Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
if that could be true ... *sigh* well she's back in my fanfic, i'm writing a continuation to the pottr. only this is making me feel better, lol :D i'm pretty sure they will bring her back in 7th season though. i remember one of the producers saying that her theme isn't closed yet. so, i'm optimistic ;)

EricaSJ said:
I sort of hope LH would become a regular someday because I'm always torn between my ships and if LH was there, I'd probablly concentrate on G/LH and YoBling instead of being torn between GC and YoBling. :D

Seriously, bring her back! :lol:

Well, from what I've read the OC is coming back for a 4th season. Having LH as a regular cast member wouldn't work next season.
Plus all this talk about Billy possibly leaving after Season 7. :eek: I can't see her character coming back once Grissom/Billy leaves the show. Can you? :( Or would you want Heather to be there when Grissom is gone? :rolleyes:

-----------------------------
holdingOn.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Well, from what I've read the OC is coming back for a 4th season. Having LH as a regular cast member wouldn't work next season.
Plus all this talk about Billy possibly leaving after Season 7. :eek: I can't see her character coming back once Grissom/Billy leaves the show. Can you? :( Or would you want Heather to be there when Grissom is gone? :rolleyes:
I completely understand that having LH as a regular is probably just whishful thinking. Won't come true as long as Melinda is still on The O.C. However, it would work for me if Gris ended up leaving with LH. :D Wishful thinking, too. I know! :lol:

EricaSJ said:
However, it would work for me if Gris ended up leaving with LH. :D Wishful thinking, too. I know! :lol:

I'll wish along with you Erica.

Grissom leaving with the Lady sounds so sweeeeeeeeet!

------------------------
HerEyes.jpg

yeah!! :D if he has to leave let him leave with heather!!! :lol: it wouldn't be that sad. god, i can't imagine how GSR shippers would feel :lol:

Hey everyone!! I'm a total multi shipper including GSR, but I think Griss and Lady Heather would be really hot!!!

Hello all, I'm Nicole. I've been a CSI fan since the first season. But I've never really shipped. 'Til Lady Heather came along. My only ship for CSI. Though I have a LJ friend the is quickly turning me into a Nick/Cath shipper:)

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

hey justjess and dragonqueen05!! great to have you here!! G/LH is the best ship ever - i'm telling ya!! :lol: i'm not much of a shipper either, with the exception of T-4-2 vel Kessom vel G/LH of course :D we all hope LH will finaly come back and make our ship happen once again :)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
EricaSJ said:
However, it would work for me if Gris ended up leaving with LH. :D Wishful thinking, too. I know! :lol:

I'll wish along with you Erica.

Grissom leaving with the Lady sounds so sweeeeeeeeet!

Count me in too! That sounds so romantic and amazing! But... if they both leave together, how will we get to see their relationship?

yeah well, they can make him leave with her through couple of episodes. or ... mention it during the whole next season :D of course with hints on our favorite couple all the time :devil: (i can just imagine the romantic season finale) now, THAT is wishful thinking!! :lol:

Adzix said:
yeah well, they can make him leave with her through couple of episodes. or ... mention it during the whole next season :D of course with hints on our favorite couple all the time :devil: (i can just imagine the romantic season finale) now, THAT is wishful thinking!! :lol:

Mmm, now that would be a great season!!!

just to let you all know..i have created a grissom lady heather mood theme for livejournal.Not really sure how many has LJs here lol but you can download it over here :D
Preview:

thumbsmall6dr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back