Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, lol. As this fffff----*** storm goes away, I'll make some ;) I just need to get some pics of them, I dont have enough *hides from Lynn* :D

See she's smart. She knows to listen to me.... Ooh E should have some on her site. Get to stepping! I'm sure WP is backing me up on that. ;)

WillowsWannaBe I'd love to see some GLh fanart too! The last GLH wallpaper you made was amazing!

I think my Heather doll would be wearing either a white evening gown or fishnet stocking and a lace top. :devil: I think I'll go see if my sister has a doll that resembles Heather now... :lol:

I think it's been discussed before but I feel like bringing it up again. Anyone have opinions on when LH should come back? I'm think maybe the season 7 finale...

I say the season 7 finale. That would be nice ending... Fogs said before there haven't been any spoilers about her coming back, so.. Possibly the middle or the ending :D

aha! See told ya someone would back me up on that.

I agree, she could come back for season 7
one or two apperances (sp)

and the Grissom and LH doll
her in some dark gown really flattering to her
and Him in his tux
or them together not in doll form like that :)

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

hhunter said:
I agree, she could come back for season 7
one or two apperances (sp)

That's all we're asking for, All we want.. well not all we want, but you get the idea.

and the Grissom and LH doll
her in some dark gown really flattering to her
and Him in his tux
or them together not in doll form like that :)

I agree, those would be nice dolls :D

Yeah, maybe the season finale. Because that will be sad enough, I mean if Grissom leaves. Maybe we'll cry our belly button off on that- only if he dumps Sara by then.

WillowsWannaBe said:
Yeah, maybe the season finale. Because that will be sad enough, I mean if Grissom leaves. Maybe we'll cry our belly button off on that- only if he dumps Sara by then.

Amen to THAT! :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
Yeah, maybe the season finale. Because that will be sad enough, I mean if Grissom leaves.

I want more than just the finale. Three or four would work for me. *crosses fingers*

Now for a pic. :p

Coop.jpg
:D

and since WP is going to be out of a few episodes
will she come back then, when he is not there?

HHHMMM :confused:

hhunter said:
and since WP is going to be out of a few episodes
will she come back then, when he is not there?

HHHMMM :confused:

Hmmmm I can't picture Heather without Gil in an ep. I really don't know if that would work? Will it? :eek:

If this is BP's final year, I'm wondering if they'll retire her character provided TPTB don't kill her off? They BETTER NOT!!!! :mad:

---------------------
Mcpic.jpg

THEY BETTER NOT!!!!
what would Grissom do then? He still is close to her, we know that and he still cares for her too, we know that too
I don't think they would kill her off!!!!

No I can't picture TPTB killing her off. :eek:

I would be soooooooooooo frickin' PO if they did that!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm talking major PO!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's think positive here. :D

She WILL be back.
bigsmile3.gif

----------------------
Touch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back