Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

I made a sig banner couldnt resist.

Gil_Sofia.jpg

Awww Kira that is soooooo sweet! :D

-----------------------------
CurtisBanner.jpg

Yeah, that's a really good banner. I really want to see that scene now. Grrr, stupid norwegian channels are always behind.

Man you guys’ rock with the artwork! Love the poem Barb and Kira you're putting a lump in my throat with that look from Gil.

Hey Grissbutterfly long time no see. To follow up on your post, I got those looks you and everyone has been talking about:
looks to Sofia
looks to Sara

It's very possible that they are already together and it makes perfect sense that Gil & Sofia would not be hanging all over each other in public (I have done this many times in my different fics). They are going to keep it to themselves since it's no ones business. Gil did have that guilty look when he didn't have time to return Sofia's 2 calls. How many times have I seen hubby with that look? Too many to count and it's not because he was ignoring me but rather he's a workaholic too and gets sidetracked.

Arturtle I'm snagging that for the Gil & Sofia website.

Tazzer those pictures are perfect and when he was looking at Sofia so touching and the other oh yeah he was not happy with the other person.

Wow, that is beautiful! Love the pictures you used, and the words... so very pretty! :)

Yeah Kira but the commentary to Formalities just a few days away and I'm curious like a cat what will be said about Gil meeting Sofia. Will they spill the beans to what they really think and wanted to do with these two, or will they keep it ambiguous at least until Lady Heather comes and goes.

I can't wait to see what they have to say.

I wish I could find that article that said about Sofia being brought in as a new love interest for Gil.

Since they cut loose on Gil's attraction to Lady H. I'm expecting they might do the same here. Tell us the background of how they decided to bring in a new woman for Gil and then talk about how they had to tone that down to due Louise pregnancy. That article might even be here in the news section.

Since ET is mentioning this season the 'HEAT' between Gil & Sofia, then the original love connection story is still viable. If their game plan holds true, then we shouldn’t expect to see any sparks flying until Feb sweeps. But we wouldn’t complain if they slipped in a little innuendo before then.

Back