Grade 'Sweet Sixteen'

^True, but normal work banter over a dead body is still humor over a corpse, whether the subject is the speakers themselves or the situation/people in front of them. I don't think it's appropriate. It's not something that I generally worry about, because I know it's just how they do the show, but since it was specifically mentioned in this case... :)

hey, im a new member, just wanted to say hello! great episode, loved the friction between flack and mac. The ending with FBI agents murder looks intresting, a possibility for season finale?! hmm

Hey there, miffy! Welcome to the NY forum. :D

That ending was intriguing, and I hope they'll use it later on in the season. As for it being a part of the season finale...that's an interesting possibility, hadn't thought of that. ;)

Like Mac would say, "Everything's connected", so I'm sure the storyline ending with that murder at the end of the episode will be developed in the future. :)

Yeah, especially since the guy the FBI woman was investigating was in the Witness Protection Program, so that could open up a whole new can of worms. Whatever she found out was obviously related to the first case he was involved in that sent him into the protection program, and not last week's case with the birds, otherwise she wouldn't have been killed for what she found out. Definitely worthy of another episode. And I know I read that CSI NY will involve some city politics this season, so that could fall into that kind of storyline.

Back