• F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
New ep tonight--let us know what you thought! :bolian:

Typing and then posting, as usual. :) (ETA: I think I put the cursor in the wrong place to type some of the comments for early in the episode, so they might be out of order. Whoops!)

~ Angell! :D *ravages* You so funny, girl. :p

~ Danny with no glasses. Meh.

~ Yes, bb, you should have stayed home and watched TV. :p

~ Mmm, Sheldon and Flack are so pretty.

~ "Game over." YEAAAAH! Oops, wrong show again. :D

~ TEASER NEEDS MOAR ADAM

~ "Money to burn" - YEAAAAH! :p

~ LOL, Flack said 'doobie'

~ Aww, Sheldon is so pretty.

~ Haha! I love Angell - oh, bb, I missed you. *snuggles against your bosom*

~ She's glad not to be a lab rat, and I can't blame her. :p

~ SID! :D

~ ADAM! ALL YOUR ADAM ARE BELONG TO ME! :D

~ Aww, poor baby is so nervous. *snuggles*

~ Oh, Adam. :( *wipes away a tear*

~ Oh, Mac. *loves you* Take care of my baby. At least they have time to figure things out.

~ Oh, Adam - he's glad Mac didn't make the choice. *cuddles him and makes him cookies*

~ Admit it, he was adorable in that scene. And he was about to cry - it wasn't quite flowing man-tears followed by a big man-hug from Mac, but at least I got some almost-tears. [/shameless]

~ Oh dear, they were all set to stand trial - dun dun duuuuun. *le gasp*

~ Haha! Poor Adam, getting stuck with all that broken glass. Oh Danny, you big meanie. :p

~ "Bang. Bang."
"I never get to play with guns." :lol:

~ Ew, cockroach. *climbs onto chair and orders Mac to take care of it for me*

~ Hee! "Usually, I'm a lot less charming." Oh, Mac. :p

~ Danny sure does love that green shirt.

~ LOL "Five hundie"? :lol:

~ Hahaha, Flack got Danny's jacket for him? Oh, my slashy senses are tingling. ;)

~ Whoo, pushing him off the swing. Awesome.

~ And now Danny is swinging. Oh dear. :p

~ And Flack - oh dear, you boys. :lol:

~ Don't call my Angell a bitch, bitch! She'll jack you up fo sho!

~ Stella/Angell ladysex would be hot, y/y?

~ Mac is pissed off nao. :eek:

~ Gawkers? Tsk tsk.

~ "What Adam brings to the lab is worth waiting six months." Aww.

~ "I'll take Adam every time. He works his ass off. Losing him will cost the city even more." Oh, Mac. *love*

~ Oh, poor Adam - he heard what Stella said. :(

~ How much do I love that scene? And the Danny/Flack scene in the park (which I think was filmed in NYC)? :)

~ Mmm, Stella with a big gun. Rawr! :devil:

~ BOOOOOBIIIIIIES! :D :D :D

~ Aww, Mac was sweet with her. *hugs Mac*

~ Dayum! :eek: They cut her face up. :(

~ Aww. :(

~ Mac is pissed off again.

~ Someone removed evidence - I wonder if that's the same person that removed the USB in 5.04?

~ Ooh, pissy!Mac. They were both right, but still...

~ I like that Mac is fighting things he can't control in this one.

~ Stella, uncover the boobies, plz. :(

~ 3 brothers, 3 murders - dun dun duuuuuun!

~ Danny looks like a waiter or something in that white shirt. Bring back the glasses, bb.

~ Aww, Adam basically just said the machines were more important than his job. :(

~ Can't say I feel too bad about what the lawyers did.

~ Aww, Adam.

~ Oh, how cute - they all gave up their vacations to save my bb. Sheldon, go reassure Adam with hot mansexuals. :devil:

~ Also, *fondles Stella* You did good, bb. You guys will figure something out when the time comes. :D

I didn't get a preview, and I don't remember if there's a new episode - the station screwed up here either way, I think. (ETA: 5.07 should come on next week - so boo on CBS not showing me the promo!)

Overall, it was a good episode with some nice little character moments. It was nice to see Mac angry over Adam losing his job - poor Adam. I know they'll figure something out. (AJ's five-year contract pretty much demands it.) But it'll be interesting to see how this all works out. I'm also interested to find out if the removed evidence relates to the missing USB from "Sex, Lies and Silicone". If so, they're doing good with the continuity this season. :)

Last edited:
I thought the episode was great! The Adam storyline is awesome (though really sad), and it's nice to see everyone pulling together to help him. I like that Mac's really pulling for him, but I feel bad that he overheard Mac and Stella's conversation. At least she redeemed herself..

The case wasn't too bad, but I think the lab storyline was better.

Oh, and yay for continuity- that was the DA that tried to take Mac's badge back in Season 3. :)

Great ep. :)

ETA: Faylinn, I love your commentaries. And, there was a promo fail here, too, so I didn't see it either. :(

Last edited:
I'm learning to multitask, so I wrote these while watching the episode and making notes on my history chapters.

