Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i've put next two chapters on my fan fic too :D hope ya'll like it ;)

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

So once again I watched my fave ep this season POTTR and I would like to know where the opening seen was shot? California? Nevada? Does anyone know? :rolleyes:

I have my fingers crossed already hoping they will have the Audio commentary when Season 6 comes out. [​IMG]

-----------------------------
    [​IMG]

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hmm..no clue, they probably shot it in california (like the majority of the episodes). god i hope melinda clarke will talk about her return no. 3 in the next season :D

4. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I'd love audio commentary on POTTR, too, WP_Rocks_MY_World! Hopefully that feature is something TPTB will add. It'd be awesome!

I want Lady Heather to come back so bad; I'm not sure how much longer I can before I start pulling my hair out. Just had to get that off my chest. :)

EDIT: A while ago, William and Melinda were on TV Guide together; I think they were in there about POTTR (Both were on the cover) and I just need to know the date and/or issue number for this issue. Please and thank you. :D

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

They were on a cover? Sounds intriguing...
    Well, per a request by Adzix I wrote an angsty "ficlet" for you all. Click on my link, (in my signature) it should be on the second page. Hope you like it! :)

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

My guess is they filmed part of it in California and part of it in Nevada depending on what part of the episode they needed

7. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Well, I thought they were on the cover; If my memory serves me correctly, at least one of them was on the cover. Maybe not... :confused:

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i tried to look for any covers on the internet, but didn't find any. you sure it was in tv guide??

9. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Yeah; I guess they weren't on the cover. Sorry about that; I had quite a few people tell me one or both of them were. It was the Febuary 9th issue of TV Guide that had some kind article about Pirates of the Third Reich. I saw pictures from the article, but of course I can't find the site where I saw them now. Thanks for looking though, Adzix! :)

I just contacted my local library and they are holding that TV Guide issue for me; So when I get it, if there is an article in there, would you all like me to scan it and post the pictures here? I'd be glad to do so...

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Are you talking about this article?

With no new ep of CSI this week yay I get to watch the OC. :D And Julie. [​IMG][​IMG]

---------------------------
    [​IMG]

11. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

^^ Yes! That's the one. Thanks, WP_Rocks_MY_World! :D

OT, but here goes. When I saw the dancing bananas in the post above, I thought "Hey, it's the Julie Banana Dance!" :lol:

12. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

heh yeah,if i remembered correctly,that was the only article found in the tv guide,they werent on the cover sad to say.
    Anyway do you all think LH will come back next season.Hopefully she will appear more than once in season7.I'm getting the lh withdrawal symptoms lately after watching o.c even more :lol:

OT:i'm getting irritated by marissa's actions.She should just leave the show instead of causing so much problems for julie :devil:

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i just found out that our ship's official name is T-4-2 :lol: i think it's hilarous :D

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

What is the official name? I thought it got changed to Kessom.

*Shrugs* they both sound good to me.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

How is T-4-2? I have to agree with sarahvma. I believe it was Keesom.

Being the hardcore Gil/Lady H shipper that I am I am most positive that it is Keesom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.