"Go To Hell" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 6, 2007.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I trust 8 balls! They always tell me what to eat for dinner. Your 8 ball is a smart one :D

Why bunnies? In what ep were bunnies?

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

wasn't there rabbits in 'leaving las vegas'?

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well, I think it'd be boring if they stuck strictly to science. I like it when there's a little bit of background story to the characters...

I just liked how they balanced it out in previous seasons.

And 8 balls are great.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

The most important part is the balance, which is what I like best about the show. They have science, crime, character life, and a bit of humor, usually in the right amounts. More character stuff is awesome, as long as they remember the other stuff too!

Where does one buy an 8-ball? I haven't seen any in any stores. My friend in another state has one. It tells me what to do. (Totally OT, but it was obligated :p)

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*jumps in*

The two episodes that had bunny sculptures are 1x07 Blood Drops and 5x18 Spark of Life.

*jumps out*

:lol:

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

ok, my observation skills are still on a low seeing I am still drugged from meds for the cold, but besides the family, minus the pocessed child, being killed, what is the other case, or B case, our CSI's are working on? Maybe its in front of my face, but didn't see it or is this the only case they'll be working on this weeks eppy?

*pictures all the writers for CSI sitting down in a room, and 8 ball in the center of the table, asking random questions like: "Ok, should we give Warrick a story arc in this season?" shake shake, magic ball reveals "MOST DEFINITELY!" "OK, it's settled, Warrick gets his story! NEXT............!*

7. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Maybe the 8 ball is somehow involved in the devil worshipping aspect of the episode, thereby keeping us completely on topic. Yeah. Anyway, you can actually get them at Amazon, if you can believe it. Three bucks to hold the future in your hands.

Ronnie Lake should be the one who is possessed. It would be a nice nod to diversity in the workplace, and it would be fun to watch her writhe around the crime scene and spit pea soup on the evidence.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I'm not sure what the B-Case is, all I know is that Sara and the new girl are working it.

9. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

If I recall correctly, the B case is a dead bum in an alley, with some possible police brutality behind it.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Thanks Brass_Lives. I should have known that they sell them there, I just ordered books last week :p

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was just thinking about the foilers that first came out and I must say that I am surprised the TPTB pulled it off the way they did. When the first spoilers came out about 'Go to Hell' and about Catherine's new swing shift partner people got all upset about the team splitting again, when now we know it was really Sara they were writing about all along.

12. LawyerBoy

LawyerBoy Civilian

I don't mind a little background for the the development of the character, but all this relationship subplot, especially between leading characters is so "Dynasty" or whatever nighttime soap opera those of you who like this used to watch. It seems they are now beginning a Warrick/Catherine relationship from the looks they were giving each other last ep. Science is not boring for those of us who were attracted to the show because of the interesting plot lines dealing with science. I believe the show is titled "Crime Scene Investigators", not "Crime Scene Investigators Who Hookup With Each Other And Become Emotionally Involved Until The Upcoming Episodes When They Break Up And Have To Work With Each Other Anyway So We Can Create More Drama and Less Science." That is a long title for a series about crime scenes.

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

:lol:

That pretty much sums up season 7! unfortunatly a lot of the new fans are watching for this stuff...so tptb have dug themselves into a nice little hole.

14. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

OMG!!! Three more minutes till "Go to Hell" is on!!!! I'm really nervous about this new girl.... grrrrrr. Just want to say thanks to all those posting the spoilers (i can't help but read them).
    I <3 GSR! Let's hope for the best!

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

It was SO GOOD :eek:

Old school CSI is back!! At least for one week

Ronnie is so annoying...

I will post more after i watch survivor...