Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Happy Birthday Hh!
dancers-6.gif

Grissom would make a cute cowboy. :lol: Oh you bet he would have a cowboy hat. Heather could do the same too.

Aaawww a cowboy & cowgirl....sounds so cute.
bigsmile3.gif

I'm still thinking about Valentine's day. :D

Speaking of dolls and Melinda, I posted a couple of pics in the Melinda/Lady Heather thread. :)

---------------------
kessler.jpg

Yeah, Grissom would make one hot cowboy and you are right WPRMW Heather needs to wear that gorgeous red dress again. This time let's hope she's not going to stay in it long...
Grissom can put on the chaps... :devil: :p

Hey, I just noticed Mardi Gras comes before Valentine's Day. :eek: Its usually after....oh well I'll do the Valentine's day and I'll think of something for Mardi Gras. :D

Here's my LHG Valentine's Day 2008:

It's nearly 7pm, Gil shows up at a hotel suite for the night. Reservations were made months in advance.
He wears a black suit and white shirt (no tie) and brings a dozen beautiful long stem Red Roses. As he waits for Heather's arrival, he orders dinner-for-two and lights up several candles.
It is 7:30pm and Heather arrives wearing a gorgeous white gown. She brings with her a small gift along with a boutonniere and pins it on Gil.
They exchange gifts before they eat, Heather unwraps hers first. She opens a jewelry box and inside she sees a beautiful white gold heart-shape locket. Inside is a photo of Zoe on one side and Allison on the other side.
It's his turn, another jewelry box is unwrapped. He picks up a 24 inch gold necklace with a small cross.
They say "Thank You" and help each other put it on. Just then dinner arrives at their door. Heather is seated while Gil serves her. Dessert will be ordered later.
After dinner, they go for a stroll along the strip happily walking hand-in-hand. :D

The end.

:)

-------------------
TooHott.jpg

^^^ that rocks WPRMW

I can just imagine them in a hotel room... so sweet. I think the locket would be just perfect for Heather. A gentle reminder of Zoe and Alison. Nice touch.

I had no idea that Marti Gras was before Valentines Day

That reminds me, I'll go get the wonderful wallpaper
luvingmyHoratio made of Gil and Heather.

Marti Gras is going to be before Vday this year? Sweet, Lets party!

I love your vday thing WPRMW, its really cute & I really think the locket is something Gil would do to help her in his own little way. Really sweet.

I love the locket idea and the cross she gave to Grissom. That would be very special to him since he doesn't wear jewerly and I'm sure he's hard to buy anything for. Somehow, I think, whatever Heather gets for him, he'd love.

And here is the lovely poems by the talented luvingmyHoratio aka Linda :D

thblisssweet.jpg

Check out Melinda/Heather in the HOT red dress ;)

MMM I love this one ;)

Why "Thank you" guys! :D

I know that Gil isn't the jewelry-wearing-type of guy but I think a necklace from Heather is something he would wear. On special occasions.
He once said that he believes in God so I figured, even though he may be a lapsed-catholic, he has a lot of respect for religion.
And we know Heather loves necklaces (very cool ones too I might add) this gift was a no-brainer for him.

OMG! LuvingmyHoratio what a beautiful poem and picture. Wow! Thank you! :D
Thanks for sharing that info with us Hh. :)

Now on to LHG Mardi Gras:
I figured Mardi Gras would be after V-day and I just happen to find out the exact date and was quite surprise myself.
Now we all know that Grissom borrowed a mask from Lady Heather, so I'm thinking both would celebrate Fat Tuesday together.

OT: I am currently making some masks, not for Mardi Gras though, it's for a Masquerade Sweet Sixteen theme.

Back on subject:
What kind of mask would they wear? Are we talking a half-mask, full-mask, animal mask, etc....
What would you have them wearing?
Hmmmm, I'd go with a half-mask. We know Heather has lovely lips (that's according to Grissom) and I think it's more comfortable.
My choice would be this red mask. Of course that would mean a red dress, right? :p
And this would be my choice for Grissom. We know he looks sexy in a B&W tux, right? :p

So what would you choose? :D

---------------
LHGtogetherxoxo.jpg

WPRMW love the mask idea. Yes, Heather is into them and so is Grissom. By the way, did he ever give the one he took back?

Marti Gras is a very festive time and a great venue for studying people. They are both into studying people and I love how Heather can figure out who is happily married and who is not.

Heather would wear the red mask with the red dress from The Good, The Bad and the Dominatrix and Grissom would wear the black and white one and the TUX!! OH WOW the tux!

hhunter said:
WPRMW love the mask idea. Yes, Heather is into them and so is Grissom. By the way, did he ever give the one he took back?

Marti Gras is a very festive time and a great venue for studying people. They are both into studying people and I love how Heather can figure out who is happily married and who is not.

I'm pretty sure he gave it back to her. I honestly think it was an excuse for him to come back to her place. :devil:

Wow, I never thought about studying people.
Yes, they would be sitting at a table wearing their masks, and just watch the people and talk about how unique each masks is? :D

----------------
TheBedroom_LHG.jpg

Howdy LHG fans! :D

Now that Mardi Gras is over, next comes Valentine's Day. And I already mention what they gave to each other. :p

So that would mean the next celebration day is St. Patrick's Day. :D

Can you picture Grissom wearing green? :rolleyes:
Definitely Heather. :D I'm not too sure about Gil wearing the green though. :lol:

You think he looks good in green? :)

--------------------------
LHK_xpx.jpg

Can't you just hear Grissom complaining about Valentine's Day.
"Valentines day is so.. trite, I mean, who needs a day just to tell someone you love them?"

^Can't you hear him saying that?
I'm sure Heather will change his mind. If she hasn't already ;)

Come to think of it.....Grissom is not big on holidays, right?

Heather on the other hand, seems like the type to celebrate all the Holidays. :D

But I hear ya Hh I hear some complain there's way too many holidays and it's so overrated. So yeah, I can hear Grissom making a negative comment. :lol:

----------------------
gris_lady_heather_potr_banner.jpg

Me too, something about Valentines day just would 'irk' him some

And FYI GLH fans
The Good, The Bad and the Dominatrix is going to be on SpikeTV Sunday at 7pm and again Monday at 4.
We get to see Grissom drop everything for her again :)
HMMM wonder why he did that?

hhunter said:

And FYI GLH fans
The Good, The Bad and the Dominatrix is going to be on SpikeTV Sunday at 7pm and again Monday at 4.
We get to see Grissom drop everything for her again :)
HMMM wonder why he did that?

Thanks for letting us know about TGTBaTD on Spike Hh! :D
It was sooo darn sweet of Him to drop everything and rush to the hospital for her.
bigsmile3.gif

Which goes to show you just how much She means to him. :D

e0e7.jpg
:D

^^ exactly, I totally agree. He dropped everything for her. She is still part of him.

And now that it's Valentines Day, what are they going to do. We already said he would be grumbling about it, but I'ms sure he'd figure out something romantic to do with Heather.

Maybe take her away for the weekend? Somewhere they could walk along the water and kiss under the moonlight?

Back