Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Ahhh...I saw last night's CSI on CBS.:drool:

As I was sitting on the couch with my niece, she sees Heather & Gil and says "Are they married?":eek:

OMG! That was coming from a 7 yr old! You see, even a 7yr gets LHG!
bigsmile3.gif

Needless to say, that comment made my night!
clapsmiley.gif

-------------------------
GBD86xox.jpg

WPRMW that is funny. Kids are pretty perceptive aren't they? ;)

I really loved it when he kept saying "I'm your friend, I'm your friend"

I think he didn't want to admit that he thinks of Heather as more than a friend.

He's still in love with her, what does everyone else think?

I think he didn't want to admit that he thinks of Heather as more than a friend.

He's still in love with her, what does everyone else think?

I think so too, he's afraid to admit she's more than just a friend.
You could tell in Lady Heather's Box, the ending where he's sitting in his car. If he honestly didn't care, he would have never been there.

Plus he would have never gone through all that trouble of convincing Jerome.

:)

------------------------
LHK_xpx.jpg

If Grissom was 'just a friend' to Heather, I don't think he would have gone to meet Jerome either.
That goes to show that she means more to him than 'just a friend'. Grissom looked out for her, he told the hospital that she was diabetic. She felt vulerable and he was there for her. He even spent the night with her to make sure she was okay.

Obviously, she still means more to him. :D

ADZIX! :thumbsup:
I love those pictures. I don't think I've seen them before. And the one of her in the robe, well I think the scene with Chloe asking if she can borrow a mask is before the infamous 'loosing balance' scene. Maybe Gil stayed longer than we thought ;)

PS I LOVE the last picture, who cares if it's photoshopped, he touched her and then..... :p

the Kessom part of my shipper soul is squeeing over those old but never before seen promos of LHB. i think the first pic where she is in a robe, could be a proof that they, indeed, did sleep together :D

Lady Heather's Box

i wish there was more though.

ETA:
totally been edited on photoshop but who cares right?

Adzix thank you my dear! :drool:

I bow to you!
bow.gif

I've never seen those photos and just love them. I'm sure there's more.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
bigsmile3.gif

Long Live LHG!!!
th473950333_m.gif

---------------------
GBD86xox.jpg

my pleasure guys :) the actual credit goes to the great girls at WPAP for finding those. i don't think anybody has seen them before.

Last edited:
Adzix love your icon! :thumbsup:

They are so cute holding hands. I really love the fact that Gil went out of his way so Heather could meet her granddaughter. :D

I wonder if we will see a return of Heather in the next season of CSI ?

We sooooo NEED to see more of LH period! And... I think it speaks VOLUMES that Grissom took his time out to be so helpful to LH. I think he has secretly had feelings for this woman...it's about time he acted upon them. I mean Grissom just isn't the type of guy that goes out of his way to be nice.... for nothing. I think there is something behind his actions with LH.

I agree, Grissom isn't the type of man who would 'stay the night' with someone if it didn't mean anything. Like he said "sex without love is just sad." He spent the night with Lady Heather, that has to mean something. :D

See, and I totally agree. Grissom doesn't take LH lightly at all either. And he knows her well enough to know something was wrong. And, he totally went out of his way to let her see her granddaughter. Usually when a man is totally committed in a relationship with another woman, their FRIENDS especially when they are women are placed on the back burner. Heather wasn't!!!!

I agree, He did drop everything for her. And, he went to her. Cath called him about Heather and he came running. That goes to show you that she still means something to him. Hopefully we will see her back in the next season.

PS I'm putting this in a spoiler box just to be sure....

According to the CSIFiles, Sara is not coming back this season. That doesn't mean that Heather can't come back. ;)

Adzix love your icon!
thank you Heather! i've been well yelled at on the GSR thread for having it, lol.

i think Grissom still has some feelings for her that he doesn't truly understand. i remember an interview with Billy where he said that Grissom is a little confused when it comes to his relationship with both women. on one hand he's with Sara, and there is no doubt he loves her. on the other, he still deeply cares for Heather. cares enough to spend a night at her place to help her, while ignoring and hurting Sara.

he may not know if what he feels is innocent, or if he still sees Heather as a potential love interest. one thing is for sure, no matter what he feels, he'd never cheat. he felt free to help her, b/c what he was doing was innocent.

the situation is different now though. Sara has most probably left him, and she is not going to be back soon. we may learn more about where they stand in some future episodes, and that could tell us if there is still a chance for a G/LH reunion.

i feel like there has been too much invested into GSR to make GLH happen again, though (it would mean a definite end of GSR.) but, you never know.

I love your icon too Adzix!

What is it about people getting PO at icons & banners? :eek:

Whatever character, ships, etc..that's cool with me. :) You won't hear me complain. :thumbsup:

Last sunday I watched TGTBaTD and then yesterday and today I watched POTTR.
I can never ever get tired of DaLady & DaMan together! :drool:

I want too see more pics!
It's interesting seeing the white robe. :)

Back