Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Desertwind you love to post negative comments about LHG don't you? :eek: And you're entitled too. :)

To me, shipping is all about loving with your favorite couple. It doesn't mean it has to be shown on television, right? Using our imagination and having fun as long as it's PG13. :devil: Besides, the writers love to change their storylines. Hell I could care less if you want to hook Grissom up with some young hot guy. Which is interesting considering how some people thought Grissom was gay in the beginning? :eek: Anyway........
    Mine couple just happens to be the sexiest combo on CSI: Heather & Gil. :D And no matter how many negative comments people want to make about Heather & Gil, it won't stop me from loving.....
    [​IMG] MY favorite pair. :D

OK LHG fans, it's November and Thanksgiving will be here in no time. What kind of pie do you think Heather and Gil like?

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey WP_Rocks these weren't MY comments, they were from a reader in New York :( and that's cool whoever you SHIP, but what the writers have presented on the show, to the CSI fan base is that he's engaged now, and it's NOT to LH! I just was saying that keeping up with what's going on NOW, not live in the past, whatever works for anyone, is there own thing! ;)

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey WPRMW I love that picture. He looks so serious and so intense. He is looking out for her.

As for Thanksgiving, he should be grateful and thankful for her. I think Gil has a secret sweet tooth so Pecan Pie for him. Heather, being diabetic, probably would eat something else. But that doesn't mean she can't feed it to him ;)

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey Hh :D
    I hope you had a fun vacation. :)
    I just love that pic, and how he's holding her hands, I mean he doesn't have too, right? Good boy! :D

I love pecans but never tried Pecan pie. :lol:
    And Heather being diabetic, yeah she would probably skip the pie BUT, feeding him would be lots of fun. Great idea Hh! :devil:
    I'm thinking Gil is old fashion and would stick with a tradional pumpkin pie. Heather could spray whip cream on top and feed him. :lol:
    Sounds good to me. :devil:

BTW, did anyone catch LHB on Spike last week?
    I could watch him lose his balance forever. :p

[​IMG] :D

5. ladyhunter

Darn! I missed Lady Heather's Box :(
    I haven't seen Gil loose his balance for awhile.
    But we can imagine Heather feeding pie to him topped with whipped cream. Then they could save some for later :devil:

OT- Thanks WPRMW I had a great time having fun in the Florida sun. :cool:

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I just happen to catch half of LHB. I'm looking forward to Spike showing TGTBaTD again. :D Don't know when that will be.

[​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

I need to see TGTBaTD again too. I DVR'd it and my hubby erased it. :mad:

Again, even 4 years later, he still is there for her and still is somehow in her life. That will not go away.

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

How rude! He erased it? :mad:
    Thank goodness for Spike and who knows, it could air again on CBS thanks to the stike.
    I'm thinkning that this will be the final month for new eps this year and then repeats for a while.

After 4 yrs not only does Mr G. care, so do we! :D

[​IMG] This is a classic moment! You definitely need to record again. :D

9. ladyhunter

That is a great scene! The little girl looks a lot like my niece too. ;)
    The little girl knows which 'grandpa' is going to be in her life doesn't she??

I'll have to see when they are going to run TGTBaTD again. Spike hasn't run many season7 episodes lately, but with the strike in full swing, we may see it again on CBS.

Gil dropping everything for her, what a great moment in their relationship. :D

10. ladyhunter

I'll put my thoughts in the box for those who haven't seen last nights episode.

Well, since Grissom is single again, how long until he knocks on Heather's door? Realizes he can't live without her? I hope there is a random encounter where they see each other again, NOT a crime scene! :eek:

11. ladyhunter

Some more poetry from luvingmyHoratio

A wonderful poem about how Gil and Heather spend their holidays. :D

[​IMG]

It is about passion and romance with these two.

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I've actually missed this thread alot. Its just hard to find things to talk about.

But I love that poem. LMH always writes the best ones. I think GLH would spend some good holidays together, I wish she would come back for a few eps, just so we can see her, you know? -- especially with Sara gone, wonder what would go down then.

13. ladyhunter

I wish she would come back too. They could meet by chance and not at some crime scene.

Good to have you back CathStokes :D

Yeah, with Sara gone, I wonder [/i]what would go down[/i]

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay how about this, what if they would meet at some random coffee shop? or does grissom seem the type who wouldn't go to one??? I think he would, he's gotta drink right??

15. ladyhunter

I was thinking more of like a bookstore a art gallery/exhibit.

They are both smart and like those kinds of things. Those are the types of places they both would go to.

Maybe a poetry reading at a coffee shop or something like that. Or how about a psychic? Grissom did say in Spellbound that he did go to one. What about Heather? Would she?

Would the psychic say that Gil and Heather are destined to be together?