Italian name?

I thought it was German. Of course, his mom could be Italian and the connection. If he was the son of a mafia capo, it's seriously unlikely that he'd have ended up a cop.

I'd guess he mostly didn't get caught, but that he has some sort of juvvie record. I imagine Mac or Stella could dig that up--and that they might, later in the season.

That would be tough for them to do. The most they would be able to find out was that he had a juvie record, but those records would have been sealed the minute he turned 18.

Posted by ThisIsMe:
Same here!

I was thinking...what if back in the day, Danny wanted to be a member of the Tanglewood Boys like the guy that they killed. They made him do an initiation, but he wouldn't go through with it. He didn't want to do the things that they made him, so he backed out, but the T.B won't let him forget it? Maybe Danny's ashamed to admit that at one point he wanted into that life. I dunno, just a thought.

THat's possible, and it would be a lot more forgiveable than the alternative. And I think that's what I would have suspected initially--after all, who hasn't wanted to play with the 'bad kids' once or twice or taken a walk on the wild side just to see what it's like? No one's perfect, and who could blame Danny if he'd once flirted with the idea.

But when Sonny mentioned Danny by name, I thought, oh crap...he's in. He's involved somehow, or was, in that gang.

I could be wrong. It could be just that the guy has kept track of Danny now that Danny's in law enforcement. Maybe he even thinks Danny's flirtation with the dark side is something he could use.

BTW-- it's nice to see some CSI:NY converts here! :D ;)

Here, here! Seconded! :D It's great to see so many tuning in and participating. :cool:

Posted by sherlock21b:
I thought it was German. Of course, his mom could be Italian and the connection. If he was the son of a mafia capo, it's seriously unlikely that he'd have ended up a cop.

Unlikely, but not impossible. After all, if he did change his name and fake his identity somewhat, it might have made it easier for him.

Messer is German?

That would be tough for them to do. The most they would be able to find out was that he had a juvie record, but those records would have been sealed the minute he turned 18.

Would it be tough even for cops? I imagine they could pull some strings to do that. Actually, I see Stella doing that before Mac. She's willing to go pretty far for evidence. She's tougher than Mac. And I think she'd think it would be vital for them to know, whereas Mac would maybe want to let it go for the time being and see what happens.

Ditto to the 'wannabe' status of the Tanglewood boys and Danny connection. Although I find it odd that Paul Montissani was 26 years old, most gang members are quite a bit younger... but the background that Paul's mother gave about 'family' and the lack of one in the home does help viewers that are not real familar with gangs obtain some knowledge of it- and her complete denial of what her son is doing.

PS I do love the Danny/ Adien parings :p

Posted by ThisIsMe:

But why didn't they kill Danny if he was just a wannabe? or maybe they did something to him, or someone he loved.. he trusted them and they stabbed him in the back. so that he realized that he had an option.. so he went into law enforcement because he wanted to get rid of the bad guys?
I'm probably going to analyze this over and over again until we find out the truth :lol:

Unlikely, but not impossible. After all, if he did change his name and fake his identity somewhat, it might have made it easier for him.

Messer is German?

Yes. It actually has two very different meanings (CSI fans will love them, as they both have interesting applications for the character in question):

The first translation means "knife" or "switchblade."

The second means "analyzer" or "measurer."

Would it be tough even for cops? I imagine they could pull some strings to do that. Actually, I see Stella doing that before Mac. She's willing to go pretty far for evidence. She's tougher than Mac. And I think she'd think it would be vital for them to know, whereas Mac would maybe want to let it go for the time being and see what happens.

In order to unseal juvenile records (to my knowledge--I'll try and confirm this with my sister, who used to work for the Manhattan DA and family court), you'd need a court order...and to show cause why it was necessary to open them. In this case, they wouldn't have any grounds for the latter at all.

Posted by keiko:
But why didn't they kill Danny if he was just a wannabe? or maybe they did something to him, or someone he loved.. he trusted them and they stabbed him in the back. so that he realized that he had an option.. so he went into law enforcement because he wanted to get rid of the bad guys?
I'm probably going to analyze this over and over again until we find out the truth :lol:

No, I think that's good...if Danny was a Tanglewood Boy, what finally made him decide he wanted out?

Posted by sherlock21b:
Yes. It actually has two very different meanings (CSI fans will love them, as they both have interesting applications for the character in question):

The first translation means "knife" or "switchblade."

The second means "analyzer" or "measurer."

Ooooh, both are good for Danny. They both fit him and kind of speak to the two sides of his personality.

In order to unseal juvenile records (to my knowledge--I'll try and confirm this with my sister, who used to work for the Manhattan DA and family court), you'd need a court order...and to show cause why it was necessary to open them. In this case, they wouldn't have any grounds for the latter at all.

Oh, I can believe that they wouldn't have any legal recourse to open them...although, then again, would those have factored in to him becoming a CSI at all?

And if Mac or Stella knew someone at the DA's office, might they be able to gain access to them "unofficially"?

gah! I can't handle this anymore, I want the truth! (you can't handle the truth! :lol:)

But it would probably be something they did, or something they wanted him to do.. but he couldn't. he "chickend" out. though I would call him brave, they really don't seem to be nice guys...

^Yeah, he probably stood up to them for something major and maybe that's how he got out. Even in with a bad crowd, Danny has integrity and I have a feeling he's got limits for how far he'll go. I wonder if Danny wasn't like Mac only less vocal about it--he wanted to fit in, too, and that's why he joined the Tanglewood Gang when they invited him.

Back