Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are going to have flashbacks of that moment, he's gonna have to grow back that sexy beard. :p

Aaaawwww Gil probably wipe her tears too. And then he walk her gently back to his vehicle to wait for Brass and Co. to come.

Gil then drove her to the LVPD and most likely back home. :D

Yeah . . . we need flashbacks . . . flashbacks . . . flashbacks

One can dream, right? :lol: *starts dreaming*
cheeky-smiley-036.gif

------------------------
Face_2_facetogether.jpg

TOTALLY!
yes bring on the beard, BUT in Lady Heather's Box, he was clean shaven...
so maybe that is why he doesn't have the beard
to have 'flashbacks' of that episode...

Hey, it's just a thought :D

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Aaaawwww Gil probably wipe her tears too. And then he walk her gently back to his vehicle to wait for Brass and Co. to come.

Gil then drove her to the LVPD and most likely back home. :D

That would be such an awesome fanfic!! *gets some ideas* :D

Not sure if I said it before or not but I'm all for flashbacks. Anything to get Lady Heather back! I'm sure this picture has been posted a million times but it's a really great pic.

AWWWWWWW-1.jpg

yes, anything to get her back
and for some explaination of the "end of their relationship"
but I would like to see something to let us fans know that he still cares
because you know he still does

just read that WP didn't think Lady Heather was a 'soul mate' just a spanking partner... ummm yeah WHATEVER
you just keep thinking that MR. Petersen ;)

HE went out to Sparks to stop her
and he used THEIR word.. STOP .. HEATHER.. I'M TELLING YOU TO STOP !..
(PS-I love it when he says MY name.. he he he)

their word. hehe. so cute. ... (*tortures you* Lucky dog!)

so maybe that is why he doesn't have the beard
to have 'flashbacks' of that episode...

You never know, it could happen. :D

I'm sure this picture has been posted a million times but it's a really great pic.

It really is a good picture, thanks for posting. and is it just me or does it look like their feet are touching?

yes, anything to get her back

I'm all for that one!

he still cares
because you know he still does

He really does, I bet if he saw her again, he'd be reminded of it.

just read that WP didn't think Lady Heather was a 'soul mate' just a spanking partner... ummm yeah WHATEVER
you just keep thinking that MR. Petersen

Yeah, keep telling yourself that Mister, we know the truth!

yup
if he did see her again he'd probably be reminded (let's hope at least) of his feelings for her
Spanking partner... again WHATEVER!

(no hoping to it, he would :D ) He'd see her, and be all, omgz i love you! :D
You know if they added that with Soulmate, then it would be okay, but WHATEVER is right.

iheartnickcath said:
I'm sure this picture has been posted a million times but it's a really great pic.

It really is a good picture, thanks for posting. and is it just me or does it look like their feet are touching?

Yeah, it does look like their feet are touching! Awww, footsie under the table... :D

Another heads up. Tuesday at 10 PM eastern standard time, 'Pirates of the Third Reich' is being replayed on CBS. I can't wait!!

Catherinesmyidol said:

Yeah, it does look like their feet are touching! Awww, footsie under the table... :D

Another heads up. Tuesday at 10 PM eastern standard time, 'Pirates of the Third Reich' is being replayed on CBS. I can't wait!!

OMG, I never noticed their feets! :eek: Footsie under the table. :lol: That works for me. :lol:

Thanks for the reminder. I better post-it on my calender so I can watch. I will never ever get tired of that particular episode. :D

Flashbacks . . . flashbacks . . . flashbacks . . .

-------------
holdingOn.jpg

AWESOME!! ( sorry, I was at my reunion from the 80's)
Pirates, Lady Heather's Box, are they trying to tell us something?
and I have to go check out that photo again, footsie under the table
I bet he had to really restrain himself from wanting to touch her.. don't you think?

Yeah, he had to restrain from touching. :D

Hmmm . . .touching her cheeks, hugging her and now the footsie. Wow!
fainting.gif

I really think Spike is trying to tell TMTB something we all ready know. :D

How HOT they are? Maybe
kissingsmiley.gif
this is in the future between the two. :D

----------------
GreenEyes.jpg

I agree with you two, he definetely had to restrain from touching. And yep, WP, they are hot!

I've been trying really hard to get all my GLH story ideas typed up. Here's one: A slightly different take on Lady Heather' Box

"Usually a client doesn't know what he wants until I show him." One of my favorite lines from Slaves of Las Vegas, the only LH episode I don't have. I love the look on her face right after she says it. (just trying to hit three lines so I don't get in trouble with the mods) ;) I know we've talked about Lady Heater's Box and Pirates of the Third Reich, but what about Slaves of Las Vegas? Favorite lines, anyone?

Slaves which is going to be on again next week

one of my favorite lines...
"what you see and what I feel are two different things" and there is always

Catherine: "Where will you be?"
Grissom: "With Lady Heather, of course"

Thank you for the link. :D Loved it Catherinesmyidol!
cheeky-smiley-036.gif

I've been reading some LHG fics. :D I'm slowly getting there. :lol:

Quotes from SOLV:

LADY HEATHER: Now, would you prefer individual sessions or would you like to enjoy each other's submission?

LADY HEATHER: In my experience, Mr. Grissom, some men go to the theater ... some men are the theater.

LADY HEATHER: "Honey, there are a lot of things you can give a man -- your body, your time, even your heart. But the one thing you can never, ever, ever let go of is your power."

LADY HEATHER: You want to be my boss?

I have to say the third one IS my fave. What a great line!!
clapsmiley.gif

Oh there is so many quotes and we only have 3 eps. That's not fair. :( We need more episodes, right? :D

-----------------
Holdmetight.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back