Gilmore girls

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Macayla, Dec 11, 2005.

1. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

I don't think that I'm claustrophobic but such a tiny panic room would be horrible for me. No way to get me in that thing. It so small that the thief or anyone could steal the panic room including yourself in it :lol:. And btw, there is not even space for Danny ;)
    I don't know if she got stuck in it. But it would be great and Lorelai was the only person who knew the code - besides Emily. I'm sure Lorelai wouldn't want to get her out of that thing. :p

Danny in a panic room. I just had to laugh when I saw him getting trapped himself. Silly boy. But I have to admit he is so hot when trapped ;)

Back to topic. We were discussing about the wonderful and hilarious whore who was no one else than Kirk. And today I found a screencap of him/her... whatever you want to call Kirk :lol: He's even got lip stick and eyeliner :lol: :lol:
    And look at the part where the boobs should be :lol: NOTHING... couldn't he put some socks or tissues there so it looks more realistic? :p
    [​IMG]

2. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

what happened to kirk????? :eek: :lol:

3. ForensicRedneck

ForensicRedneck Lab Technician

:lol: Gotta love Kirk!!!

4. Macayla

Macayla Captain

:lol:Hahaha that is so funny Mestiza... you made my day, that episode is great :D.
    And those socks would have been a good idea :lol:... You gotta love Kirk :lol:

I actually don't remember if Emily was Trapped... or that Lorelai had to get her out :confused: I hope I see that epi again :cool:

5. AlexxWoods

why isn't kirk freezing...

6. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

Maybe he feels hot when he's been wearing women clothes :lol:. Let's hope he doesn't wear also women's underwear :p

7. Macayla

Macayla Captain

LOL That reminds me of Shrek 2...With that pinocchio :lol:
    Eeeuwww!!! :p

8. AlexxWoods

here are two banners I've made

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

Nice banners, Alexx :)

Here another screencap. But this time featuring Lorelai and Luke. Ah, my favorite couple in GG :D. Look at Lorelai's shocked face and Luke is like WTF?! :lol: :lol:
    [​IMG]

10. AlexxWoods

aw...that's so sweet...
    wonder what shocked them so much...

Rory: [on phone with Lorelai] I told you to call my landlord. My cell phone bill is astronomical.
    Lorelai: But a conversation with me - priceless.

Michel: Every day that you breathe you make my life harder.

11. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

:lol: Are those some quote of GG. If yes then I really don't remember them anymore. But those are funny. Thanks for brighten my evening ;)

It's an episode in season 5. Lorelai and Luke were already together and didn't tell the people in Stars Hollow that they are dating now. But finally everybody knows it. And then they have that meeting where Taylor always talks about events and stuff in town (I hope you know what meetings I mean). And Lorelai and Luke was one topic to discuss. Taylor said that it's not good that they are together now because what will happen when they break again. And they are the owner of two important shops in Stars Hollow etc.
    Well, you know Taylor. He always finds a reason to complain about something and makes things bad. He is awful.

12. AlexxWoods

yes those are gg quotes from imdb

i know what meetings you mean...
    taylor is so mean he just
    doesn't want them to be happy...

it was so funny when jackson didn't wanna go
    to his meeting...
    with the huge scissors and all

13. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

Which episode was that with the scissors? Didn't Jackson really want to go to those meetings?

And I always thought it's luke. Luke and Taylor that's a hate relationship you gotta love cause it's so hilarious :lol:

Last episode they showed few scenes which already happened... And do you remember that you told that the German voice of the guy Emily dated was the one of Horatio?! And you're right it's ewww... I'm so used of it from Horatio. It's quite fitting to him but to that other guy... NOOOOOOO!!!!!

14. Macayla

Macayla Captain

She looks so pretty in that dress :)
    [​IMG]

15. mestiza

mestiza Pathologist

Yeah, it is indeed. That episode was good.

Here another Luke and Lorelai pic. And there is even TJ crying :lol:
    [​IMG]