"Go To Hell" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 6, 2007.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Yeah, Brass was pretty good too.....some funny one liners, which he pulls off so well time and time again.

well, like Hodges in season 3, Keppler in last season, Ronnie is one of them characters that will probably have to grow on the viewers. I like all 3.....:lol:

2. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I liked Ronnie, too. Unfortunately, it's all too easy for me to fast forward in my head to season XXII when Greg is all jowly and Ronnie is a bit weather-beaten, and she drops in on his crime scene to check up on him and flirt with somebody who is in the 5th grade as we speak.

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

:lol: And Grissom will dump Sara because she is too old for him...

I think Ronnie might be better next week...hopefully she will be more useful.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The plot line was one of the weirder ones that I've seen. So if she was supposed to be possesed...they didn't play that up very much, more like she was an ver sexed teenager looking for an outlet.

Ronnie was interestig. Definetly enjoyed when Sara tol her she could only ask 20 questions per crime scene. Also the calling the shelters so Ronnie got to ask more.

Glad to see more of Warrick, but not enough Greg or team interaction for that matter.

Felt bad for Cath having the girl fall right infront of her...must have had visions of Lindsey running through her head.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10. But unclear in parts, but very good in others.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

At least from what I could tell, it seemed like they were saying that the parents were trying to blame her being sexed up on "the devil" and the flashbacks were through the eyes of people who "believed".

At least there I thought Sara was trying. She knew Ronnie wanted to help, and gave her a task she thought she would enjoy.

Yeah, it's nice to see that he's suddenly getting screentime.

6. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Meh, I didn't really like Ronnie. But I've always been a bit of a misogynist, especially of the fictional-women variety. :p [Maybe it's a slash fan thing.] She's only supposed to be on for like 4 eps, right?

7. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Great - Sara's got a little sister now. TPTB are so pleased with the success they had in pulling in the squee-ing tweenies with Sara that they are now going for the Hannah Montana demographic with Ronnie.
    I have wondered for a long time if CSI aired 10 to 11, when the Jr. High Schoolers are supposed to be in bed, instead of 9 to 10, how different it would be.
    LaSquisita

8. woodfrost

woodfrost Civilian

Brass' best one-liner ever was in this episode!

"Why don't you guys go super-size those"

hahahahaha classic

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

May I ask where you could have pulled any of what you said out of what I said? I made an observation and it had nothing to do with any of that.

Ronnie talks a lot and she is curious. She's fresh in this line of work, expecially having been offered jobs at the labs in NY and Miami.

10. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Exactly. I wondered what was going on when suddenly my 11-year-old sister wanted to watch CSI every Thursday. Now it's on early enough that she doesn't have to beg our parents to stay up past her curfew. :rolleyes:

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

That was pretty good, I liked the one in the very beginning when he was like "We got a problem" and the dude was like "what" and Brass said something to his handwriting being terrible

12. crazytoast

crazytoast Victim

was anyone else bothered by the lack of use of gloves when Nick and Warrick were rifling through the houses?

glad we got some Archie lovin.

anyone else digging wendys new hairdo?

as for ronnie, she just rubs me the wrong way much like holly gribbs did back in the day. i am interested to see how her character evolves in the coming episodes. her difference in personality from catherine and sara is so wide that i find it more of an annoyance than a pleasure to watch her interact with the team. i will admit that i did not like hodges when he first appeared, but his character was designed to be overly annoying and self righteous.

i thought it was too cliched that catherine had to be so close to the daughter when she was pushed/thrown.

i don't think the writers are on point this season so far :(
    the endings don't feel like they are being wrapped up properly.

and as for the trailer for next weeks epi.... :eek:

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

A extremly violent and gross epsiode :( but interesting, the creepy horrible exorcism, stomach churning. Great to see Archie again he's so cute, and alot of Warrick, he's so serious, and Nick.. Brass a crack up as always, on the supposedly minister, when he goes about the devil 'who comes knocking on your door" Brass "usually guys like you" :lol: and the new girl Ronnie, a bit green, and bore a strong resemblance to a younger Halle Berry, she's so full of questions, which did bug Sara, but hey, that's how you learn, and that scene with the bugs crawling all over the homeless guys face, you'd think I get used to that, but still get the willys. Sara was a bit fiesty, but what's she's been through it's understandable. Grissom and Sara are always in their scenes together, so warm and close, and always on the same wave lengths, and that's appealing. Cath was great and gentle with the poor little girl. She was so damaged. Greg asking Sara "how's it going" he's such a good friend.. it was a back to the cases, and as always different, and good ;)

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm guessing you mean Mandy? Wendy doesn't have a new 'do. It was just in a ponytail, like usual. ;)

15. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Loved, loved, loved this episode. Had the darkness I love about CSI.

I thought the whole cast each got some great screen time. Not really into this new girl Ronnie.

Loved the scene between Greg and Sara. They are adorable.