Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think before we learned of LH's last name, Tazzer came up with T-4-2 obviously referring to their afterglow scene in Lady Heather's Box (Yes, I am among those who believe they did in fact do the deed).

But there's no harm in having two.

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey all. Sarah is correct - Tazzer came up with the title due to their penchent for engaging in, well, tea for two - particularly after engaging in other activities involving two people... :devil:

However, if you guys would like, I can add Keesom or Kessom (which one is it, btw?) to the shippers list - I haven't updated that in a while. And, since several ships have two names, I'm happy to break out the A.K.A for this pairing :)

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i like T-4-2 the most ;) but Kessom sounds pretty good too (i think it's this one) :)

4. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

kessom,kessom,i love kessom !:D :lol:

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'll take that as a vote for Kessom then, Arturtle ;) Cool, consider it added :)

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO Shane. Which pairing DON'T you ship anyway? :lol:

7. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Do we know for a fact that is Heather's last name? Was she ever married and took the name of the man that fathered Zoe?

I'll stick with Tea for Two because of Heather getting high tea ready for Gil in Slaves and then before work tea in Box. This shows the history between them.

Tea for Two pic from the summer of '05.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, it was confirmed. In PoTTR when Grissom was looking through that file, there's one screencap that shows the mother's name to be "Heather Kessler." I don't remember where I saw it, but it's definitely her last name.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

haha, you're all crazy :lol: i'm, for example only a G/LH shipper :) i was GSR for a while but it was before i knew about LHB. that was a shock for me when i found out about them!! and since then i "betrayed" GSR and became a solid Kessom shipper :D i always wanted grissom to have a girlfriend but i didn't know which girl in the show fits him the best. now i know of course! :D G/LH for ever ;)

edited to add: btw, my new G/LH fanfic is up :D it's called "Revenge" and it's posted on the fanfic forum :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's another T-4-2 pic which I made up in honour of that line "What did you call this, a little civility before work I think?" Because the first time I saw it I thought that Grissom was planning a session with Lady Heather and the tea was a "ritual to put us at ease" :lol:

Now of course I realize my folly; at that point they had already had their "session" and were winding down after it. ;)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hahaha :lol: i love your pic act of passion. and yes, they were surely AFTER the session :D

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, I like seeing Grissom and LH together. I think they really are -like Billy siad- soulmates. However, the fact that LH isn't a regular bugs me. I think I might be a hardcore G/LH if she was a regular character instead of just showing up three times in four years. I really like this pairing, though. If there's any chance that LH will show up more often, I might become a loyal shipper. Who knows? ;)

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i mean what any other character who appeared 3 times in that show have so many fans?? none!!! Lady Heather is definiately liked very much, and i would like SOO much to see her again!! she really needs to hook up with gris, she fits to him so much more than sara does. if she was a regular, this ship would have twice that many fans as GSR :) i'm not really against GSR though. if the writers want sara and grissom to hook up, it's better than grissom to be single for next 6 years ;) i just want him to reveal some of his feelings. i think it'll look the best with LH. sara is just better than nothing :lol:

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I sort of did the same thing I was never GSR (cause I'm diehard Snicker) But I use to be GCR (or grillows as some call it) but when I saw him with Lady Heather they have SO much more in common and she treats him so much more better then Catherine .I quickly dropped that ship and Joined this one

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

That very true. I'm not into GSR, I'm GC and YoBling actually. I pretty much ship Catherine with anyone, but these are my two main ships. LOL. I sort of hope LH would become a regular someday because I'm always torn between my ships and if LH was there, I'd probablly concentrate on G/LH and YoBling instead of being torn between GC and YoBling. :D

Seriously, bring her back! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.