Grade 'And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael'

Can someone tell me the vic's last name because it's what I think it is it is the same exact name as my friend! Creepy!

The episode is not over. I am drooling. Uncontrollably. Could we have any more concrete proof that TPTB read the threads on this board? :lol:

Springmoon said:
The episode is not over. I am drooling. Uncontrollably. Could we have any more concrete proof that TPTB read the threads on this board? :lol:

You can have shirtless Danny and I'll take care of Flack's pants :D

"You can have shirtless Danny and I'll take care of Flack's pants"

WTF????? I don't get to see it for 2.5 more hours!!! What about shirtless Danny and FLACK'S PANTS!!!!!???

Springmoon said:
The episode is not over. I am drooling. Uncontrollably. Could we have any more concrete proof that TPTB read the threads on this board?
wwiflyingace17 said:
You can have shirtless Danny and I'll take care of Flack's pants
Oh? What's this? We have talk of drool and wistful stripping? Damn the two hours and twenty minutes I have left! :lol: I'm terribly excited for this episode and I hope it lives up to expectations.

:lol: I figured all the Danny & Flack fans would sit up and take notice! Shirtless Danny in the locker room with an angsty Hawkes, Flack all scuffed up and hot and bothered, what more can a girl ask for? (Well, lots more, but hey, that was pretty good!) Not over yet, but it's great so far!

Ohmygosh, this mistaken identity in a fatal car accident really happened in Indiana back in April! Five people were killed in an accident and two of the girls resembled each other. Five weeks later, it finally came to light that the identities were mixed. A funeral was held for the girl who was actually alive while the other family thought their daughter was alive (but she was actually buried in the wrong grave). The five killed were from a nearby college and I have some friends who did their undergrad there and they were pretty shookup. That still floors me that it happened. I'm a little shocked seeing it on here.

I'm giving it a A-. I'd give it an A, but it hit a little too close to home for me.

A-. Average until the twist at the end (actually, make it a B+; the twist did seem a bit too...gratuitous).

EDIT: And what was with that ending?

MBGrissom said:
:lol: I figured all the Danny & Flack fans would sit up and take notice! Shirtless Danny in the locker room with an angsty Hawkes, Flack all scuffed up and hot and bothered, what more can a girl ask for? (Well, lots more, but hey, that was pretty good!) Not over yet, but it's great so far!

OMG, I still have 2 hours to wait. It's gonna be a long two hours! I may have to pull out my Friends disc and watch Tag Jones because I don't like Jericho, but Criminal Minds is good. Ack!!!

I was surprised that they had the girls switched around. That kind of hit close to home. The case wwiflyingrace17 mentioned happened only a few hours away and the girls in the accident don't live very far from me at all and it was crazy when everyone found out that their identities had been confused.

But, overall, I give it a B+. Shirtless Danny was the best part in the whole episode! :lol: He is so hot!

I wish we could see more Lindsay!

Back