Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gil and Sarah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil and Lady Heather

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Gil and strange Transgender woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^I hope so. If this is dropped, that would be totally lame.

Posted by csipuertorico:
Her name is Aiden come on spell it A-I-D-E-N Aiden Burn,before you talk about somebody make sure you know there name correctly.

I believe she's given her a nickname--it's an intentional misspelling. Kind of like they do over at Television Without Pity.

Speaking of--I will officially love anyone who can tell me why they call Greg from CSI "Liam" over at TWoP!

Posted by csipuertorico:
Her name is Aiden come on spell it A-I-D-E-N Aiden Burn,before you talk about somebody make sure you know there name correctly.

I know her name's Aiden, but my nickname for her is Adelina. I even mentioned it in my post. So before you talk about somebody make sure you read their posts first.

Greg is Liam at TWoP because in the beginning, the recapper thought he looked lika Liam Gallagher. There's an explanation of all the nicknames in the FAQ page.

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
Greg is Liam at TWoP because in the beginning, the recapper thought he looked lika Liam Gallagher. There's an explanation of all the nicknames in the FAQ page.

Excellent--thank you! I don't quite see the Liam Gallagher thing, but I'm sure gonna look in the next ep of CSI. :lol: THanks for the link, too--their Angel nickname for the gang has always left me scratching my head, too.

^That could be it--those Gallagher boys have very bushy eyebrows. And kinda crazy hair (like Greg has).

I wonder why Liam and not Noel? :confused: :lol:

Maybe because Noel isn't very pretty. Liam isn't that either, but he's better looking than his brother.

I hope we'll find out more about Danny.. maybe not this season. but one day.... :eek:

^ :lol: So true. Liam is marginally better looking than Noel. Heh.

Yeah, I hope we do find out more about Danny's sordid past. And I hope it isn't dropped completely in the next episode. Mac knows Danny wasn't totally honest with him now--I can't buy that he'll let it drop. He shouldn't let it drop.

yeah, but noel is even better looking than the third brother. hihi.

what if he actually has one of those tattoos? or had... that would be very interesting.

^Oh dear, that poor third brother! :lol:

I'm thinking Danny's tattoo has to be on his back. Maybe mid or lower back. He's already shown some skin in Blink, so we know it's not on his shoulder or his arm.

probably, since he knows so much about them.. and even know when he's an adult. I mean, if those guys were just guys he played basketball with.. he should've forgot most of the stuff. ans sonny still knew him..

Sonny knowing him is the most damning piece of evidence. After all, Sonny didn't just know him back in the day. Sonny's kept up with him--he knows Danny is a CSI. That's a bad sign for Danny.

The expression on Danny's face was priceless. He looked devastated. Like a guy who'd worked so hard to straighten his life out and now was witnessing the possible unravelling of that. I really felt for him.

I doubt it--that would pretty much make him too bad. Mac would definitely have to fire him then. My guess is he was in and then got out, but of course, it's not always so easy to cut those ties. I'd bet Sonny intends to remind Danny of that. I kind of wonder if the other Tanglewood Boys (presumably there are more than just Sonny and his two cronies) will come after Danny and try to strongarm him into helping get Sonny off.

Back