"Go To Hell" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Seriously? I was really disappointed. Again, it seems like there is no science anymore and almost no investigation. Ronnie? Bleah. Neither case was interesting. And oh look...Sara's clocked out so she goes to see her boyfriend while he's investigating a murder. Dear God, get this over with soon. Please! :(

I was, however, amused at Nick in his Forest Gump shirt. :)

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Will wonders never cease? With the exception of the weird exorcism stuff, this was a great episode.

The greatest thing about this episode was the nice team interaction/rotation with everyone –
    Cath/Warrick; Cath/Warrick/Gil; Sara/Ronnie; Mandy/Cath; Wendy/Warrick; Nick/Warrick; Warrick/Archie; Gil/Greg; Nick/Warrick/Archie; Greg/Sara.; Sara/Doc/Ronnie; Brass/Sara/Ronnie. The only one missing – where’s Sofia?!?! Please bring her back soon.

Interesting bits:
    * Gil: “we have one too many Bibles”
    Cath: “I don’t think they helped”

* Sara limiting Ronnie to just 20 questions. Poor Sara (but a fitting punishment?) LOL

* Mandy/Cath conversation on matching the prints – a pedophile, rapist, pimp, and prostitute

* Cath to Wendy/Warrick – “If you’ve got a missing kid, I’ve got a pedophile.

* Greg to Gil – “Okay, so it’s not just the ringing in my ears”
    * Gil & Greg’s facial expressions towards each other in the house. At least Gil still has a little humor in him yet. And I like how he was concerned enough to ask Gil if he was allergic to anything before he found the bees.

* Nick/Warrick/Archie watching those tapes. Ewwwww.

* Sara/Doc/Ronnie – I liked Sara/Doc’s interaction. I know Ronnie was being annoying, but Sara was quite rude. Kind of reminded me of the old Sara. (I kind of liked it)

* Greg/Sara – awwwww. They’re finally flirting again. “You miss me yet?”

* The scene in the car with the officers. That was kind of a nice, new type of scene we haven’t seen yet in the 7+ seasons. It was different than with the car chase back in ABRTI, because this was more of just routine police work. A nice change.

* Cath & the girl in the hospital – Poor Cath. I’m thinking there’s something brewing in the near future with Lindsey.
    Cath: “I’ve got a daughter. She’s almost your age”. Girl (sarcastically): “maybe we should hang out”
    And when the girl mentioned she was only 12 years old, I had a flashback to the season 2 episode, Burden of Proof

* Cath & Warrick exchanging the shirt -
    Cath: “Give me the shirt off your back.” (how cute!)

* Cath/Gil/Archie reviewing the computer information
    Gil: What would you do if you found this on Lindsey’s computer?
    Cath: Ground her…for life.

* Brass & Cath are too late. Poor Cath, having the girl fall right in front of her. And did you notice the girl kind of looked like Lindsey.

A GSR-heavy episode again next week? It's a good thing that I'll be on vacation next week, and not near the tv. Good timing guys! Thanks.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The Forest Gump shirt...:lol: I was thinking that he looked weird in that shirt.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Ok, this episode was amazing...way better than i expected.

First of all, i absolutely love that guy from OZ. He is a great actor, and was creepy in this eppy.

The Good

The A case was so good. I couldn't even tell where it was going...not predictable at all. I thought for sure the minister was going to be guilty of something.

I liked the camera effects, it made it really creepy.

The lab rats were in it again. Hodges was missing though...but it was good to see archie.

I liked the ending. This does happen, i have read real cases of children, even girls killing people just for fun. It is really creepy, and a reality. THAT girl was creepy...not like that hannah girl, who was trying to be creepy, but it didn't really work. I don't believe she was 12, yeah right!

The bees were really cool, old Grissom is somewhat back!

Good to see more of Warrick...

Glad Sara snapped at Ronnie, she had it comming.

Overall, the A case was solid, good writing, no major plot holes and kept me on my toes.

The Bad

Ok, the B case wasn't that bad, and it was more realistic than most of their deaths, but it felt very unnessecary. Police only investigate deaths if they seem suspicious, and they wouldn't call out CSI's for a dead homeless person in a heat wave. It just cut into the other cases time i felt.

I did not like Ronnie at all. She looks and acts like she is 16! And i didn't think the acting was all that great...i wasn't convinced.

Sara looks like a wreck. I know she went through a lot, but i am not digging the new hair. I liked her season 5 hair the best.

There is no way Sara would be allowed into that crime scene off duty like that. Plus, it was a pointless scene. Can't they go one episode without a GSR scene?? is that possible!

Still waiting for Grissom to get in trouble for breaking the rules. Apparently only females get punished in CSI land. And i want to see Catherine blow up at Grissom for being a hypocrite.

Not digging the Yobling scenes...at all. We need more character interaction, not just sticking the same two together all the time. It is like GSR part 2.

5. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

I guess I was pleased with this episode overall. They showed pretty much everyone, and I didn't mind Ronnie at all. I felt like there were way too many loose ends for CSI though...
    There was Sara's case, which was a loose end.
    And was Amy faking being possessed by the devil to get back at her parents?
    They didn't show us much evidence of Amy killing her parents. Just the shirt. I just wish they had explained what Amy did to her parents, i.e. why she tied her mom up, what she did, etc. They just found the shirt and showed her beating her mom with the gun. I guess she was trying to show her mom what an exorcism was like. Payback or it was a metaphor because she considered her mom to be the devil. Not a bad episode though.

6. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I fear we must abandon all hope that anybody in the cast will give Gil or Sara any serious grief about their little secret. Even Ecklie was nice.

Probably no actor or actress would agree to anything GSR-negative because they didn't want to be stalked or harassed in real life by the GSR fans. Not that I am saying that would happen. But I bet Marc Vann got combat pay for his little scenes.

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Actually, I'm glad they're going for realism. Sara cannot tie her hair back or blow-dry it or flat-iron it if he arm is in a sling.

It wasn't a pointless scene. It set up the fact that Grissom was taking the bees to their home. And from what CM said,
    the bees will be an ongoing storyline all season. So it was a set-up scene for the rest of the season.

Plus, how was that GSR? GS, I'll give you, but in what way was it remotely romantic?

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I consider any sara and grissom scene to be a GSR scene...

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Okay, THAT'S where I've seen him before! He looked so familiar, but I couldn't place him. Now my brain can rest!. Thanks!

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

He was also on Lost.

11. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

As for Sara's case- they said the guy died of dehydration and heat exhaustion.
    Ronnie drove me NUTS! I cheered when Sara chewed her out.
    Can't wait till next week! Starting countdown...now!

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol...I got more creeped out watching Criminal Minds last night then tonights episode....But then, to each their own!

I don't mind the Cath/Warrick interactions, but I do agree, so far this season, it's like GSR part 2.

And no Hodges? Personally, I was disappointed, but what do you do! Not even the snark could have saved that confusion tonight. But it WAS nice to see Archie.

13. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

* Greg to Gil – “Okay, so it’s not just the ringing in my ears” Possibly from the beating in Fanny smacking? I too enjoyed him flirting with Sara. Brass had some good one liners.

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ronnie is fine as hell, glad to see the writers ad another attractive character for us guys besides Wendy. IDK why Sara has to act like such a b*tch to her though. Anyways it was a pretty good episode, reminds me of the old. Lots of Warrick too, which we've been missing. And Brass was pretty funny as well.

15. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

I agree- Brass was a riot!