Gilmore girls

I always like Lane and that other guy... what was his name? The one who is in O.C. now Adam Brody!!
I don't like Zack much.

Me too :lol:. I even made a livejournal full with icons. Also GG :D

His name was Dave in GG... I think Zach is funny. I like Lane

It would be fun if I knew how LiveJournal worked... I don't know how to insert my icons :(

Thanks, I always forget his name. I dunno why! Maybe because we don't see him that much. It's a pitty that he is gone.

Macayla, it's not that difficult how to insert icons and stuff. I can help you if you want to. :)

I thought Dave was cute but than he went to collage in LA, so they had to find someone else to play in the band... that guy is weird :p

Yes please I would appreciate that :D

:lol: You mean that guy with the long hair and who is at least over 30 and already have children?! Yeah he is weird :lol:

Dave was cute... I want him back in GG

In the preview of next weeks episode they showed that Emily and Richard have a dog :lol:. That was funny. But I was confused... are they together again? :confused:

Here is a link to my icons of GG. This way

Yes They are back together... married and all (again), Rory and Logan make out at that wedding.
And it is the start of the big fight between Emily and Lorelai and the break up between Lorelai and Luke

I also want Dave back :lol:

Wow those icons are great!!! :D Good job!

I made these a while ago
Lauren.jpg
Youregrazy.jpg

They marry again... OMG!! :lol:

Yeah Dave was cute but at least there is Logan now ;)

Thank you!!

The first icon is sweet with the heart :D
The second one is funny "You're grazy" :lol: Her face looks funny

Yes they marry again... They get back together after that dog thing, you get to see next week :lol:
Yep thank god for Logan... Rory and Logan make a cute couple :)

Tonight GG again :D to bad, next week is the last episode :(
I already read what is going to happen tonigt and it is finally happening... Sookie goes into Labour :lol:

In the meanwhile I have a nice pic
lauren-alexis-010.jpg

Hooray!! Sookie will be finally in labour. Well, but if you think about it they had to write that in this or the next episode cause the season is almost over. ;)

I'm also looking forward to the episode tonight. It's the one where Emily and Richard have a dog... oh my god, that poor dog.

Very beautiful picture Macayla. It's beautiful and they look gorgeous. On a beach... yay, I love the beach :D

It was about time, she was pregnant for almost the whole season...
well oke the half of it, I hope it is a girl this time. :lol:

Well they treat the dog pretty good... for how far that is possible with Emily :p, but it brings them together again.

I love to walk over the beach, luckely I have one on 15 minutes (on bike) distance :lol:

Seriously now... I think it's really almost a whole season that she is pregnant. When did she tell Lorelai? It was very close at the beginning of season 5. The episode where that writer were in the independence inn and didn't eat anything for lunch but just drank ice tea.
I looked for the exact title and everything where Sookie told about her pregnancy and it's called 'Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant' episode #6!! So Macayla, about three-quarter of season 5 she was pregnant. ;) :lol: Man, that's a lot acutally :lol:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that episode. I saw the preview and it seems pretty funny :lol:. But I hope they won't show all the time Emily and Richard. Want to see Luke and Lorelai. Will Logan have an appereance??

No beach here where I live. But I've been on beaches when I was on holiday with my family :D. beach, sand, ocean and palms. Yay!!

Yeah damn you're right about that, LOL that is really long... It was funny too to see her with that icetea the whole time and completely stressed :lol:

I don't remember if Logan had an appereance...ehm...??? Well you will see that all tonight ;)

I only know the Dutch beaches... Dunes but no Palm trees and all, the water isn't blue and the sand isn't white :p

I also hope that this time it will be a girl. Those are so much cuter ;)

You're right I will se if Logan will be there. But I think you mentioned that he will have an appereance after the dog episode. Is that right?

014b_alexisbledel_kidschoiceawards0.jpg

Goodness, Rory's eyes in this pic are so beautiful!
Hooray!! Tonight they show a new ep of Gilmore Girls here in Germany! But they also show a new ep of CSI:Miami!!!
I don't know which one I should watch!

Back