Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

omgomg omg

SPOILERS***************

time of your death is supposedly the 22 or 23rd episode of this season episodes...does it mean lh will be in this episode according to imdb??*Crosses fingers***

2. Guest

Guest Guest

SPOILER

It's very easy for imdb members to submit false information, and imdb often keeps false information up until someone notifies them that it's fake. I won't believe the casting until I see it on The Futon Critic or it's reported by the media...they never keep LH's episodes a secret, so I'm seriously doubting this "info."

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

SPOILER

o lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if this is true i'm the happiest person ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE LORD - MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!! i'm SOOOO excited!!!!

4. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

that's just too good to be true... :D

*points at Arturtle :lol: *

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, it certainly IS to good to be true, but i still have hope! :) well the information had to have a point of origin, so maybe she is coming back, but no one knows when exactly

6. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Yeah, Arturtle sent me a link to their G/LH stuff; Very nice job, might I add. :)

SPOILER

I really hope LH comes back this season; I'm sure we'd all be happy, seeing her twice in one season! :eek: I know I would. Hopefully if she does come back there will be a bit of G/LH going on. EDIT: Okay, so I'm over at tvguide.com and I stumbled across the Ask what's-his-face (Can't remember his/her name). Holy shit. Check this out:
    Question: Enough Lost and Grey's Anatomy spoilers already! Tell me something about CSI! — Elaina
    Ausiello: The person who calls Grissom and Sara on their suppressed feelings would know a thing or two about romantic longing: He/she specializes in fantasy fulfillment.

So tell me, doesn't Lady H specialize in that field? ;)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well i just found out that melinda clarke and billy petersen played in the same movie in the past - "Mulholland Falls". they both were playing uncredited roles, but it doesn't change the fact that we can see them somewhere else than csi together :D

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

SPOILER

the same source: TV Guide:

"Question: OK, we've been waiting for six years. Is something going to happen between Grissom and Sara on CSI before the end of this season? — Cindy
    "Ausiello: Does sexual subtext qualify as "something" in your book? Because you're gonna get heaps of it in the May 4 episode when someone with unbelievable powers of perception picks up on the heat between G-S — and promptly calls them on it."

well now i'm confused. i know this Ausiello might be talking about LH but if Grissom had a choice (I mean LH and Sara on the same ep) he would pick LH (as he already did once), besides LH would like him for herself and wouldn't help him with sara - issues (!). so maybe instead of LH it is going to be a guy that someone mentioned here earlier. god i'm so confused. i want grissom finally to have a girlfriend, gees :lol:

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Catherineismyidol can you put that link on here?? I would love to see some GG/LH fan art ;)

10. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Let me check with Arturtle to make sure it's okay and then I will, granting he/she doesn't care. If you'd like to see the G/LH banner (Made by Arturtle) I am currently using, then Follow Me

EDIT: The link should work now!

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

sure, thanks a lot! :)

hmm.. the link doesn't work on my computer :(

14. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

SPOILERS

i dont think ask ausello is referring to lady heather..coz in the script of time of your death theres this guy called caprice which is kinda the male version of lh instead ..so blah im thinking imdb casting credits may be wrong after all :p

OT:juz found this 2004 halloween party pic in theocpix with melinda clarke in it..i think its hilarious :lol:

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Adzix, I like your banner, but it's too large for the board. The board rules set the max dimensions for banners at 220 x 75 pixels. Thanks in advance for making the necessary adjustments.

Can I also ask that you try not to double post - it's considered Spamming. The edit time has been adjusted to 24 hours so if you post something and realize you have something else to say, but no one has posted since your last message, just hit the "edit" button and add on to your original message. Many thanks ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.