"is everyone wearing dirty underwear?"
I've always kind of wondered that too....:confused:

Flack likes tom and jerry - my kind of man

poor Adam, he rambles so much when he's nervous
Ah, NO FIRE ADAM!!!!!!!! Me love him too much :luvlove:
Aw, I like his description of himself

Mac's cool like that, he doesn't know just one of the people, he knows all three...
That's cause they're chilling with him in the morgue :p

I'd let Adam play with the guns :devil:

"no, usually I'm a lot less charming" - Go Mac.

Does anyone else think the sentence "Mac turned me on to him" sounds dirty other than me?

yay swing sets! I love those!
I'll give you the cheap suit discount - haha
ok, I missed it - did Flack just kick him off the swing? He did didn't he? Ew, so evil Don, so evil.
Let us all just sit here and swing - back and forth, back and forth, .....

You tell Bubba off Mac!! ha, the people listening in through the glass, that'd be me too. :lol:

I vote we fire the other 6 lab dorks and keep Adam, good deal, no?

Danny in Costa Rica - I wanna go too!!!!!
Italy, not fair.
Aw, they're all trying to help Adam. So sweet of them. Everybody hug Adam :adore:

How come they all get to go on such nice vacations, my vacation consists of going across the river.

I didn't get a preview either, but there is a new one next week???? stupid CBS. :(

I think it was a good episode. Everyone loved each other, so that's always a good sign. No one got beat up, pushed down stairs, etc. so that's good too I guess. Lots of good interaction I thought. I give it an A.

Last edited:
There's a new episode because they had the Gary voiceover. TV Guide said it too IIRC. But the network messed the tape up I think. Grrrr!

I thought this was a great eppie! I wasn't expecting the ending. You know if that lawyer didn't like the situation, he could stop defending the scumbags.

I'm so happy that Angell's back. I love that she told that prostitute to stop calling her a b***h. That girl was working my last nerve.

Poor Maggie, what they did to her was terrible. And she was still going to testify. She is one brave woman.

When I saw the first victim, I thought he kinda looked like one of the Geico caveman.

I love how everyone came together to help Adam. I hope they do find a way to keep him. What about the six other lab techs that are losing their jobs?

What happened to the previews?

I would just like to say......Go on with yaself Angell. Kick that nappy ho's tail. She was nappy y'all. You know, I would hate to piss that girl off. She could hurt somebody. And Flack. Notice my new signature. I loved that. I must say I rolled on that comment. He always gets the good lines. Mac was so irrate tonight. Angry Mac is NOT good. Adam, poor Adam. Makes you want to go over to him and let him know that we all love him. And did anyone notice Anna's baby bump. It was there. It was a slight little bump, and at the end, you noticed she had her jacket in front of her.

Over all, I did like this story alot. I pegged the brothers to be the killer, but it was the lawyers. Who would have thought.

There's a new episode because they had the Gary voiceover. TV Guide said it too IIRC. But the network messed the tape up I think. Grrrr!

I noticed this too. I thought it was just my local station. Well, good to know it was someone else. BUT, bad to know we didn't get to see the promo for the next episode. Crap:rolleyes:

Another solid A.

The lawyers ending up being the killers really threw me. I thought for sure the brothers did it and that bringing them into the picture so late was giving it away like the show sometimes does. I like it when I can't figure out things ahead of time. It brings me back to season one when TPTB bragged about how smart their audience was.

Flack was hilarious as usual:

Mac: Where's Michael Whathisface?
Flack: At the haunted house ripping the mask off of Mr. Withers. :guffaw:

I also liked that Mac got his self righteousness thrown back in his face in one of the worst possible ways. He made promises he had no right to make and a witness suffered because of it. Maybe Mac will think before he gets all Super Mac and realize he's not in a position to make all of the decisions. I think Adam being let go is also a good example of Mac having to realize he's not in charge of everything. I did like it when Stella reminded him that Sinclair had the power to fire him after he went all "Mac Taylor will not tolerate such insolence" on his ass. I know Mac has dirt on Sinclair, but he still should watch his step if he wants to stay out of trouble.

Did anyone else find it amusing that Mac mentioned several other techs were being let go as well but he and Stella only gave a rat's ass about Adam? No one compares to The X-Factor!

I loved that Stella called in a favor and that the whole team was willing to give up their vacation to buy Adam more time. That was awesome and shows what a cohesive team they are.

I love Angell! She was awesome with the hooker chick. I think I know why she was in that scene instead of Lindsay. First, Lindsay would've never come off as tough enough to go toe to toe with the hooker. Second, the chick playing the hooker was such a bad actress that puting Anna Belknap in the scene would have created a vortex of suckatude big enough to put Melina's life in danger. :p

A.J. did a great job. I loved how he brought up both the paper airplanes and the dancing as reasons why he was being let go. :lol: I'm glad they didn't resolve the story in one episode. This is a great way to give A.J. some great material and he is more than capable of knocking it out of the park as tonight's episode more than proved.

