Grade 'Love Run Cold'

You must be on the east coast; I have to wait 3 more hours to watch it!!!

I was disapointed in this one. I really don't like how they handled D/L at all. It was really sad for Danny.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I know I always go to fancy restaurants wearing t-shirts.

Oooh, I wanna run the NY marathon!

He goes to the restaurant in a t-shirt? :rolleyes: :lol: Seriously, are his arms in the opening credits yet? They get more screentime than most of the regular cast.

Words cannot express just how much I don't want to run the NY marathon or any other marathon. :lol:

^Dude, I hate running! With a fiery passion. Give me a cross-trainer, give me weights, even better, give me martial arts, but running is about as fun as getting stabbed in the eye. :lol:

Admit it, midnight-you laughed when Danny got stood up.

I did.

Also, was the date in the morning or something? Cause it's kinda like noon now and he's still wearing the same t-shirt. Lindsay changed clothes. Ew, Danny, freaking shower.

^Is that what Lindsay says to him when she tells him why she stands him up?

midnight, maybe Danny waited at the restaurant all night. He's not always the sharpest tool in the box. :lol:

Top41 said:
He's not always the sharpest tool in the box. :lol:

:lol: That reminds me of a quote that Michael Scott once said on the American version of The Office. The quote goes, "He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Although he is a tool." :lol: It's priceless.

^That's hilarious! :lol: I like that.

I'll be waiting a long, long time for this one--damn Pacific time. Danny would whine that he's starving though! :lol:

Back