Gilmore girls

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Macayla, Dec 11, 2005.

1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I love GG !! it is a must see each week. LOL!!
    i just love characters and i just love the small town in which they live in. StarsHollow sounds like the perfect place (a town filled with quirky characters (ie. Kirk) but there is a real sense of community).

I love Rory and Lorelai relationship, its more like best friends rather than mother & daughter. I love the way that they speak so fast. *giggles* sometimes its hard to follow what they just have just said.

i was so happy that Luke & Lorelai are together. i hope they get hitched. i like that they did not portray Luke as a pretty boy. He is a diamond in the rough *swoons*. Although i wish sometimes Lorelai would just burn his ugly baseball caps and give his hair a good wash.

omg, i could just go on and on about GG. but i better not.

2. Macayla

Macayla Captain

That epi was so cool... TJ is so funny, I just LMAO during that episode :lol:

It would be so less fun without Kirk... he is a must :lol:
    I think those baseball caps are funny on him :p

I'm to tired to reply more... that comes Wednesday ;)

3. ForensicRedneck

ForensicRedneck Lab Technician

Over the summer I went to the WB studios and I got to visit the Stars Hollow set. I put some pictures on my photobucket if y'all would like to see them: Stars Hollow

4. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Wow that´s amazing... love the pics :D

5. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

Hooray!! New episode today! Looking forward to it.

Very nice pictures. Stars Hollow looks so cute. I love that town. :D

6. Macayla

Macayla Captain

I have great news!!! I'm so happy...
    From next week they broadcast season 6 here in Holland!!! :D

7. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

You're so lucky, Macayla!! That's really awesome news!

Todays episode... well it was funny. Sure it is cause it's GG. Sookie was funny cause she was the one who ate the whole chocolate of the hotel and stuff. And Michel was wondering who it was and was pretty upset :lol: :lol: Michel is so hilarious.

Now I know what you mean with Emily and that she will do something really bad. She was so mean when she came to Christopher and she was even mean to his little daughter. I think she is a witch or something :lol:. All that stuff what she told to Christopher was so bad. She talked so bad about Luke and his relationship to Lorelai... that he is not good enough and he just have that diner etc. I really don't like her :mad:

Anywho, I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. It's going to be a good one. I'm pretty sure about that cause it's the wedding of Richard and Emily with all the drama and stuff. And Rory and Logan finally get together and almost make out at the wedding til Lorelai disturbed them. Didn't they know to shut the door... tsk tsk!! At least they are getting together cause I was waiting for that. Though about Luke and Lorelai... the next episode doesn't look good for them. At least that's the impression I got from the preview for the next eppie! :(

8. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Oh yeah she ate all the chocolat, and Michel completely frustrated... You gotta love Michel :lol:

I can't believe Emily does something like that to her daughter... It is just so mean.
    She is the wicked witch of the west...east. The way she talked about Luke...it just pisses me of :mad:

Oh yeah Lorelai walked in on them... :lol:
    Lorelai: Your grandmother wants a picture (???)
    Rory: Of this?!!!
    No excactly it doesn't look good, but it will be oke :)

The episode I saw was fun...
    But Rory is taking a break from Yale, and Lorelai was so sad and angry about that. Only because of Logan's dad, who said that she couldn't be a journalist :mad: Now she moved in the gasthouse of here Grandparents.

What was funny, was that they had a biking race going through Stars Hollow... and in front of Luke's dinner, there was a hole in the road, and the bikers kept yelling ''hole in the road'' (or something)... and that drove Luke grazy, after a while he said 'that's it' he walked outside with a baseball bat and called something like Big bat or giant bat (???) and than you heard the bikers call the same :lol:
    But suddenly Luke said to Taylor that he doesn't want the house anymore... He said accidentallly to Lorelai 'But how about the kidds!!!' and she was like 'kidds'?

9. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

kidds...
    that was so cute

she ate an APPLE

PATTY: Honey, this is not right. She can't have a love thing with a dog.
    PET FAIR ATTENDANT: She can't?
    LORELAI: Yes! I can. Go about your business, there, Patty.
    PATTY: You must have her name on some blacklist back there, don't you?
    PET FAIR ATTENDANT: We don't have a blacklist.
    PATTY: But this is Lorelai Gilmore.
    LORELAI: Ignore her. This dog loves me. And the pig. The pig loved me.
    PATTY : It looks dead.
    LORELAI: It's sleeping. They sleep, right?
    PET FAIR ATTENDANT: Actually, that's very unusual for her to be sleeping. Meg, make sure the pig's okay.
    MEG: Yeah, the pig's fine.
    PATTY: You didn't touch it, did you?
    LORELAI: I did not kill the pig, Patty.
    PATTY: You've got a bad record, you've got to admit it.
    LORELAI: That thing with the hamster was a long time ago. It was a long time ago! And it was only a hamster. I mean, it's really not in the same category as a dog or a pig, now, is it?
    PATTY: What about the rabbit?
    LORELAI: Okay. The rabbit was sick when I got it. It was sick when I got it. It was actually very humanitarian of me to take it in the first place.
    PATTY: And that poor turtle! It was supposed to outlive you!

10. AlexxWoods

paul anka...
    lorelai's dog...
    who is pretty much scared of everything

Picture is here

Cat's Edit: changed picture into just a linky.

11. AlexxWoods

paul anka...
    is so cute...
    he's afraid of the stairs
    popcorn and drinking people...
    wait did I forget anything?
    well he doesn't like dog toys... :lol:

12. Macayla

Macayla Captain

I just saw that epi with that dog and pig :lol: That was so funny
    And hooray TJ made an appearance :lol: he was so funny as always.
    Luke told Rory that he is engaged and Rory was a little pissed on lorelai because of that

13. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

Yesterdays episode was such a sad episode for Luke and Lorelai. I was so upset because of Emily and felt so sorry cause I always wanted to get Luke and Lorelai together. And now they broke up. But I hope they will soon start dating again. I felt so mad for Lorelai. Poor girl.

I thought that Rory was strange in that episode. The way she got out of the limousine to get all the blue and pink ribbons was just strange. I dunno why but I didn't like her reaction and acting. It's odd.

:lol::lol: But those pink and blue ribbons which were spread all over the town was hilarious. Blue ribbons for people who are on Luke's side and pink for the ones who are on Lorelai's side. It's so funny that the whole town is taking part on that break up. :lol:
    Actually I couldn't decide which ribbon I would take. It's sucha though decision.

14. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

I missed it. Ribbons, eh?

15. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

Ah, I mean bows. I thought that ribbons mean the same. Sorry English is not my mother language.