I liked the episode, I was sure it was the brothers too. I was surprised when it turned out to be the lawyers but then again, I'm never good a guessing. Danny looked damn good! Loved that they called the guy Scooby...doobie doo. I noticed that Anna was showing a little too. I also liked how Mac defended Adam, it was touching.

SpeedyMeg25 said:

Does anyone else think the sentence "Mac turned me on to him" sounds dirty other than me?
It's not just you. :devil:

PerfectAnomaly said:

Did anyone else find it amusing that Mac mentioned several other techs were being let go as well but he and Stella only gave a rat's ass about Adam? No one compares to The X-Factor!
We don't know these other people. *waves it off* ;)

I freakin love this season. i have yet to be disappointed. the lone fact that i didn't know who done it was great, but ADAM!!!! and FLACK, and SHELDON and his mighty mouse. i love that we are seeing these sides of them.

and does Mac have a sister? wasn't sure if it was just hypothetical question or not.

Stella pissed me off, Adam over machines, always ADAM over machines, and the fact that he heard!!!! i was mad, but she redeemed herself in the end. However, i don't see danny EVER going to Costa Rica, it seems a little out of character. but hey they saved ADAM for now.

i liked the underwear line too, why do people have to be told to change them?
and Danny on swings, just makes me smile.

Okay, overall, I thought it was a decent episode. Not the best, not the worst. Interesting twist at the end, that I have to admit I enjoyed.

Just wondering if anyone else thought that the background behind Mac and the DA when they were walking out of the court house was compltely fake? It was bugging me both times. I don't know why, but it just seemed really obvious tonight, more so than others.

And, could they use Hawkes and Lindsay less? It's really starting to bug me! They're main characters! It's not that I don't love Stella and Mac, because I absolutely do, but how about we share the screentime...even just a little bit? Please?

Tee hee, Danny and Flack on the swings cracked me up! And when Flack pushed that guy off the swing I smiled, too.

I felt so incredibly sad for Adam, especially when he overheard Mac and Stella talking! At least she made up for it in the end by convincing everyone else to take back their time off (even though I have to admit, if it were me in that position, I would probably not want to give up vacations to Costa Rica, Italy, California, or wherever Stella was going (it's escaping me at the moment)).

I loved this episode, for so many reasons... I gave it an A+, and I haven't graded that high for quite awhile. :) It was a bit darker and grittier, no typical "beautiful people" as victims who we can't identify with or feel sorry for, there was plenty of ethnicity, all the players were more "regular people" than we have seen on NY in recent seasons. It almost felt like a return to the great (IMO) episodes of Season 1, and that was a very nice, realistic change of pace.

I thought both storylines worked equally well, and of course some excellent character moments tonight, from everyone in the cast, for the most part. As someone already mentioned, it was compelling to see Mac angry, frustrated and obviously struggling with numerous things that he couldn't control. The entire scenario with first he and Adam, then he and Stella (with Adam listening at the door, Go Adam!) were superb, loved seeing Mac making no bones about how much he valued Adam, and the other lab techs on the chopping block. Stella was right too in what she said, of course - she's often the voice of reason, but it was a good twist to see Mac being the more emotional one tonight (particularly in his heated phone conversation with Sinclair later on, and it was a hoot to see everyone lined up eavesdropping! :) )

Good scenes with Stella/Lindsay, her "Dirty Underwear" comment was actually pretty funny. Also of course, always nice to see Mac, Flack & Sheldon working a crime scene together... Flack: "They just call him Scooby." Sheldon: "Doobie Doo..." And of course, Mac looking a bit nonplussed. :lol: And of course, always a pleasure seeing Danny/Angell working together, good chemistry there. But one of my (many) fave scenes had to be with Danny/Flack at the playground with the 3 Stooges, loved it when they pushed him off the swing :thumbsup:

Good scene with Mac & the first lawyer, fun bit with the cockroach "But that's okay, we're from the same species, right?" And Mac, "Usually I'm more charming..." Nice bit with he and the witness too, brave lady :( Can't blame her brothers at all for being furious, and I liked hearing Mac admit (in front of Danny & Flack, no less) that if it were his sister, he'd kill whomever did that to her. I was sad at first to think that it was the 3 brothers who killed the dealers, so it was a nice surprise to see that it was actually the 3 lawyers! Didn't see that coming.

Finally, fantastic final scene, with everyone pulling together and kicking in to buy Adam some more time, and another special friendship moment with Mac & Stella, hitting the restaurant afterwards. It'll be interesting to see how the budget cut situation gets resolved (and ironically, the company I work for is going through the exact same thing right now, so it certainly hits home for me, and probably a lot of other people!) :(

I really, really liked that episode. I used to be on the fence about Angell, but I love her character now. It was also nice to see some of the team side with the murderers and make a definition between law and justice.

And the ending was so awesome that I'll admit it made me tear a little because it really showed how much of a family everyone is... even though it is just a show :p

How come everyone didn't get a next episode preview? I guess Hawaii being behind is finally good for something... they must've fixed it 'cause I got the preview.

Last edited:
Back