Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

I miss Ann Donahue and Danny Cannon. *stomps foot*

I love how when Catherine tells Gil to "just do" something, he does it. He doesn't want the wrath of Cath. LOL

I don't know whether Catherine has had a gun drawn at her. I don't think she has.

As for what he said to her in SoLV, I am sticking with what I wrote in one of my fics:

He looked at her, wondering what, if anything, he could say to her. Well. Now was as good a time as any. “I’ve never told anybody this Catherine. I love…”

Gil paused, looking at the sense of intrigue on her face. Could he tell her this? Could he risk everything? “I love…chocolate.”

Catherine said nothing for a moment, and was instead very quiet as she stared at him. When she finally spoke, it was softly and slowly. “You love chocolate?”

He was now babbling “Yes. I love it. It’s creamy, it’s beautiful. I love how smooth it is and how good it smells.” This was working. Kind of like a metaphor. “I can always smell when chocolate is almost in the room. Just the wonderful scent. And I could sit with it all day.”

Catherine took a deep breath. “Ookay. I think you need a drink. And I think I may need two.” She patted his shoulder. “Let’s go chocolate man.”

:D

As far as I know, viewers are not very happy with what Ann has been doing on CSI: Miami. Maybe we could exchange Carol for her? :D Ah well, a girl can dream.

Anne and I were talking about whether Cath has had a gun drawn at her. I said she has and explained when and how. Anne was roflmao @ my story and dared me to post it here so here I come...

Catherine has had a gun drawn at her, numerous times, offscreen. And it's Gil's gun. That's why you've never seen it onscreen. :devil:

EricaSJ said:
As far as I know, viewers are not very happy with what Ann has been doing on CSI: Miami. Maybe we could exchange Carol for her? :D Ah well, a girl can dream.

Anne and I were talking about whether Cath has had a gun drawn at her. I said she has and explained when and how. Anne was roflmao @ my story and dared me to post it here so here I come...

Catherine has had a gun drawn at her, numerous times, offscreen. And it's Gil's gun. That's why you've never seen it onscreen. :devil:

z7shysterical.gif

We're waaaaaaay abpve the pg-13 rules, here.
:lol:

But I suppose I couldn't agree more!

OOOOO I LOVE Lady Heather (I'm also a GLH shipper ;) )
and what Gris said to Cath at the end of Slaves???
something like ... "I think I like Liquid Latex", or "WOW, that Lady Heather is something else"... or, "want to test it out?"
Those are my suggestions at the moment :D

lmao:p haha, nice suggestions:p

ROFL!!! DRUMCHIK ... IT'S HILARIOUS!!!! and soo true! *wipes tear from eye* wow, i really needed that :p

OMGOSH Drumchik I just read your 'story'
that is HILARIOUS.. CHOCOLATE.. :devil: :lol:
and the 'let's go chocolate man' is too good.
Maybe that's what he did say to her at the end of Slaves :lol:

Dardeile said:
We're waaaaaaay abpve the pg-13 rules, here.
:lol:

But I suppose I couldn't agree more!

What can I say? Gil and Catherine just inspire naughtiness ;)

And thanks for the comments on the story guys ;) :devil:

what would happen.. I'm just taking this from the Marg thread..
if Gil and Cath went dancing? I'm sure you have discussed this before.. but do you think Gil dances? He might espcially if he had the right dance partner ;)
I can see a slow waltz or something a little more seductive...

I love how when Catherine tells Gil to "just do" something, he does it. He doesn't want the wrath of Cath. LOL
drumchik I ADORE this about them two aswel. He's like a little puppy sometimes, awwwhhh. I bet she strokes him like one too LMAO. :devil:

I can just imagine Cath/Gil slow dancing in their living room (I read it in a fic but I imagined it first lol) I think she'd drag him out with her to dance and he'd moan and stomp his feat but I think he'd go. I woulda loved to see them dancing in Formalities (they did in my head lol) awwwhhh bless 'um. I'm such a romantic *gush*
I can't imagine Gil doing anythin more energetic than slowdancing (apart from *that* LOL my god, i'm bad tday) I mean, you can't exactly see him doing Street Dancing can you. Or perhaps Ballet?! LOL. I'll sssh now ;)

And yes, let's DEFINATLY swap Ann for Carol! No offence to her, but I lurve Ann's G/Cness. And Danny Cannon is fantastico. I miss him :(

*Walks into Grillows Anonymous sits on the chair gets ready to tell the room what she is addicted to Erm...*looks around the room nervous* Hi My Name is Madsion-Louise and iam addicted to Grillows i have been since the first eppy i have never given up hope of Gill and Cath getting together

Well i hope we all enjoy our addiction together

Love Madsion_LouiseXX

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Welcome to the PureJoy Army! We ain't anonymous here dear, call me Ams (pronounced Aims lol, ma real name's Amy btw) :D

And yes, addiction is the word. It's tradition for you to tell us what your fave G/C moments are so...go head!

May the PureJoy Force remain strong.

Lol thanks Aims erm my fave G/C monments are at the end of Night at the moive (wacthing it now!!!)and finger the one with the telephone conversation and Jackpot with the telephone conversation lol

i love the old seasons best cos there seems to be Grwillows happing in every eppy lol!!!

Ah yes, the good old days! S1 rocked. I watched Burked the other night and I swear to god, that 'Good morning Catherine' that was so cute. So simple but so cute.

Night at the Movies is immense, love the end scene like you said. I will never tire of this episode.

Call me Ams lol. :) Nice ta have you here.

*pokes* someone dig out the welcome basket!!

OOOOO a newbie... WELCOME to PUREJOY
remember Cath is the PURE and Gil is the JOY :lol:

yes season 1 rocked for them. So many good interactions between them.
Pledging Mr. Johnson also comes to mind when
Gris asks Cath while they are studying the map
Gris: What do you see?
Cath: A 5'9" work-a-holic

I loved that one :lol:
I think we were discussing the times they touched or bumped into each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back